• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Waffles for me. I like the texture and how it holds your syrup in place for each bite. Doesn't get soggy as quickly either.

Also the Family Guy Buy Waffles joke still makes me laugh to this day.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

If you find yourself needing a girlfriend, you probably should not have a girlfriend.
Ok that’s just dumb. Like, it’s not wrong to want to spend your life with someone and to not like feeling alone.

Obviously relationships are more complex then that but humans are social animals and there’s a reason that many of us pair bond for life.
I know a guy who knows a few lady loving ladies. Come help her out, Noipoi Noipoi
You joke but he lives in Jersey and I live in Pennsylvania. That’s driving distance. It’s possible.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Ok that’s just dumb. Like, it’s not wrong to want to spend your life with someone and to not like feeling alone.

Obviously relationships are more complex then that but humans are social animals and there’s a reason that many of us pair bond for life.

You joke but he lives in Jersey and I live in Pennsylvania. That’s driving distance. It’s possible.
Snake is on her way to your location: NOW

Noipoi

Howdy!

No one said it was bad to desire companionship, that's perfectly normal.

See, the problem a lot of people run into is this feeling of NEEDING partner, like they're using another person to fill a void from within, and the smell of desperation repels any potential matches. I'm a bit guilty of it myself admittedly.

The solution is to keep that desire within yourself, but to not let it turn into that desperate sense of neediness. Get out there and make connections with all sorts of people without the pretense of wanting a relationship, even if you really really want it, and hopefully something natural will develop on its own.
I would actually kill you

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It was always going to go one of two ways.

Either A:

Everyone's too socially awkward to communicate outside of a digital space so we just stand around looking like idiots

Or B:

We make the 5pm news due to go ape **** on one another.
I know a Smashboards meetup gonna be smelling like an orangutan exhibit and I gotta be subjected to dog**** takes irl? Hell no, I'm going postal.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Lord
Hot take time: Greninja's shiny form isn't all that great. Sorry but that shade of black and that shade of red just don't go. At least in my opinion.

Give me Chesnaught's shiny any day of the week, that one is SO goddamn cool

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Friend of mine who's a Vtuber got 'that' email today.

Ya know, the one

That asks you IF YOU'VE HEARD OF RAID: SHADOW LEGENDS, FEATURING AMAZING GRAPHICS AND THOUSANDS OF CHAMPIONS TO CHOOSE FROM

They say they'd pay her like 7k so, get that bag, Queen.
7K?

**** I might become a gaming tuber.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Raid pays a stupid amount to shill their **** game. 7k's on the lower end since they pay out via average viewship numbers.

Another guy I know got like 1,300 when he only averages about 10-12 viewers per stream.
I wonder who funds them, cause for all the ads out there, I've never seen anyone pick up the game.

Money laundering? Yeah let's say that.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
On one hand, if I were ever offered the Raidbux, I'd seriously consider it

But like, on the other, it really wouldn't sit right with me if I did, ya know?

Get that bag, etc

But the game's legit trash and predatory as hell. There's a very vocal part of me that just would just be yelling at me the whole time.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
jeez…how is there even more stuff about Schneider than what was already known?

mans really let his ego and predatory ways get the best of him

Jondolio

Smash Hero
It was always going to go one of two ways.

Either A:

Everyone's too socially awkward to communicate outside of a digital space so we just stand around looking like idiots

Or B:

We make the 5pm news due to go ape **** on one another.
Like I would fly to Am*rica just to see you guys

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

See, the problem a lot of people run into is this feeling of NEEDING partner, like they're using another person to fill a void from within, and the smell of desperation repels any potential matches. I'm a bit guilty of it myself admittedly.

The solution is to keep that desire within yourself, but to not let it turn into that desperate sense of neediness. Get out there and make connections with all sorts of people without the pretense of wanting a relationship, even if you really really want it, and hopefully something natural will develop on its own.

Not to mention that it also is just plain unfair to a partner, they expect a loving relationship but are instead used as like, an emotional crutch who's expected to simply fix their problems by existing. Eventually they might end up being tired of being treated like this and unfortunately, desperate types like that can guilt trip others into staying despite feeling miserable.

TLDR: There's a reason people often say you should learn to love yourself before loving others

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
On one hand, if I were ever offered the Raidbux, I'd seriously consider it

But like, on the other, it really wouldn't sit right with me if I did, ya know?

Get that bag, etc

But the game's legit trash and predatory as hell. There's a very vocal part of me that just would just be yelling at me the whole time.
Be like ProZD where you just totally trash whatever your advertising.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

i’m not coming for you. I’m coming for your lesbian crushes.

Last edited:
Top Bottom