• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is the Erdrick Trilogy just something you're personally hoping for or was there a leak that I'm not aware of?

Cuz I'd pop off if true.
SE teased news for that DQ3 remake, rumours, a new website domain and the fact that said teaser did not say it was for 3 anymore has people wondering if the reason we hadn't seen the game in years is because they're remaking the the trilogy. Can't wait to play Dragon Quest 2 for the first time and get called gay, truly a revolutionary title

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Papagenos must have had the fear of Nintendo put into him.

The amount of times he had to say “this is speculation” in his Nintendo direct video, despite the capital letters in his tweets literally spelling this is a hint.

Is funny as hell. Man must be expecting Mario to bust his door down if he leaks something.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Yeah, and Half-Life 3 will be released in a two-pack with the movie Spaceballs 2: The Search for More Money. Pre-order and receive a free copy of Starcraft: Ghost too!
Don't forget Project X Zone 3 with Sonic and Pac-Man. (and other Scrimblo Bimblos) >:)

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Also in terms of what game he’s “leaking” in that video, it’s…

A 2D top down Zelda starring Zelda, using the links awakening remake engine and art style.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Papagenos must have had the fear of Nintendo put into him.

The amount of times he had to say “this is speculation” in his Nintendo direct video, despite the capital letters in his tweets literally spelling this is a hint.

Is funny as hell. Man must be expecting Mario to bust his door down if he leaks something.
He's more worried that Mario's going to yeet him out of an AI-generated window.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
If Mother 3 ever releases outside of Japan I will post a bad cover of Pollyana (I believe in you) while wearing Ness' pajamas from the Jaapnese version of Mother 2.

Last time I made a bet like this they revealed the Mario RPG remake so maybe reverse psychology will be at play here but I doubt it

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
A Dragon Quest 8 definitive edition would move me tbh.
I get you man, though tbh modding my 3ds to get the orchestra on my copy is well worth it, surprised Dragon Quest actually had a decent OST for once after that lmao
I didn't like rpgs until i started playing Final Fantasy and Persona. They're pretty cool.
That's... Cool, actually, I'm glad you've branched out after getting over yourself, legit.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Project X Zone 3 will never be real because toxic Sonic fanboys (including myself) can't shut the **** up.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
To be entirely fair, Mother 3 getting released in the west isn’t completely impossible. Just like a Brazilian convict riding an escaped circus elephant into my backyard isn’t completely impossible.

Just very very very very unlikely :4pacman:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I get you man, though tbh modding my 3ds to get the orchestra on my copy is well worth it, surprised Dragon Quest actually had a decent OST for once after that lmao
I love how the American PS2 version had the orchestra soundtrack but the JPN version didn't, but then they swapped it for the 3DS release for zero reason when both could have easily had it

What was Sugiyama cooki- actually don't answer that

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Project X Zone 3 will never be real because toxic Sonic fanboys (including myself) can't shut the **** up.
I'll be real, even REAL toxic Sonic fanboys won't know what the heck is a Project X Zone, and why they want a third game of it in the first place?

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what's the worst film of this year so far and probably won't be beaten tbh.

Madame Web or Megamind vs. The Doom Syndicate? I feel those two can't and won't be topped. Lol.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Dune part 2. It's the only movie I watched this year so by default it's my worst
You must be in the minority then since that movie was critically praised and acclaimed. But that's understandable. Every movie even the most praised and acclaimed ones have people who aren't a fan of it. It's just a matter of taste.

Ex. I'm not too big on the Avatar films by James Cameron. Don't hate them but they're just not my kind of films.

Edit: I find Infinity War and Endgame to be very overrated films. Infinity War I thought was OK at best, I didn't like Endgame very much especially the treatment Hulk was given.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
You must be in the minority then since that movie was critically praised and acclaimed. But that's understandable. Every movie even the most praised and acclaimed ones have people who aren't a fan of it. It's just a matter of taste.

Ex. I'm not too big on the Avatar films by James Cameron. Don't hate them but they're just not my kind of films.
I said it was my worst by default, I haven't seen any other movies that came out this year

I liked the movie a lot, enough to pick up the book. I don't go out of my way to watch bad movies

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Speaking of pride month,

Watched I saw the Tv Glow last night with my brother and it was pretty good. Got pretty trippy, but I really enjoyed how the story came together in the end and the overall message.

Justice Smith also gave a damn good performance

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In other news. Godzilla Minus One is released on NetFlix worldwide. So for those who missed out on the film and has NetFlix is your chance! One of the best movies made this decade. Definitely would put in my top 10 films of the 2020s so far.

And I'm not saying that because I'm a Godzilla fan. It's THAT good. Even if it wasn't a Godzilla movie. It'd still be a great film!

I still will not rest until I buy a blu-ray of the movie.

Last edited:
Top Bottom