• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Symbiote Spider-Man again, I felt pretty happy with this one. I hadn't drawn this suit in a good bit, let alone as a full body piece. And with that, That's one more week of new art finished! There's still a couple of weeks worth of art stocked up. Gonna try and get more art finished this month as well.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
For those who like free games, Tell Me Why is currently free until July 1st.

Be warned, I hear it is a bit of a heartbreaker.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

update on a multiversus rumor that you will likely want to hear.

Gandalf’s character select screen slot was originally code named crow. However it was later changed to unused.

Now it is back to Crow. Implying they are bringing him back and working on him as a character again.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Hololive is going to be doing a collab with the Los Angeles Dodgers

and now I am just imagining some dad tuning in to watch normal Baseball, and now has to learn what Vtubers are.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
SnakeFighter64 SnakeFighter64

update on a multiversus rumor that you will likely want to hear.

Gandalf’s character select screen slot was originally code named crow. However it was later changed to unused.

Now it is back to Crow. Implying they are bringing him back and working on him as a character again.

Everyone's drinks are on me!

Last edited:
Reactions: Z25

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You know, it's neat that Capcom is holding an art contest and all but I'm kinda shocked people are willingly doing that when I remember another company something similar a while back and got excavated for not paying the winners. And Capcom... is not paying the winners.

Lowkey I feel like that's kinda sketchy (heh)

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 390294
…maybe we do need more Wonder Woman content…
Agreed.

Though unrelated to that point, this reminds me that I’d love to see a Superman series where he and Lois adopt Billy and Mary Batson and he helps train them as their Shazam identities

Last edited:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
I still sometimes think about just how amazing preschool shows about dogs tend to be.

We've all seen YouTube videos about Bluey in our recs, and we all love Blues Clues. But PAW Patrol is also a really fun show (I unironically own Marshall and Skye plushies), and honestly Puppy Dog Pals is the best Disney Junior original show, argue with the wall

Noipoi

Howdy!
We've all seen YouTube videos about Bluey in our recs, and we all love Blues Clues. But PAW Patrol is also a really fun show (I unironically own Marshall and Skye plushies), and honestly Puppy Dog Pals is the best Disney Junior original show, argue with the wall
This is a Doc McStuffins household. Sofia the First is also acceptable.

Why yes, I did grow up with a little sister. How could you tell?

Peepo T. Skeleton

Smash Lord
Exactly 9.7 inches away from your current location
You know, it's neat that Capcom is holding an art contest and all but I'm kinda shocked people are willingly doing that when I remember another company something similar a while back and got excavated for not paying the winners. And Capcom... is not paying the winners.

It's being given to every player for free, so at the very least Capcom isn't making any money on it either.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Maybe they can use that art to make SF6 actually look like a Street Fighter game and not Street Fighter: The Movie: The Game 2

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still sometimes think about just how amazing preschool shows about dogs tend to be.

The Lion Guard is the first one of the only Disney Junior shows to permanently kill off any of it's characters including some villains (one of which was just barely obscured by smoke and was by falling into lava).

Whether that makes it worthy or ranking higher or not is not my call. :4pacman:

Top Bottom