• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I still sometimes think about just how amazing preschool shows about dogs tend to be.

We've all seen YouTube videos about Bluey in our recs, and we all love Blues Clues. But PAW Patrol is also a really fun show (I unironically own Marshall and Skye plushies), and honestly Puppy Dog Pals is the best Disney Junior original show, argue with the wall
Oh I TOTALLY forgot about Clifford the Big Red Dog, that show is excellent too. Very nice vibe-y stuff there. Yeah the messages aren't as potent as Bluey and the writing isn't as sharp as Puppy Dog Pals, but it's just a comfy cozy good time.

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
nah this might’ve taken her beyond Deadpool levels. Mans don’t even have an animated series or an anime set around him yet
He does have a manga, though.

Mind you, I have absolutely no idea what it involves beyond this one panel, and the fact that Deadpool and All Might team up to fight Thanos.

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I made a preschool show tier list.

It ended up as too big to share on the site, but the top tier is as follows:
  • Wild Kratts
  • Ready Jet Go!
  • Puppy Dog Pals
  • Rolie Polie Olie
  • Mister Rogers' Neighborhood
  • Bluey
  • Sesame Street
  • Bear in the Big Blue House
If you haven't seen any of these shows, please immediately rectify that

Shroob

Sup?
Ok... but would including an Undertale character and a Deltarune character on the same roster break a "one character per franchise" rule?
I'd say nooooooooooooo, kinda.

The series are very clearly different, and their gameplay is completely different, even though there's shared elements.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So uh

Speaking of Deltarune, I've been thinking

Rudy Holiday is 100% gonna die, ain't he? Between the fact he's canonically dead in the Undertale universe, and the fact that Noel's story is probably gonna get DARK....
I bet he’ll die in the normal route but live in the Snowgrave route.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Two responses... two opposite answers.... I'm nowhere...
Well Shroob is right, Deltarune is a separate Universe from Undertale with different characters and a story that's not reliant on Undertale at all.

But the game play between the two is similar (primarily the bullet hell battle system), there are a good amount of Undertale references and the Undertale characters all make appearances as AU versions of themselves. Also, Deltarune is an anagram of Undertale.

I think of it as a FF scenario where each game takes place in a separate universe with a different cast and story but there is still aspects that connect them all despite being it's own beast.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rewatched Iron Man 2

One of the most middle of the road MCU movies, Has some good stuff like the action scenes, but also just some weird choices and the worst aged cameo in the entire franchise.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Beat TTYD's final boss.

Will look to taking on Whacka and Prince Mush a little later. The latter I hear is kind of cracked if you don't manage to skip his second phase. I wasn't the best at superguards so not sure how I'll go.

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Beat TTYD's final boss.

Will look to taking on Whacka and Prince Mush a little later. The latter I hear is kind of cracked if you don't manage to skip his second phase. I wasn't the best at superguards so not sure how I'll go.
I bought a lot of life mushrooms and that mitagated whenever I messed up the timing well enough

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Thinking about taking my idea for a 2D hand drawn Disney vs. Looney Tunes fighting game and giving it the Them's Fightin Herds treatment and making it an original IP.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_3188.jpeg

new coat of paint for the holy grail Nintendo
He does have a manga, though.

Mind you, I have absolutely no idea what it involves beyond this one panel, and the fact that Deadpool and All Might team up to fight Thanos.
that’s hella peak

Top Bottom