• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Dukefire

Smash Master
Speaking of Sonic, it's a real shame they just stop using Blaze.

Like she is the most fun character to play as in every Sonic game she was playable in and they just... stopped using her.

They should remake Sonic Rush.
She was Sonic's copy in another dimension with duties like knuckles. Miss her being a great ally with her pyrokinesis.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Initial hype died out.

Game doesn't have a lot of content atm.

What's there is legit promising, and the customization is actually insane, but it needs stuff to actually do.
I heard the gameplay loop got repetitive and the AI was genuinelly bad. Also that company has 3 other games still in early access despite it being years so uh...

RIP the Pokemon killer that's absolutely nothing like Pokemon and instead it's ARK.

Shroob

Sup?
I heard the gameplay loop got repetitive and the AI was genuinelly bad. Also that company has 3 other games still in early access despite it being years so uh...

RIP the Pokemon killer that's absolutely nothing like Pokemon and instead it's ARK.
I watched a lot of the game via streams and I think there's promise... if they continue development.

The fact that they offer soo much custominzation options lets you play the game however the hell you want, which is kinda nuts. Having sliders for like, making catching harder or easier, how much exp you gain, how many rewards you get, etc is actually cool.

The map is HUGE, just the issue is that outside of the few bosses... not a lot to do. Only reason you have to explore is to catch the pals that live in those areas, and once you have them, you have no real reason to return.

I'll hold my judgement for now cause, there's actually a solid game there, just, it needs stuff to do.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m oddly surprised that Persona 3 Reload kept all 3 bikini armors…guess I was a fool to assume Atlus wouldn’t want those in 4K

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I watched a lot of the game via streams and I think there's promise... if they continue development.

The fact that they offer soo much custominzation options lets you play the game however the hell you want, which is kinda nuts. Having sliders for like, making catching harder or easier, how much exp you gain, how many rewards you get, etc is actually cool.

The map is HUGE, just the issue is that outside of the few bosses... not a lot to do. Only reason you have to explore is to catch the pals that live in those areas, and once you have them, you have no real reason to return.

I'll hold my judgement for now cause, there's actually a solid game there, just, it needs stuff to do.
The biggest thing is that Palworld came out at the right time, no games are really released in January and FF7 was a month away. I don't think they'll get that lucky again when it comes for the full release, which is probably years away given how there is genuinelly very little content (not even a story).

Also they made their cash so don't be surprised if they make the dash.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
ok so DC may be ****ed atm, but them making Bruce and Damian act like a full on father/son duo in a positive way AND WITHOUT THE BAT STUFF has been amazing.

also didn’t know Damian was such an amazing artist until now

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I said it before but the worst people were the gamers who thought they stuck it on Pokemon by buying an Nintendo Hire This Man ass game instead of any other monster collecter that they just let die.

Oh and the game is also nothing like Pokemon aside from the monsters.

It's Ark. Doesn't even play like Pokemon, let alone an RPG, so they ended up hyping up a completely different game so they can show Pokemon that there's competition. Meanwhile they just ignore the other monster catching indies that actually plays like Pokemon.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
TheMightyP TheMightyP Noipoi Noipoi do you guys consider Vector black-coded? Sorry I just read up on the previous page
White woman but I think Vector being Asian would be the funniest **** cause it means he and Espio are weeaboos and westaboos, ine a tryhard edgy ninja and the other a guy who really ****ing liked Columbo reruns and good music
Actually Rotten Tomatoes operated between 1-16% while shooting over is actually a negative, congrats to Madame Web for being the first superhero movie to get a perfect score

Shroob

Sup?
Friendship is more enticing than slavery. You can't deny that.
I mean, as someone who watched a lot of the game, I'm gonna call bull on the slavery thing tbh. I legit don't see how catching a Pal is any different than catching a Pokemon. You can make them build your base for you and then......?

Now the human part sure, I agree with that, but the actual Pal part ain't no different than Pokemon.

Now the slaughtering thing is different.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I mean, as someone who watched a lot of the game, I'm gonna call bull on the slavery thing tbh. I legit don't see how catching a Pal is any different than catching a Pokemon. You can make them build your base for you and then......?

Now the human part sure, I agree with that, but the actual Pal part ain't no different than Pokemon.

Now the slaughtering thing is different.
I mean... I was taking the slaughtering and the forced labor and everything all into context together to call it slavery.

Shroob

Sup?
I mean... I was taking the slaughtering and the forced labor and everything all into context together to call it slavery.
I mean, in the Pokemon world, Pokemon are used as means of labor as well.

The slaughter thing is the one thing that's a bit(A lot) :dr^_^: , but also

1707884531328.png

Pokemon are also eaten, we just (Rarely) see it.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I mean, in the Pokemon world, Pokemon are used as means of labor as well.

The slaughter thing is the one thing that's a bit(A lot) :dr^_^: , but also

View attachment 384821

Pokemon are also eaten, we just (Rarely) see it.
Side note but when I was in Japan I actually tried crab stick. It's disgusting.

It has nothing to do with anything I just feel the need to say it

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's alright Slowpoke. I'm just gonna

Cleaver your tail off.

You won't feel a thing(For awhile).
It's funny because some if them you just steal their fur or whatever they hold in their idle, but then you get to stuff like stealing Gilgar's fangs, Clauncher's Claw, you straight up deflate Drifloon (you steal the gas), Stonjurner's stones which is what makes uo his body, Ditto's goo which is his entire body, and then fragments of Bronzor. You straight up obliterate them to pieces.

Shroob

Sup?
It's funny because some if them you just steal their fur or whatever they hold in their idle, but then you get to stuff like stealing Gilgar's fangs, Clauncher's Claw, you straight up deflate Drifloon (you steal the gas), Stonjurner's stones which is what makes uo his body, Ditto's goo which is his entire body, and then fragments of Bronzor. You straight up obliterate them to pieces.
And of course

Spoink's pearl

The thing it needs to keep itself alive

Jondolio

Smash Hero
They dropped em, tf are they gonna do with them? Finders keepers

Last edited:
Top Bottom