• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
One more day until I head into the Abyss:

1661986247383.png

I know its gonna be a 6/10 adaptation and probably will only get to like the 5th layer cause of how the sixth layer works but I want.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I wish Mickey Mouse would go public domain so I can finally make my dream movie a reality. Its literally just an animated version of America Psycho but with Mickey instead of Patrick Bateman.
What if Mickey Mouse has longer ears and could travel through dreams and picked up enemies to inflate and throw them to progress through levels? ...

Wahoo

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
It seems ironic (or at least weird) that Sony use this post-credits scene to clarify how Doctor Strange's final spell worked when they screwed the basic concept of the spell up so thoroughly in Morbius. Different writers, I know, but still, you'd think it would be an easy thing to keep consistent.
makes you wonder why they didn’t do what Venom did and have Jon Watts (or anybody from the MCU) direct a scene that would better explain the entirety of Morbius ****ing it up a bit

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

KillerCage

Smash Master
Now I will say as someone who's aromantic I can find a lot of shipping-obsessed fandoms (aka most fandoms) to be...hostile to say the least.

But hating a show just for its fandom is just petty.
I will say that I'm not into romance unless it's done really well. This also applies to shipping cause I have seen fandoms destroy themselves through shipping.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If there is a direct coming soon I hope there is a solid chunk dedicated to the new rumored Fire Emblem. Just to see Nintendo fans seethe, but I also want to see the new fire emblem so it would be a double win.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Noipoi

Howdy!
If there is a direct coming soon I hope there is a solid chunk dedicated to the new rumored Fire Emblem. Just to see Nintendo fans seethe, but I also want to see the new fire emblem so it would be a double win.
They wouldn't be seething, they'd be screaming.

Every second Joycon-Chan is on screen would be burning their retinas.

Top Bottom