• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Things just aren't gonna be the same tbh. My friend's death was just totally unexpected, out of nowhere. I went to his memorial yesterday and I still can't believe he's gone. He was one of the most positive people I knew, knew him for 12 years.

I'd been planning a BBQ for a while now and its made me more determined to do so in his honor so my friends and I can think about all the good times and memories we had with him.

I wanna cry, I really do but all I feel is being numb. Unless its family, I don't seem to cry when it comes to people but when it comes to animals like dogs especially my dogs Molly and Sophie (Who to me are my daughters) I do. Makes me wonder if I'm being a bad person, because I'm just as sad when something like this happens whether friends, family or animals. Then again I tend to be more emotional when it comes to animals like dogs being the animal lover I am...

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Things just aren't gonna be the same tbh. My friend's death was just totally unexpected, out of nowhere. I went to his memorial yesterday and I still can't believe he's gone. He was one of the most positive people I knew, knew him for 12 years.

I'd been planning a BBQ for a while now and its made me more determined to do so in his honor so my friends and I can think about all the good times and memories we had with him.

I wanna cry, I really do but all I feel is being numb. Unless its family, I don't seem to cry when it comes to people but when it comes to animals like dogs especially my dogs Molly and Sophie (Who to me are my daughters) I do. Makes me wonder if I'm being a bad person, because I'm just as sad when something like this happens whether friends, family or animals. Then again I tend to be more emotional when it comes to animals like dogs being the animal lover I am...
Everyone grieves in a different way. You're already doing a great gesture in honoring his memory with the bbq. Just take it easy

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Everyone grieves in a different way. You're already doing a great gesture in honoring his memory with the bbq. Just take it easy
I don't know why but I'm always feeling everytime such a tragedy happens, I should cry.

But like you said everyone grieves differently I guess. I truly do miss him and am upset about it. Life can be so unpredictable sometimes.

---

大空のぶっとび
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
My allergies are getting to me, so I'm calling it quits on Pokemon Go Fest for now. I think I got a better shiny haul than last year, but the amount of raiding you have to do felt a little much. The amount of Fusion Energy you get was completely random from between 80 to 120, so you would generally have to do 10 raids to get one form of Necrozma.

New Shinies: Espeon, Corsola, Sneasel (Hisui), Roselia, Solrock, Amaura, Golett, Necrozma
Dup Shinies: Hoothoot, Spinarak, Carvanha (x2), Ferroseed, Litwick, Tyrunt, Formantis,

Ended up doing about 35 Necrozma raids, 1 Nihilego, 1 Buzzwole, and 2 Pheromosa Raids. I was able to even able to do my first solo 5* Raid with Pheromosa (it's an easy one, but I'm still proud of myself).

I'm very glad that I got Shiny Necrozma as it's the first time, to my knowledge, that it's been made available. If the TPC is now willing to give Niantic the go ahead for releasing Shiny forms, I'll be very curious to see, between Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta, who will be the focus of the Gen 5 Masterwork Research next Feburary.

Reactions: Z25

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Somewhere, it was said that Spyro 4 may still happen, but I am now worried about this after what happened with Crash 5. I am starting to think Activision-Blizzard being sold to Microsoft was a bad idea.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

spiritual successor text
I mean like the way It's About Time is the REAL Crash 4 instead of Wrath of Cortex. You know if they make a new Crash Kart Racer it's gonna be called CTR 2.

Bottom nugget
Seriously does this joke actually make anyone laugh? It just reminds me of the depressing state of the video game industry and how things are very unlikely to change.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean like the way It's About Time is the REAL Crash 4 instead of Wrath of Cortex. You know if they make a new Crash Kart Racer it's gonna be called CTR 2.

Seriously does this joke actually make anyone laugh? It just reminds me of the depressing state of the video game industry and how things are very unlikely to change.
It's funny because you can tell that the guys who make Smiling Friends are a lot like us. The entire Gwimbly Episode just being a prolonged "Gwimbly for Smash" joke was very well done.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
My allergies are getting to me, so I'm calling it quits on Pokemon Go Fest for now. I think I got a better shiny haul than last year, but the amount of raiding you have to do felt a little much. The amount of Fusion Energy you get was completely random from between 80 to 120, so you would generally have to do 10 raids to get one form of Necrozma.

New Shinies: Espeon, Corsola, Sneasel (Hisui), Roselia, Solrock, Amaura, Golett, Necrozma
Dup Shinies: Hoothoot, Spinarak, Carvanha (x2), Ferroseed, Litwick, Tyrunt, Formantis,

Ended up doing about 35 Necrozma raids, 1 Nihilego, 1 Buzzwole, and 2 Pheromosa Raids. I was able to even able to do my first solo 5* Raid with Pheromosa (it's an easy one, but I'm still proud of myself).

I'm very glad that I got Shiny Necrozma as it's the first time, to my knowledge, that it's been made available. If the TPC is now willing to give Niantic the go ahead for releasing Shiny forms, I'll be very curious to see, between Victini, Keldeo, and Meloetta, who will be the focus of the Gen 5 Masterwork Research next Feburary.
Necrozma was huntable in the Crown tundra DLC. It’s actually one of the last ones I still need from there. Alongside the other Alolan legends, which I also need lol.

But GO is definitely a more accessible way to hunt it so that’s pretty neat. Same goes for the mythicals they locked for years.

Reactions: ---

Noipoi

Howdy!
Comedy is Tragedy+Time. There hasn't been enough time yet. Heck, the practice is still ongoing. Time can't pass till we've ended it.
It really just sounds like you take this stuff too seriously.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand being upset about a corporation mistreating a franchise you love. But it never gets me so depressed that I can’t laugh at it. There’s often a lot to make fun of in these scenarios.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
It really just sounds like you take this stuff too seriously.

Don’t get me wrong, I understand being upset about a corporation mistreating a franchise you love. But it never gets me so depressed that I can’t laugh at it. There’s often a lot to make fun of in these scenarios.
I don't know. I probably do but I also have a weird sense of humor.

For example this is the funniest video I've ever seen. Literally made me laugh so hard I wet my pants and couldn't breath.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I'll only accept a new Crash Team Racing if it isn't riddled with microtransactions bull**** like the last game suffered from.
1720994926604.png

You may get your childish platforming racer back, but I still gotta earn money from DLC and microtransactions and **** you, wanna chicken nugget?

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Whenever I look for Zeena art, I see a LOT of...let's say "salacious" stuff.

The awkward thing is, even though she's my favorite Sonic character, I just love her cuz she's a silly adorable valley girl with a lot of charm and potential, and not because I find her attractive at all.

I just wanna see her being a silly, self-absorbed fashionista lol

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I'll only accept a new Crash Team Racing if it isn't riddled with microtransactions bull**** like the last game suffered from.
Those microtransactions were barely a thing. I got everything for free just from playing the game, never paid a dime more than the sticker price.

I get it if you wanna have a problem with them. But in Nitro Fuled’s case it’s literally just a tacked on extra you can ignore. Like the devs were just following orders from on high and figured out a way to have them without anyone ever being forced to actually use them.

Unlike Multiversus…

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
wait are those actually your pets?
All rabbits are my babies
In all serisouness, nah, i can only handle 1 rabbit right now and the one I have is the size of a small dog lol they mother****ers are EXPENSIVE when it comes to vet bills
Rabbit is delicious though.
I cant say i havent be curious about what rabbit tastes like. Ive had Vinison but not Rabbit

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
All rabbits are my babies
In all serisouness, nah, i can only handle 1 rabbit right now and the one I have is the size of a small dog lol they mother****ers are EXPENSIVE when it comes to vet bills

I cant say i havent be curious about what rabbit tastes like. Ive had Vinison but not Rabbit
I really does taste like chicken

Top Bottom