• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203

Shroob

Sup?
Can't wait to see him as Metal Sonic having transferred his essence into a robotic duplicate of his blue nemesis to escape detection!

General Zod > Doomsday

King Ghidorah > Mechagodzilla

Dr. Robotik > Metal Sonic
Feel like that would take away a lot of the appeal of Jim Carrey.

A lot of Jim Carrey's appeal is his physical acting. He's a lot like Nick Cage in that regards in that a good chunk of what makes him soo good is how expressive he is.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Feel like that would take away a lot of the appeal of Jim Carrey.

A lot of Jim Carrey's appeal is his physical acting. He's a lot like Nick Cage in that regards in that a good chunk of what makes him soo good is how expressive he is.
Well, that may be true, so I won’t oppose, but didn’t Jim voice Scrooge in A Christmas Carol some time back, which was animated if I recall correctly?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Yeah and how well did that movie do? :4wario2:
I saw it, and it was nothing special. I did not think it would be worse.

Anyhow, just wanted to check to see if you knew Jim voiced a character in an animated film. I do agree on what you said on his physical acting, though.

Dukefire

Smash Master
Hearing Jim Carrey will return as Eggman....I can say this.
Mean Bean's latte with steam austrian goat milk anyone?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
With all these Shadow game references…

In the movie, who’s gonna tell Shadoe to find the computer room? :troll:

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Welp, the cat's out of the bag at last. The first X-Men '97 leaks have surfaced online on social medias(I got a hold of them weeks ago thanks to a friend from a small Marvel server I'm in). This time we have a lot of official promo art, a leaked screenshot which shows how the series will be visually and stuff regarding the leaked videogame-themed episode.

Praying ya'll enjoy these looks at the new show :) I personally am excited for It.
As someone who is a fan of the old X-Men show, this is certainly looking good.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Just found out you can shield surf on rails in Tears of the Kingdom and my neurons activated
Oh my god I felt so stupid when I found it out for the first time

I was struggling in the shrine where you have to arrange steel platforms togheter to balance them between rails and it took me like 2 hours before I found out how to cheese it

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I’m the type of Persona player who cheats on the school answers to level the protagonist up

Top Bottom