• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Honestly if I were gonna give the six a game it would be a kind of combination of a Mario + Rabbids style tactics game and a rampage style level destruction game.
I wish I'd thought like that, but all the games I came up with were only really focused on Zeena, cuz she was (and still is) my favorite.

The games had more or less the same structure as the classic Spyro games, mostly the third one, with some occasional gimmicks.

Also the games were Mario crossovers where Bowser was the villain for the first few games before getting supplemented in future games. Because of yes.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I’m honestly pretty hyped though. Never got to play Generations, and all I’ve heard is good things. Now I finally have the chance.
It's the only sonic game past the gamecube Era that I actually finished. I think it was good? But then again it's been a long time since I played Generations.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Devil May Cry 4 and Devil May Cry 3 Special Edition have been delisted on Steam.
Huh.......?????

Okay now why the hell.
I think for the former, DMC4 SE is still available, and the latter, it's an old port that's worse than the HD Collection.

Either way at least you can still PLAE DEE EM CEE TOO

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
They had to know what the title looked like, they probably did it on purpose.

Free marketing :yoshi:
There are conspiracy theories that Disney named the movie "Frozen" so that when people look up "Disney Frozen", they see the movie and not the stories about Walt's frozen head.

I completely believe this is why this is called Sonic X Shadow.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
There are conspiracy theories that Disney named the movie "Frozen" so that when people look up "Disney Frozen", they see the movie and not the stories about Walt's frozen head.

I completely believe this is why this is called Sonic X Shadow.
Then ironically, it ended up causing more confusion anyway since there's a ski lift horror movie also called "Frozen" that released a few years earlier.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I am already salivating at the thought of a new remix of All Hail Shadow or I Am All Of Me

but if they bring back Almost Dead, Never Turn Back or Waking Up I might die of peak.

StormC

Smash Hero
I appreciate how everyone’s just embracing the edge
Feel like Shadow has been gone from the spotlight for so long it's okay to admit he's cool now

Some of the backlash I think was just because from 01-06 Sega was pushing him HARD, but since then he's fallen off significantly, and the general backlash to Sonic's friends (with there now being backlash to that backlash)

Also doesn't hurt that people who grew up on SA2 are adults now; if someone was 10 when that game came out, they're in their 30s now

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
so we get to prepare for Maria’s death again and Yakuza dropped their new game awhile ago all while the only major game of the week known as Persona 3 Reload releases this Friday/Thursday night…Sega doing real good so far this year

even if Sonic Prime didn’t end the way most wanted it to

Shroob

Sup?
So, with the title being Sonic x Shadow

Sure puts the line in I am All of Me, "Can you see all of me" into new light. :nifty:

Jocario Zero

Smash Ace
Switch FC
SW-2327-1796-5400
I'm sorry WHAT!!! This is more than I expected them to do in a remaster of Generations! Black friggin Doom!?! The Biolizard!?! What's next?
Finally! I've been waiting for this since Colours Ultimate got announced (hopefully this will be better). I'm only familiar with the 3DS version (which is really underrated imo) so I'm really looking forward to this.

And more Shadow is always good. He was the best part of Sonic Prime for me.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I started a new island on new horizons a few weeks back. It’s going to be themed after area zero.

So what villagers can represent paradox mons?

right now I have dizzy for great tusks, poncho for blood moon ( I know that doesn’t technically count but he is cool so) and ribbot ironically started this island with me so he kinda works.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Hey so seeing as Black Doom is the main villain, we're probably getting Devil Doom as a final boss again and I want them to use the Super Shadow theme in a cutscene like in the OG

The Super Sonic theme in Console Generations did Live and Learn with the Sonic 4 Super Sonic theme so doing this is a nice way to go full circle

Shroob

Sup?
Apparently Friend Universe has sold 12 million copies on Steam?

That's insane. And that's not factoring in the Xbox versions either.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Apparently Friend Universe has sold 12 million copies on Steam?

That's insane. And that's not factoring in the Xbox versions either.
There's 7 million on Xbox.

Top Bottom