• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
That's the secret, there is no way to be truly certain. Having to be absolutely sure is an impossible standard for a lot of people.

The most you can do is chase what feels the best right now.
Hell yeah sister, that's the beauty of it all, it's all our own identities and we get to decide what to call it and there's no right or wrong answers

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Pyoro says NSO game news will come later today N64 and GBA
N64… I think we got all the previous announcements right? So it’d have to be something new.

For GBA we still need 2 games (Japan also needs the Prince Sable game, but that’s regular Game Boy)

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
Well after spending hours reading about gender dysphoria I have come to the conclusion that I'm transfem genderfluid

I have no way of being sure and I haven't fully processed it yet but it just kinda feels right
Oh heyo congrats! Echoing the sentiments made that making it up as you go along is what makes identity so fun and that there’s no wrong answers when it comes to being you, even when and especially when there’s no specific label for it.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
What do I need to know about My Hero Academia
One day, the world randomly gets superpowers.

The baby that first gets superpowers kills his mom during birth. Because no one on the street picked him up (moms was a hoe :sakbanjo:), he took it a little too personally and vowed to enslave society, starting with his twin brother.

Fast forward maybe 100-200 years, and now society is super discriminatory, but with superpowers. Nobody knows about this first baby, because the government is trying to keep his existence a secret. Some glowing baby in China gets the credit instead. Now some kid has to endure the generational trauma dumping so he can become a cool superhero like he’s always dreamed of (he has witnessed horrors beyond his imagination)

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Okay aside from being misgendered I love being reminded of how likable the characters in Scarlet and Violet are. And it's funny to see Nemona interacting with Kieran because of how opposite their personalities are

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Done with the Pokémon Epilogue. This is actually it for me and Pokémon this year, I need a break after completing the entire dex like I did. Not gonna touch the franchise until the next game that has new Pokémon.

In fact I'm planning on cancelling my Home membership as well after I put all of my Pokémon in other games (except for the ones that can't be deposited, that is), but I'm only gonna do that after I register Pecharunt which I can't do right now

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Done with the Pokémon Epilogue. This is actually it for me and Pokémon this year, I need a break after completing the entire dex like I did. Not gonna touch the franchise until the next game that has new Pokémon.

In fact I'm planning on cancelling my Home membership as well after I put all of my Pokémon in other games (except for the ones that can't be deposited, that is), but I'm only gonna do that after I register Pecharunt which I can't do right now
See you when Gen 5 hits

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Well after spending hours reading about gender dysphoria I have come to the conclusion that I'm transfem genderfluid

I have no way of being sure and I haven't fully processed it yet but it just kinda feels right
YESSS lets go! happy for ya!

That's the secret, there is no way to be truly certain. Having to be absolutely sure is an impossible standard for a lot of people.

The most you can do is chase what feels the best right now.
This is true yeah, I keep flip flopping between feeling more male and more female and recently its just been whatever, it doesn't matter how I feel leaning wise as long as it feels "right" to me

dezeray112

Smash Hero
We talking Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games?

When's the last one you've actually played. I played Mario and Sonic at the Winter Olympics Games (2010) but that's really it.
The last time I played a Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games was the 2012 edition which was held in London at the time.

Finished Echo. Was a good show, nice was to get back into the street level side of the MCU. With this show, Daredevil and Kingpin, hopefully the rest of the Netflix characters, and especially Spider-Man leading things, it could high key be better than the rest of the MCU overall
Also, that post credit scene is going to possibly hint Kingpin is going to be in the running for the new mayor role which I predict will tie-in with the upcoming Daredevil: Born Again series and potentially for the rumoured upcoming Spider-Man 4 film.

WeirdChillFever

Smash Hero
The last time I played a Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games was the 2012 edition which was held in London at the time.

Also, that post credit scene is going to possibly hint Kingpin is going to be in the running for the new mayor role which I predict will tie-in with the upcoming Daredevil: Born Again series and potentially for the rumoured upcoming Spider-Man 4 film.
Is it bad that I now want a political comedy starring Mayor Kingpin?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Hello weebs

Granblue is having a My Hero Academia collab event

What do I need to know about My Hero Academia
All might is a Chad

Eraserhead is low key op.

The villains actually got **** done last season

there is a walking Time Machine basically.
It fell off
The last season was actually pretty great. I liked how the story played out and it end on a high note.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
How do you **** up BW?

Hopefully I'll be dead before I find out.
It's less about ****ing it up and more about making another faithful remake. Unless there's new Pokémon in there I have no desire to play it

YESSS lets go! happy for ya!

This is true yeah, I keep flip flopping between feeling more male and more female and recently its just been whatever, it doesn't matter how I feel leaning wise as long as it feels "right" to me
Thanks!

I keep flip flopping as well, my main reason for deciding to use the transfem label is that I know I probably want HRT. Also because now after wanting a tomboy gf all this time, I can BE the tomboy gf! Crazy!

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
What's stopping you?
the usual fears of publicly dressing in a way outside the "socially acceptable" norm

well that and the fact I REALLY cannot justify buying stuff I don't absolutely need rn when I need to chip away at $500 in credit card debt and finish paying for my partial fursuit

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
the usual fears of publicly dressing in a way outside the "socially acceptable" norm

well that and the fact I REALLY cannot justify buying stuff I don't absolutely need rn when I need to chip away at $500 in credit card debt and finish paying for my partial fursuit
That's fair, I'm not very confident about wearing dresses in public either yet. Same with the money thing, clothes are ****ing expensive

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
That's fair, I'm not very confident about wearing dresses in public either yet. Same with the money thing, clothes are ****ing expensive
yeahhhh I've been thrifting at places like goodwill and taking deals on clothes from amazon whenever I see something I really really want and I have a few cute outfits alr, enough to feel comfy

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
After seeibg the leaked Hazbin Hotel episodes
1) yeah, the show is gonna be good
2) i see why everyone simpd for Alastor now
Mfw I want to be the big goth gf everyone memes about now
If you gonna be that, be a real.goth, not a hot topic goth

Last edited:
Top Bottom