• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
At least this might get Valve to actually do something about them.
This isn't the first time TF2 bots have been accused of distributing images of bad things happening to children.

First time it happened, all Valve did was disable sprays in quickplay. Nothing to actually stop bots being bots.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Is Microsoft gonna talk about the studio closures and layoffs in the presentation?

this is a rhetorical question

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
I saw the trailer for Doom: The Dark Ages. Looks like it will be a lot of fun (chainsaw shield!), though I'm guessing it will be the only thing that excites me from the Microsoft showcase, so I'm not going to watch the whole thing. (watch as Microsoft proves me wrong by announcing another Ori game, or a Banjo-Kazooie game, or showing gameplay from the new Perfect Dark)

EDIT: immediately proved me wrong - we got Perfect Dark gameplay.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I have defeated the pit of 100 trials without any restarts!
IMG_0719.jpeg

Bought like 5 life shrooms and only had to use two of them the whole run. The fp saver, and heart and flower after battle badges were huge for this. As well as super guarding as much as I could.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
For Microsoft standards this was a pretty good show actually. Doom The Dark Ages, Dragon Age 4, Expedition 33, WoW The War Within, South Of Midnight and the Diablo 4 expansion are all things I will absolutely try to play.

Last edited:
Top Bottom