• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Going to use this Star Wars talk to point something out.

If Square puts Star Wars in Kingdom Hearts IV and starts it at Episode IV, they could actually have a game that stars the real Biggs and Wedge and not just name characters after them.

dezeray112

Smash Hero
There was an apparent PSN leak (in which Eddy was a part of) that occured a while ago which may had leaked the DLC characters for Tekken 8.

Here is the apparent leak that was accidently uploaded on the German PSN network before it was updated a month ago. If this turns out to be true, then Harada and Bandai Namco really cannot catch a break with the leaks that had happened. (Although it is still best to take this with a grain of salt.)

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806

Here is the apparent leak that was accidently uploaded on the German PSN network before it was updated a month ago. If this turns out to be true, then Harada and Bandai Namco really cannot catch a break with the leaks that had happened. (Although it is still best to take this with a grain of salt.)
Yooo, please be real because Roger would be hype. I've always liked Tekken for having more out there characters. Also would be crazy because I don't think we've had playable Roger since Roger Jr. got in.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Alright finally hearing everyone's favorite Nick and CN shows.

Here's the ultimate question to this legendary rivalry.

Which of the two do you prefer as a whole and why?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Ugh I really don't want to because of how cold it is outside but I have to get to groceries and its still gonna be a cold snap this afternoon and tomorrow. Currently trying to fight the urge of being lazy.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I was thinking about wanting Killer Instinct Gold on N64 NSO but I just realized that it'll be a mess playing on a normal controller.

NSO really needs a button mapping feature (at least for N64 and Genesis)

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Y'know, I was thinking about how every new legendary introduced in Scarlet/Violet is themed around the Treasure Hunt.

The Treasures of Ruin are treasures brought to life.

The Loyal Three arw bandits, who fought with Ogerpon over her treasures.

Terapogos is straight up a jewel.

Then I remembered the bicycle lizards and was "oh right". All new legends except the actual mascots. How ironic.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Y'know, I was thinking about how every new legendary introduced in Scarlet/Violet is themed around the Treasure Hunt.

The Treasures of Ruin are treasures brought to life.

The Loyal Three arw bandits, who fought with Ogerpon over her treasures.

Terapogos is straight up a jewel.

Then I remembered the bicycle lizards and was "oh right". All new legends except the actual mascots. How ironic.
They are the biggest treasure of all: your friends

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I almost wonder if they had different plans for Terapagos originally only for the DLC to change course early in development.

That would explain why it and the paradox beasts/deers felt like such afterthoughts.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I almost wonder if they had different plans for Terapagos originally only for the DLC to change course early in development.

That would explain why it and the paradox beasts/deers felt like such afterthoughts.
I think the paradox forms were always gonna be Perrin sidequests given that 1/3 of their trios were just Raid mons and that was early on.

As for Terapagos, I think plans did change and they focused on fleshing out Kieran and the rest of the cast instead. Imo it worked for the better, I really have no idea where Terapagos would've fit in concerning the story given that only Briar had a connection with it, as oppossed to Ogerpon who was a presence throughout the DLC.

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Ubisoft is the only game company I know who puts a disclaimer about seizure warnings at the start of every damn game they release.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Pecharunt is apparently from very far away.

I wonder what region and how they heard of kitigami
I think the paradox forms were always gonna be Perrin sidequests given that 1/3 of their trios were just Raid mons and that was early on.

As for Terapagos, I think plans did change and they focused on fleshing out Kieran and the rest of the cast instead. Imo it worked for the better, I really have no idea where Terapagos would've fit in concerning the story given that only Briar had a connection with it, as oppossed to Ogerpon who was a presence throughout the DLC.
It just feels like terrapogos was going to lead to an answer of what exactly area zero is. Like are the paradoxes real, what about the ancient people, what about the symbols, did Heath lie and only actually get a glimpse of terropoglos, which implanted the paradoxes in his head?

All of these felt like they would be answered but they left it up for interpretation

Top Bottom