• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I love this crazy crossover idea I came up with. Lol.

Bambi and Rambo crossover.

AU where after losing his mother to a hunter, rather than The Prince of the Forest finding him, Bambi comes across a certain Vietnam war veteran in hiding from being deported back into war. Being able to see the sadness in the deer fawn, Rambo decides to take Bambi as his pet.

Join Bambi as he follows Rambo throughout his adventures in war becoming just as hardened and war-driven!
Climactic plot twist, Rambo was the hunter.

osby

Smash Obsessed

AU where after losing his mother to a hunter, rather than The Prince of the Forest finding him, Bambi comes across a certain Vietnam war veteran in hiding from being deported back into war. Being able to see the sadness in the deer fawn, Rambo decides to take Bambi as his pet.

Join Bambi as he follows Rambo throughout his adventures in war becoming just as hardened and war-driven!
Yeah, I can tell this joke is going to be annoying after the first 50 times.

Noipoi

Howdy!

disgruntled peach.jpg

Heard you the first time, bud.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Climactic plot twist, Rambo was the hunter.
Better.

Upon finding out the reason for Bambi's sadness. Rambo helps Bambi seek revenge on the hunter who killed his mother!

I just love the idea of Rambo and Bambi being this awesome owner and pet duo taking down their enemies! Bambi becoming as war-hardened stabbing his enemies with his antlers as Rambo shoots them down!

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Grafaiai is neat in concept but honestly not my thing. The color scheme is a bit much for me and goop grosses me out. That said I still appreaciate its inclusion and love when Gamefreak goes for weirder animals to inspire more unique designs.

Now if Pokemon was really based they'd add a fairy-type tarsier next.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Grafaiai is neat in concept but honestly not my thing. The color scheme is a bit much for me and goop grosses me out. That said I still appreaciate its inclusion and love when Gamefreak goes for weirder animals to inspire more unique designs.

Now if Pokemon was really based they'd add a fairy-type tarsier next.
So I misread and thought you said Fairy Taser and well...

Yeah sure, Electric-Fairy Taser Pokemon

Kirby Dragons

Smash Hero
I don't think Grafaiai will evolve, and it doesn't look like it has good stats. I could be wrong on either of these, but I don't think I'll be adding one to my team.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

New overview trailer. Wonder what that zoomed in shot with the lightning bolt was about at the end

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I haven't kept up with the MCU shows for a while but She-Hulk throwing ass with Meg Thee Stallion in the new series is definitely something. I will not say anymore.
damn you really said “**** you spoiler tag” for the new episode

Guh-Huzzah!

Totally humorous voice over and YouTube guy.
Switch FC
SW-2454-8991-5893
I haven't kept up with the MCU shows for a while but She-Hulk throwing ass with Meg Thee Stallion in the new series is definitely something. I will not say anymore.
Episode 3 is the only episode of She-Hulk I watched (I just wanted to see Wong) and watching that post credits scene threw me for SUCH a loop.

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
damn you really said “**** you spoiler tag” for the new episode
My apologies
Episode 3 is the only episode of She-Hulk I watched (I just wanted to see Wong) and watching that post credits scene threw me for SUCH a loop.
That's not the only thing that was thrown in a loop ha ha.

Unrelated but how much is a D+ sub. Again, totally unrelated and totally has nothing to do with the topic at hand

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I am not particularly interested in She-Hulk-

I am now interested in She-Hulk.
Something something horny jail laugh now.

I'll be your prison roomate

Man this is a pretty funny topic.

It would be a shame if...

Mods saw this

20220901_213546.jpg
I am very bored as you can tell

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
My apologies

That's not the only thing that was thrown in a loop ha ha.

Unrelated but how much is a D+ sub. Again, totally unrelated and totally has nothing to do with the topic at hand
nah don’t apologize…you’ve got nothing but stones of steel and refuse to be held down. It is quite commendable

plus it’s better to have gone through that than to see what internet baity thing Harley was wearing in her new episode today…the mods here would end up purging the entire website if that was seen
you need all the episodes

Dukefire

Smash Master
For that close up shot of Sonic's face, I think he is about to pull off either a super or ultimate move. Still, I think it is time for everyone to start opening their hearts again for the blue blur.

Last edited:
Top Bottom