• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Have a happy pride month everyone!
1717216990785.png

I sometimes hate living underneath someone who's a gardening nut

I hate spiders
Is gardening known to yield a lot of spiders? I know it has creepy-crawlies like ants, bees, aphids and worms, but apart from cool garden spiders I don't often see spiders showing up from any gardening my family does

Shroob

Sup?
View attachment 390466

Is gardening known to yield a lot of spiders? I know it has creepy-crawlies like ants, bees, aphids and worms, but apart from cool garden spiders I don't often see spiders showing up from any gardening my family does
We get a lot of spiders around here for some god forsaken reason, and they just love setting up webs or dangling off the bottom for the 2nd floor balcony.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

yeah, like a lot. Daddy Long Legs are the primary ones from my experience.

Which reminds me, Daddy Longs Legs is such a funny name for an animal I can't hate them because of their name alone

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I bought a lot of life mushrooms and that mitagated whenever I messed up the timing well enough
Lol, beat it first go with needing any items by using two simplifier badges.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
We get a lot of spiders around here for some god forsaken reason, and they just love setting up webs or dangling off the bottom for the 2nd floor balcony.
Spiders mostly pop up here in the autumn time. They can be tricky to deal with. I can't deal with ones bigger than a gold doubloon lol

yeah, like a lot. Daddy Long Legs are the primary ones from my experience.

Which reminds me, Daddy Longs Legs is such a funny name for an animal I can't hate them because of their name alone
THOSE ARE THE WORST DAMN ONES

Talk about one of the ugliest and most uncanny animals on the whole planet and also I SWEAR TO GOD they laugh in the face of Darwin's theories of evolution because HOW THE HELL HAVE THEY SURVIVED THAT LONG with a body THAT tiny and legs THAT thin and limp, and yet animals like dodos can't make it through history? God HAS to be laughing at us

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Talk about one of the ugliest and most uncanny animals on the whole planet and also I SWEAR TO GOD they laugh in the face of Darwin's theories of evolution because HOW THE HELL HAVE THEY SURVIVED THAT LONG with a body THAT tiny and legs THAT thin and limp, and yet animals like dodos can't make it through history? God HAS to be laughing at us
They survive by breaking and entering into other spiders’ dens and having them for dinner. I’ve seen it before— you don’t want to see a full Daddy Long Legs. It becomes one of the ugliest bugs I’ve seen. :surprise:

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
I have successfully whacked a mole.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
When they announced the Switch 2 Nintendo said there's gonna be a direct this month. Let's hope it's finally Wind Waker and Twilight Princess HD time

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Winnie the Pooh: Blood and Honey 2 has a critic score of 53% on Rotten Tomatoes? What the ****.

As low as that is, that's being too generous to a film like that. Lol.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
is Chapter 3 just ****ing WWE? I’m in love

also I gave my Yoshi (who I was unsure if he had an actual name) the name of warriors…Chadoshi

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
In other news. I just picked up Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door. First time in a long time to motivate me in playing my video games. Been so caught up in problems in my life (Mostly worrying about my dog), I've felt numb and apathetic towards everything I love whether movies, shows or games.

Last edited:

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
If we're getting Erdrick Trilogy HD2D, Sonadow Gens, FE4 remake and Prime 4 then damn, that might be a hell of a good direct
Is the Erdrick Trilogy just something you're personally hoping for or was there a leak that I'm not aware of?

Cuz I'd pop off if true.

Top Bottom