• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Netflix Avatar removing the gender issues Katars faced, having the tone of Book One be a bit more serious, giving Azula and Ozai more importance, and the whole Sokka’s lack of sexism thing…man they keep making me beyond hella worried on this adaptation

tho it’s cool that they’re gonna showcase the airbenders dying

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
Welp, the cat's out of the bag at last. The first X-Men '97 leaks have surfaced online on social medias(I got a hold of them weeks ago thanks to a friend from a small Marvel server I'm in). This time we have a lot of official promo art, a leaked screenshot which shows how the series will be visually and stuff regarding the leaked videogame-themed episode.

This image in particular makes me want to see an X-Men beat-em-up by the same team that made TMNT: Shredder's Revenge. (with the rest of the cast in the line-up - they can't miss out on Wolverine, Beast, Jean, Rogue, etc.)

PK-remling Fire

Smash Ace
The difficulty customizability is honestly an underrated selling point of the game tbh.

The fact you can make the game as easy or as hard as you want is kinda great, with tons of options in between.
Yeah, the sheer level of customization is pretty insane. I haven't messed with the settings at all, but I think it's something that should be in way more games.

Now I'm just imagining the inevitable nuzlocke challenges that people are going to make.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Welp, the cat's out of the bag at last. The first X-Men '97 leaks have surfaced online on social medias(I got a hold of them weeks ago thanks to a friend from a small Marvel server I'm in). This time we have a lot of official promo art, a leaked screenshot which shows how the series will be visually and stuff regarding the leaked videogame-themed episode.

Praying ya'll enjoy these looks at the new show :) I personally am excited for It.
That is significantly more pixel art than I expected, I could never finish the original show but I hope this is at least as half as good

osby

Smash Obsessed

Praying ya'll enjoy these looks at the new show :) I personally am excited for It.
Wait, are they adding Darwin and Rictor to the team or am I mixing them up with someone else?

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
When you open an online lobby but then someone starts running

Easy joke I know
The lobby actually has a glitch where you can’t spectate more than one match in a set. It’s been like this since release. My friends and I can screen share through the PS App, but you’d think they would make a priority out of patching that out for crossplay

Anyways, no running in my lobby or else b3+4 f1+2
IMG_7950.jpeg

1706851131210.png

Shroob

Sup?
So uhhh

Since The Living Tombstone FNaF1 song was in the credits of the FNaF movie....

Does that mean the sequel is gonna be

So actually about this song

I kinda hate it lol. Though mainly the lyrics. They're... not good, and nowadays they're hella outdated since they don't at all match up with the events of the game's story.

But the instrumental of it is an absolutely a bop and a half.

D

Deleted member

Forgot to share that yesterday to celebrate the 604€ from the Education Ministerium, I bought my first two LEGO Sonic sets:
Screenshot_2024-02-02-09-02-47-87_99c04817c0de5652397fc8b56c3b3817.jpg

Wait, are they adding Darwin and Rictor to the team or am I mixing them up with someone else?
Not sure who those characters are, but I know that Sunspot is gonna join the main roster.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
My guess for the Nintendo Direct?

A Switch port of Hi-Fi Rush. Especially after some T-Shirt designs got datamined suggesting it coming to Switch/PlayStation

Dukefire

Smash Master
So Mario vs Donkey Kong will just get a brief review since the trailer dropped days ago. Freedom Planet 2 arriving to switch announcement 10 days ago. I might get Shiren the Wanderer after seeing its return years later.

I can see that Splatoon 3 Side Order will get its overview video. Same for Princess Peach: Showtime! I don't know other titles that might appear in the upcoming Nintendo Direct.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
EDIT: Got Ninja'd

Looks like I can pretty much see how the December box office projections will possibly go in Sonic the Hedgehog 3's favour.

Last edited:

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Top Bottom