• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I recently found a stash of Vocaloid songs I downloaded when I was like 14-15

There are still some eternal bangers in there

Dukefire

Smash Master
Sometimes, it not about getting to the end. It is about the journey on getting there. Reaching to the end is not important.....

Something I learned from Sanabi. I might try it soon.....

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Thanks for all the birthday wishes.

Spending my birthday chugging down sodas, listening to Icona Pop and watching people failing at Pikmin. 'Tis a good life.

We are now like 4 hours away from a new generation of children googling Sonic x Shadow to get images they never imagined before
That did actually remind me of how huge Sonic X was back in the day. Man I woulda killed to see the Babylon Rogues and the Deadly Six in the Sonic X style.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I still think that Super Paper Mario would've been considered the masterpiece of the series if it kept previous two game's turn-based gameplay and built ad expanded upon TTYD's mechanics, while still telling the same story that it does in the final game.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I'm sorry WHAT!!! This is more than I expected them to do in a remaster of Generations! Black friggin Doom!?! The Biolizard!?! What's next?
Idk, but looks like SEGA is supporting this remastered. I am interested since they seems to start making good games again. Just hope it doesn't end with Ultimate Sonic Colours.

Dukefire

Smash Master
I just wonder if the Time Eater's cutscenes will stay or change a bit. Maybe sage might be added or the original cast members only to maintain the script......

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master
I played Sonic Colors Ultimate recently, on the switch, and didn’t encounter a single bug. I feel like the blowback to that game at this point is really overblown.
That's because I'm pretty sure a lot of the bugs have been patched out. Also people can get lucky and not encounter bugs in a buggy game that has bugs reported in it.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I just wonder if the Time Eater's cutscenes will stay or change a bit. Maybe sage might be added or the original cast members only to maintain the script......
The game was already missing Omega and Big. If they add anyone I hope it’s them.

But to be honest I don’t expect much new content in the Sonic story. Just in the Shadow story.
They had to know what the title looked like, they probably did it on purpose.

Free marketing :yoshi:
I think Sega of Japan picked it and then showed it to Sega of America who gave each other glances across the table before going “ok. You’re the boss.”

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If we do get more content in the Sonic story, I hope we get levels to represent the games that we’re missing in the original. Namely Sonic CD and Sonic 4. Would also be cool to add a kind of post game with levels from the games that have come out since (Lost World, Mania, Forces, Frontiers, and Superstars). Call it like… the Post-Modern era.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
A Sonic game announcement? On MY birthday? It's more likely than you think.

Still tho this game looks beyond awesome and I can't wait to try it out.

When u gonna remaster Lost World and let the Deadly Six have playable stages, papa Sega?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
A Sonic game announcement? On MY birthday? It's more likely than you think.

Still tho this game looks beyond awesome and I can't wait to try it out.

When u gonna remaster Lost World and let the Deadly Six have playable stages, papa Sega?
Honestly if I were gonna give the six a game it would be a kind of combination of a Mario + Rabbids style tactics game and a rampage style level destruction game.

Top Bottom