• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Aigis in Reload is so amazing

and I’m digging the chance to get more interactions with Strega…finna be a banger

osby

Smash Obsessed
Aigis in Reload is so amazing

and I’m digging the chance to get more interactions with Strega…finna be a banger
It's kinda impressive how much of an impression Takaya makes in Reload compared to the original.

They didn't even change anything about him, he only needed a couple of scenes where he's more than a roadblock for the party.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Fighting game Skullgirls removed a voice pack over the summer due to a content update to remove/modify elements under three circumstances:
1. Allusions to real life hate groups
2. Character Sexualization (some elements remained but major exploitive content was cut)
3. Racial Sensitivity

Two days ago the team unveiled and released a new announcer pack, voiced by Gary Schwartz, the Team Fortress 2 Heavy!

Noipoi

Howdy!
I've been up too late into the night and thought they were giving away free copies of Let's Go Pikachu.

Remember when we all thought Gen 2 Let's Go games were a lock?

I never thought that lol

Let’s Go was made with a specific purpose, to ease mobile players into the main series with waggle controls and the most iconic generation. It came in, did its job, and left. It didn’t even sell that amazingly compared to other Pokemon games on the system.

So I never thought a sequel was inbound:drshrug:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
ORAS didn't have Emerald content
LGPE didn't have FRLG content
BDSP didn't have Platinum content

If we get a Johto revisit, it better have HGSS content

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
The other day I saw a video of a Pokemon fan talking about how much effort GF put in their old games and the example in question was Deoxys changing form via a meteor.

Something that's still in the latest games.

Pokemon fans are funny.
Pokemon fans are the biggest goddamn idiots, that should not be deemed as more effort than literally any of the bull**** like idk, Ogre Ousting or some **** I never bought the DLC

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

I never thought that lol

Let’s Go was made with a specific purpose, to ease mobile players into the main series with waggle controls and the most iconic generation. It came in, did its job, and left. It didn’t even sell that amazingly compared to other Pokemon games on the system.

So I never thought a sequel was inbound:drshrug:
Look who's smarter than everyone else

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Way too late for all of that now. GBA, DS, and 3DS have all been done a long time ago.
I'm not saying this would be a part of an existing pattern. I'm saying "start a new pattern". Cause eventually the remakes are in fact, going to catch up to current gen.
Yeah no I did not see much speculation for Let's Go Johto either
Well I did! Where were you guys?

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Tbh you should never get agitated over something you can't control to the point where it ruins your mood for a long while for (almost) anything in general.
yeah this is what happened with Palworld for me, I'll still die on the hill of saying the game looks mid and bad but realistically its just one game and I have much better things to do with my time(like, actually playing the games I like, Persona 4 and 3 for example)

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Is she confirmed? I wouldn't complain but I'll also be surprised a little if Rouge appears before Amy.
I figured she'd be appearing given her ties and history with Knuckles notably as a love interest. And the fact Knuckles is clearly leading up to Sonic 3.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Is she confirmed? I wouldn't complain but I'll also be surprised a little if Rouge appears before Amy.
The big rumour is that Krysten Ritter, mostly known for Jane in Breaking Bad and Jessica Jones from the MCU, is playing Rouge and while Amy is pretty significant for Shadow's development for helping him realize what Maria's final wish was, I can easily see them giving that to the human cast, especially the kid. It's a shame as Amy's one of the core 4 for a reason but there's only so much they can put in a movie. Hell, I think everything involving Eggman's pyramid base is getting scrapped for the sake of runtime personally

I'm rioting if they cut anti US military messages or have no details about the Biolizard though,

Noipoi

Howdy!
The big rumour is that Krysten Ritter, mostly known for Jane in Breaking Bad and Jessica Jones from the MCU, is playing Rouge and while Amy is pretty significant for Shadow's development for helping him realize what Maria's final wish was, I can easily see them giving that to the human cast, especially the kid. It's a shame as Amy's one of the core 4 for a reason but there's only so much they can put in a movie. Hell, I think everything involving Eggman's pyramid base is getting scrapped for the sake of runtime personally

I'm rioting if they cut anti US military messages or have no details about the Biolizard though,
I don't see a world where we get Rouge but no Amy.

Even if they give her role in Shadow's story to a human character, we're getting Amy.

Top Bottom