• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
And I’ll destroy things you love that I don’t. I’m sure you’ll understand :nifty:

I mean none of us have the power do do any of the stuff we’re talking about so the conversation really doesn’t matter. But your logic is flawed and stupid and poopy-doopy.
I really didn't think there were genuine Shark Week fans outside of middle aged dads.
And yeah. I'm powerless to save something I love. Hurts.
At least I have my girlfriend. Discovery Channel can't buy her. It's illegal to buy people.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I really didn't think there were genuine Shark Week fans outside of middle aged dads.
And yeah. I'm powerless to save something I love. Hurts.
At least I have my girlfriend. Discovery Channel can't buy her. It's illegal to buy people.
Nah I’m talking about Disney, actually.

Great movies. Great shows. **** ass **** ass corporation that needs some serious restructuring so they can keep making great movies and great shows.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
This can all be changed
For your soul
I'm pretty sure I already don't have one....
Nah I’m talking about Disney, actually.

Great movies. Great shows. ** ass ** ass corporation that needs some serious restructuring so they can keep making great movies and great shows.
Eh... Owl House was good... and Amphibia... and Gravity Falls... and Phineas and Ferb... and Ducktales.... and Wonder Over Yonder.... but those are all kind of good in spite of Disney. Have you seen all the complaints from the creators about how creatively restricting they are?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
imagine expecting WBD to make a smart business decision in the big 2024

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Rewatched Thor

I have a soft spot for this one, I like it, It might just be because I really like Ragnarok and Loki.

But good god, Chris Hemsworth's eyebrows are distracting

Last edited:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Boomers just falling for blatantly terrible AI images on Facebook is definitely some form of entertainment.

On one hand, it's really funny seeing them fall for terrible AI Jesus.

On the other hand, when you take a minute to realize the implications, it's more so scary than funny.

And who gave boomers AI tools?
I'm not really a fan of what amounts to age discrimination made socially acceptable.

Part of my job involves being part of a group looking at how AI might change our work. It's got quite a large age range for the participants and there isn't much correlation between age and AI awareness.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The internet has been begging for a new Donkey Kong game for years but I honestly feel like I'm the only one who doesn't really care on such.

Yes, they're great games but I'm not craving for a new one for now.

Noipoi

Howdy!
The internet has been begging for a new Donkey Kong game for years but I honestly feel like I'm the only one who doesn't really care on such.

Yes, they're great games but I'm not craving for a new one for now.
I’ve accepted on my heart, mind, and spirit that we’re not getting a new DK any time soon.

Wonder when we’ll see the next 3D Mario tho

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
That makes no logical sense though.
I mean it kinda does when the team responsible for DK is busy working on a mext gen Metroid Prime game, but the team that handles major Mario games has gone silent. Couple that with a new system coming soon, plus a certain plumber sells well, you can put two and two together.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I mean it kinda does when the team responsible for DK is busy working on a mext gen Metroid Prime game, but the team that handles major Mario games has gone silent. Couple that with a new system coming soon, plus certain plumber sells, you can put two and two together.
except nintendo took dk back into their internal development team...

Noipoi

Howdy!
except nintendo took dk back into their internal development team...
But if said internal development team was busy with the next 3D Mario, which always comes out close to the latest Nintendo console which we know is coming next year...

Will they have had time to make monkey games? 🤔

StormC

Smash Hero
Just finished the superbosses in TTYD after beating the game last night so I can consider this done. What a wonderful remake, 20 years later it's still the GOAT.

Top Bottom