• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Harley Quinn wearing a Robin costume in an official Batman show tho…never thought DC would realize the old Robin shorts Richard Grayson once wore would be terrible for a woman to wear and allow a joke to be done about it

they’re making up for the “heroes don’t do that” thing…well that and having him be this season’s antagonist
I always thought a fun what if story would be Harley shifting her obsession from the Joker to Batman and trying to become Batgirl. This was pre-Modern Harley though.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Someone else on twitter said it, that means I'm right! #ValidationFromStrangers
Going to Twitter for validation isn't really helping your case

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I always thought a fun what if story would be Harley shifting her obsession from the Joker to Batman and trying to become Batgirl. This was pre-Modern Harley though.
so far the closest to that is when Harley went around as a Robin in the comics. But with Batgirl in mind, I’m so far enjoying the care she has for Barbara in her series, and the mostly healthy relationship those 2 usually have when teaming together in the comics

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I want to see open world games for games that really dont make sense to be open world.

Like Ace Attorney or Crash Bandicoot

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
As much as I hate it and as much as I want to buy Splatoon 3, I may have to make a sacrifice and wait to buy that so I still have enough money in my account to do what I want to do at this Con me and my friend are going to

Dukefire

Smash Master
Well, one more week before Splatoon 3 arrives. For Splatoon 2, I will not say goodbye to it, but I will try to build my rank before next Friday. Can't wait for more splatfests in the future. Had a blast with the world premiere.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Thank God

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I am a “I’ve only played the Genesis era Sonic games plus Mania and a bit of Generations” Sonic fan.
sounds a lot like you need to be dragged down into the depths of the Sonic fanbase that always gets mistaken for the real Hell…but in reality is far worse

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I still feel Nintendo plans to bring Foreman Spike back to the modern Mario games fully.

Otherwise it would be really weird to put him in a big new movie after being missing in action for over 20 years (I do not count the 8-bit NES cameos) just to disappear again.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
What I expect to happen in the next two episodes.

As Kamau is about to execute Spear. Everyone begins noticing disturbance in the ocean steaming, out comes the Viking Father arising Burning Godzilla style as he mows his way through everyone to get revenge on Spear and Fang.

Kamau will probably sacrifice himself in fighting the Viking Father while Spear and Mira ends up raising his daughter.

If rumors are true regarding Spear and Fang going their separate ways then eventually by the end of this season. Fang will choose to leave with her two remaining offspring to live a simple life.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I still feel Nintendo plans to bring Foreman Spike back to the modern Mario games fully.

Otherwise it would be really weird to put him in a big new movie after being missing in action for over 20 years (I do not count the 8-bit NES cameos) just to disappear again.
Wrecking Crew Spin Off movie followed by Wrecking Crew 99.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'm gonna say this.

Both Primal and Hilda are the best modern cartoons to date.

In my opinion. Feel free to disagree if you like.

That said. After I'm done Primal and while I still wait for season 3 of Hilda. I'm thinking of watching Amphibia next.

Noipoi

Howdy!
CrashBoards struck again eh?

Well gotten around to watching season 2 episodes of 6, 7 and 8 of Primal and hot damn!

It's been a while since I've come to hate such a character. I hope Fang eats that Egyptian-based queen's ass!
Ive never wanted to watch a Queen get stomped out more than I do now.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ive never wanted to watch a Queen get stomped out more than I do now.
The following deaths we could see her get. Because lets face it. She's definitely gonna get it.

Fang eats her.
Killed by Kamau.
Killed the the Viking Father/Fire Golem.
Killed by Spear.
Killed by Mira.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Batman: The Animated Series/The New Batman Adventures, Beast Wars, CatDog, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Extreme Dinosaurs, Godzilla: The Animated Series, Helluva Boss, Hilda, Primal, Rick & Morty, Scooby-Doo, Street Sharks, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (2003), The Angry Beavers, The Regular Show

A reminder of all my favorite western cartoons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom