• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I can't believe I'm saying this, but...it looks like the origins for the original Backrooms photo have finally just been discovered for real.

The building has been in use since at least the 70s and was under renovation and construction around the early 2000s at the time it and at least one other photo of the same room were taken, has gone through at least two different owners, and no longer looks like how it did back when the photos were taken.

And unlike all the other supposed leads prior to now, there's tons of evidence indicating that this one actually seems to be the real deal.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Marvelous is talking about Pokemon and Naruto and Sony is talking about Love Nikki

What a time to be alive

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Astro Bot looks great

but that trailer kinda felt like Sony saying "Alright, you all get to have 1 interesting game, as a treat"

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
The State of Play kind of sucked, and that is in terms of quality; video quality. The video kept skipping parts of trailers and all and the video stopping before going back on at times was an annoyance.

I liked that they are doing a game like that Astro Bot game, though.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Reactions: Z25

cashregister9

Smash Hero
How dare they include a reference to the amazing Guntank Woo spray from Gundam Evolution in the Warzone collab.

How dare you Bamco! You killed the game and then get to parade it's memes around like it was nothing?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I drew Mega Man X again. Hadn't done a full body piece with him in his default Armor so I was glad to do that. Mega Man X is a pretty fun character to draw. And I'm glad I put a few adjustments from his MMX8 design on a piece that leaned closer to his OG design. I like his OG Helmet more so I kept that. But it's still the trickiest part of him to draw I feel.

The Astro Bot game looks kind of neat. As does the new Monster Hunter for those that like that series. That said, Concord had some of the worst dialogue to sit through in that Sony State of Play. For one that wasn't hyped up much, it seemed okay.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
holy **** that was a rollercoaster of a romance story

dezeray112

Smash Hero
The State of Play kind of sucked, and that is in terms of quality; video quality. The video kept skipping parts of trailers and all and the video stopping before going back on at times was an annoyance.

I liked that they are doing a game like that Astro Bot game, though.
Personally, Monster Hunter Wilds and Astro Bot were the only games that stood out during the State of Play presentation.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Completed Chapter 7 of TTYD.

Now it's once again time to become the

Roguewolf

Smash Lord
Beat Ttyd

Jesus Christ that game was an absolute banger
So many good moments in that ending, and thanks to my love for going absolutely all in on damage in games, the final boss was pretty quick.
the ending confirming Mario’s undeniable game was nice as well

Last edited:
Top Bottom