• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
God I wish I could just take a pill to dissolve my body fat. Or idk... charge my phone of the stored energy in it or something...
I would JUMP at a chance to take a pill that dissolves my body fat. Im sick of being a fat ass

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
God I wish I could just take a pill to dissolve my body fat. Or idk... charge my phone of the stored energy in it or something...
Snake dear, haven't you seen all the commercials for those MIRACLE drugs that you just need to send in 4 easy payments of 19.99 for, alongside your credit card number, your address, your SSID, an agreement for monthly refills thus incurring additional charges, your soul....

Ya know, those ones. :nifty:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Snake dear, haven't you seen all the commercials for those MIRACLE drugs that you just need to send in 4 easy payments of 19.99 for, alongside your credit card number, your address, your SSID, an agreement for monthly refills thus incurring additional charges, your soul....

Ya know, those ones. :nifty:
If they actually worked my doctor would be telling me about them. Not the tv.

Shroob

Sup?
As a successful weight loss story, lemme be the first to say

**** sucks yo.

It requires a ****ing iron will, and legit dedication to even get your feet off of the ground and to keep it up. Feels absolutely impossible at first, and it's hard to keep it up even when you see results.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

**** sucks yo.

It requires a ****ing iron will, and legit dedication to even get your feet off of the ground and to keep it up. Feels absolutely impossible at first, and it's hard to keep it up even when you see results.
On the flip side, your body and health will be thanking 30 year old you by the time you're 50.

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
From what I remember, a Disney fighting game was briefly pitched years ago, but was scrapped because Disney thought it would hurt their brand to have characters like the princesses fighting each other.

Now that they have Elseworlds-like stuff such as Kingdom Hearts, Lorcana, and other miscellaneus mobile games where the characters fight each other, maybe Disney's upper brass is loosening up on their character restrictions enough to change their minds on getting a piece of the platform fighter pie.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I think I might be more up for a Disney Platform Fighter if it incorporates Disney TV shows as well, if not almost entirely.

I need to see Grunkle Stan and Perry the Platypus square off against King Andrias and Emperor Belos.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You're telling me that the tv.... Lies?

View attachment 386665

When has [MIKE] ever steered you wrong?
Your first mistake was trusting Mike, hes an ass

**** sucks yo.

I gotta be honest though, i had more success in losing weight starving myself then I did actually dieting and excersizing

Last edited:

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Noipoi mfs be like: I can't stand Funko Pops

10 minutes later

Me and the bestie!!! :yoshi:
Nope. Still not tempted.
This is the only good Funko Pop. And only because they didn't bother Funko Pop-ifying the Space Invader sprite.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
seems that Nathan Kress is done with Nickelodeon for good now (the unreasonable iCarly cancellation + everything about Quiet On Set)

also Drake Bell took offense to the Ned’s Declassified cast for valid reasons

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Check this out, everyone.

Shroob

Sup?

Check this out, everyone.
The final spirit event for the Smash Ultimate is still a no show.
Talk about timing.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So they really were waiting for Peach Showtime to drop beforehand huh.

Feels like Peach Showtime and TTYD are probably really the last big Switch titles for this year.
Switch 2 better be a graphical powerhouse if they can't even spare any devs to make any Happy Home Designer-esque projects that are built around preexisting assets.

Noipoi

Howdy!
So they really were waiting for Peach Showtime to drop beforehand huh.

Feels like Peach Showtime and TTYD are probably really the last big Switch titles for this year.
It’d be really weird for them to leave the incredibly lucrative Christmas season without a game, which makes me think they could announce at least one more thing for the year. They gotta have some game sitting on the shelf they could push out in November.

But then again, Nintendo’s a weird company so :drshrug:

Shroob

Sup?
It’d be really weird for them to leave the incredibly lucrative Christmas season without a game, which makes me think they could announce at least one more thing for the year. They gotta have some game sitting on the shelf they could push out in November.

But then again, Nintendo’s a weird company so :drshrug:
We're living in an era where there's no big holiday Pokemon drop for this year.

Cats and dogs living together, mass panic in the streets, etc.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_2399.jpeg

can’t believe we’re finally getting a fully grown ass Gwen Stacy

Top Bottom