• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of today's double Direct feature

• Balatro: Friends of Jimbo update

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Neva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Coffee Talk Tokyo

• Powerwash Simulator Shrek DLC

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Date Everything!

• Pizza Tower

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Other (Indie World)

• Tetris Forever + NES Tetris on NSO + Tetris 99 Cup

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • The Legend of Heroes Trial in the Sky the 1st

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Spongebob Squarepants: The Patrick Star Game

• Fitness Boxing 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Capcom Fighting Collection 2

Votes: 16 53.3%
  • Atelier Yumia: The Alchemist of Memories & The Envisioned Land

• Castlevania Dominus Collection

Votes: 12 40.0%
  • MySims Cozy Bundle

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Rune Factory: Guardians of Azuma

• Yakuza Kiwami

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Other (Partner Showcase)

• Nothing in Either

• The Sonic 3 Trailer

Votes: 15 50.0%

• Total voters

cashregister9

Smash Hero
It's time!

My name is Zinith. I am 33 years old. I live in north Reno, NV, where there are many college dorms... I am not married... I'm an engineer technician for a company based out of Pennsylvania. Each night, I return home WAY later than 8 PM. I don't smoke. I drink, but only occasionally (unfortunately). I go to bed by whatever and always get at least 8 hours of sleep, unless it's Wednesdays... Before I lie down, I drink a cup of hot tea and do absolutely no exercise... With that routine, I find that I sleep like ** all the way to [time of day redacted]. Like a diseased rat, I awake with mild fatigue or stress. And at my last checkup, I was given a clean bill of health, though that was a while ago O_o... I'm explaining so that you'll understand that I'm a person who wants to live his live however the ** he wants. I refuse to create scenes that will disturb my thoughts and keep me up at night worrying if anyone thinks I'm a weirdo... And by maintaining that approach toward society, I have found that I can attain okayness. Of course, if I were to fight someone, my ass would be whooped.

Happy birthday!

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's time!

My name is Zinith. I am 33 years old. I live in north Reno, NV, where there are many college dorms... I am not married... I'm an engineer technician for a company based out of Pennsylvania. Each night, I return home WAY later than 8 PM. I don't smoke. I drink, but only occasionally (unfortunately). I go to bed by whatever and always get at least 8 hours of sleep, unless it's Wednesdays... Before I lie down, I drink a cup of hot tea and do absolutely no exercise... With that routine, I find that I sleep like ** all the way to [time of day redacted]. Like a diseased rat, I awake with mild fatigue or stress. And at my last checkup, I was given a clean bill of health, though that was a while ago O_o... I'm explaining so that you'll understand that I'm a person who wants to live his live however the ** he wants. I refuse to create scenes that will disturb my thoughts and keep me up at night worrying if anyone thinks I'm a weirdo... And by maintaining that approach toward society, I have found that I can attain okayness. Of course, if I were to fight someone, my ass would be whooped.

Happy Birthday

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Warner has rejected the offers of Paramount, Amazon, and Netflix to release Coyote vs Acme.

The film is expected to be shelved and deleted forever.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
It's time!

Happy birthday, Zinith! May one of your birthday presents be Yoshi related.

Noipoi

Howdy!
It's time!

Happy day of birth!

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
It's time!

great now I have to remember JoJo in 10 years so I can do the same ****post

Happy birthday #1 yoshi fan

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Warner has rejected the offers of Paramount, Amazon, and Netflix to release Coyote vs Acme.

This is going to backfire so hard on them.

The government 100% will be investigating for tax fraud like they said they would, creatives are canceling meetings again for sure, and all those companies will not be working Warner again because they wouldn’t take $30 million for the movie they were going to scrap for $30 million.

This is going to hurt them big time.

D

Deleted member

Unlocked Shredder and April O'Neil in Fortnite, also got to 4900 mutagen points out of 11000 in the Shredder Battle Pass
IMG_20240209_175833.jpg
IMG_20240209_175717.jpg

Also praying that osby osby 's offline month goes as well and safe as possible! ❤

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Unlocked Shredder and April O'Neil in Fortnite, also got to 4900 mutagen points out of 11000 in the Shredder Battle Pass
View attachment 384467View attachment 384468
Leaked footage of you attempting to be friendly towards a squad of only the Ninja Turtles:

I’ll probably grab Shredder after I get the new Smash spirits that came out.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453

Why the hell is **** like this even allowed?

It's a film, at Warner Bros. about Looney Tunes characters no less, not top secret documents about a freaking alien invasion in Area 51.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593

It's a film, at Warner Bros. about Looney Tunes characters no less, not top secret documents about a freaking alien invasion in Area 51.
Bonus:

1. David Zaslav never saw the film.

2. Rumor has it there was never a bidding war for the film and it was said there would be just to save face.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
Alright guys we have one (1) month to work out our plot to sacrifice osby osby and use his soul to get a wish.

Question is, what do we wish for?

AND NOBODY TELL HIM!!! :239:
We wish for two more osbys, creating an infinite cycle of gaining a wish +1 for every sacrifice

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

I did not misread that as it being a film about Loony Tunes characters meeting Aliens in Area 51...

D

Deleted member

Alright guys we have one (1) month to work out our plot to sacrifice osby osby and use his soul to get a wish.

Question is, what do we wish for?

AND NOBODY TELL HIM!!! :239:
Wow, there's a lot of stuff I could wish for:
-My crush being able to get a job where she is treated and paid well
-Owl House The Movie
-X-Men '97 trailer
-My cousins overcoming their tough moments right now
-The LEGO Zelda Deku Tree for free
-Sonic Rush Adventure Remaster
-Mario VS Donkey Kong 2 March Of The Minis remake
-DK Jungle Climber HD

And probably more, ngl

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407

Bonus:

1. David Zaslav never saw the film.

2. Rumor has it there was never a bidding war for the film and it was said there would be just to save face.
It would be so funny if this was just a disguised money laundering case

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
It would be so funny if this was just a disguised money laundering case
At this point, I honestly think that this could have been the true intention.

Unrelated: Mr. Krabs joins NASB2 next week.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Finally giving in and watching TMNT Mutant Mayhem. It's ok. I wish they didn't have a tendency to linger on gross out jokes where they basically just describe something really disgusting and it's gonna stay in my head for weeks. But what else would I expect from Seth Rogan.

Top Bottom