• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

I have seen that. It's pretty cool, if you ask me.
Yeah, used to watch It alongside Wolverine & The X-Men as a kid.

Honestly, both shows are probably why Rogue and Gambit are my favourite Marvel mutants.
Add that to the list of emo imagery I gravitate towards to alongside Darkrai, Giratina, Shego, Vanessa Doofenzmirtz and Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
Yeah, used to watch It alongside Wolverine & The X-Men as a kid.

Honestly, both shows are probably why Rogue and Gambit are my favourite Marvel mutants.
Add that to the list of emo imagery I gravitate towards to alongside Darkrai, Giratina, Shego, Vanessa Doofenzmirtz and Jim Hawkins from Treasure Planet
I have not seen Wolverine and the X-Men, but yeah, X-Men Evolution was a great show.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
2023 is winding down. 2024 on the horizon. Just scrolling through some stupid videos, and it got me to think a little bit about upcoming goals and such, wonder where my life takes me next. A little daunting cause anything can happen, but I always look forward to making the next year my best. Hope 2024 brings y'all peace and joy.

There is no meme here, just enjoy the tunes

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

2023 was, to put It in a polite way, a mid year for me.

Had to drop out of university due to some weirdo classmates who were trying to ruin my life, made a lot of online enemies (even on this site), (cw:suicide)my own aunt laughed to my face when I tried to commit suicide and called that "pathetic attention seeking", I didn't pass a single subject during the first semester of my production classes and a long etc... But you know what? I am still here.

Sure, I dropped out of university... But I got to new production classes and met people Who are way, waaay better than anything and anyone I've ever met at the former.
Yeah, I made a ton of online enemies. But honestly, I also made a lot of friends IRL, my friendgroup online grew and more people have been happy for having me around than people who don't. Besides, I got all the stuff those people called me a clown and such for thinking they would not happen (Mario RPG Remake or a Fantastic Four character in MvC-related stuff).
So what? My aunt laughed at me for attempting that? Well, I am still here. It is clear that whatever she tried to win she lost. And now more people see her as the weird one.
And what if I didn't pass many subjects? I can still reclaim them back on the second semester and learn from what I did wrong. Getting low scores is for those who study as my mother says.

Tl;dr: 2023 brought a lot of mediocre stuff... But what's important is that I got through It all, and now I am more confident on myself and feel unstoppable.
So look out world, because I'm gonna work my hardest to make 2024 one of the most banger years I ever had.

Noipoi

Howdy!
2023 was, to put It in a polite way, a mid year for me.
I feel that.

'23 was real stressful for me. Even during my downtime I wasn't really having fun. But I made it through, and I completed by first semester at college with a pretty good grade. That's an accomplishment, I suppose.

I hope 24's radical for you. And I hope a little of that rubs off on me :nifty:

D

Deleted member

I feel that.

'23 was real stressful for me. Even during my downtime I wasn't really having fun. But I made it through, and I completed by first semester at college with a pretty good grade. That's an accomplishment, I suppose.

I hope 24's radical for you. And I hope a little of that rubs off on me :nifty:
Hell yeah Noi, that's the spirit.
I'm very confident that things will go north for the both of us next year, specially because we are both bringing our best.

And if you ever need me for anything, I'm a Smashboards PM away from you. Feel free to contact me for anything you may want from me.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I've been playing through Spider-man 2 and I already loved the previous Insomniac Spider-man games but I think this might be the best so far.

Spider-man 2 not only improves upon the really solid gameplay from Miles but also is longer with a good story (and they removed the weird police towers)

Megadoomer

Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0351-1523-9047
On a related note, I've been watching Batman Beyond for the first time, and I don't know if it's the music or the visuals, but something about the intro makes me think of F-Zero X.

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I took a long break after a while but I finally finished Kamen Rider Decade and it was weirdly confusing and underwhelming. I know the real ending is in Movie War 2010 but as a whole It was pretty good in some parts but underbaked in others, I'm glad it was only 31 episodes but also I feel like it could have used more. The AR World concept is cool but also I feel almost undercuts the fanservice but also allows for more fanservice, it is weird.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

After I see the Sonic Symphony next June, my next long-term goal is to visit Japan, preferably around Tanabata so I can join in.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
After I see the Sonic Symphony next June, my next long-term goal is to visit Japan, preferably around Tanabata so I can join in.
I wanna visit Japan but I lack one big thing
Money
2023 is winding down. 2024 on the horizon. Just scrolling through some stupid videos, and it got me to think a little bit about upcoming goals and such, wonder where my life takes me next. A little daunting cause anything can happen, but I always look forward to making the next year my best. Hope 2024 brings y'all peace and joy.

There is no meme here, just enjoy the tunes

Booooo 0/10 it isnt The Ultimate Show

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

There's a game based on Spy x Family where Anya has to take photos for a school project, right?

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I prefer almost every world theme. All of the Bitlands, Gloam Valley, Lineland, Mt. Lineland, etc.

Also I think Mimi, Natasia, and Bleck are cooler than Dimento. Fight me.
They're all cool for different reasons.

The chapter intermission cutscenenes with Team Bleck are legit one of the highlights of the game.

Shroob

Sup?
I swear I've met a living embodiment to the Patrick and Man Ray meme when it comes to the story Indigo Disc is trying to tell.

I feel like, at least to me, that the scene with Terapagos at the end of the DLC is pretty cut and dry about what it is/what's happening.

Terapagos is summoning a Professor from a parallel timeline, we give them the book, and we create an infinitely repeating Paradox of the events of the game happening.

But someone I know is adamant that it's not a parallel timeline copy(Despite the characters saying it's very likely they are), and say it's just time travel and are mad that the writers didn't let Arven have closure and like

Maybe I'm remembering the plot of Scar/Vio wrong, but Arven got his closure. He had a full character arch where he came to terms with what happened to his parents and grew as a person due to it. I get it's not a magical Disney ending that everyone may want, but it's honestly a pretty mature and solid story for Pokemon to even tell, and I kinda appreciate it for that?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I swear I've met a living embodiment to the Patrick and Man Ray meme when it comes to the story Indigo Disc is trying to tell.

I feel like, at least to me, that the scene with Terapagos at the end of the DLC is pretty cut and dry about what it is/what's happening.

Terapagos is summoning a Professor from a parallel timeline, we give them the book, and we create an infinitely repeating Paradox of the events of the game happening.

But someone I know is adamant that it's not a parallel timeline copy(Despite the characters saying it's very likely they are), and say it's just time travel and are mad that the writers didn't let Arven have closure and like

Maybe I'm remembering the plot of Scar/Vio wrong, but Arven got his closure. He had a full character arch where he came to terms with what happened to his parents and grew as a person due to it. I get it's not a magical Disney ending that everyone may want, but it's honestly a pretty mature and solid story for Pokemon to even tell, and I kinda appreciate it for that?
Wait

Where does that happen

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Something something 'basic reading is needed to enjoy this game'. Also seeing people argue about Kieran like he's Baby's First Edelgard so I know people haven't been reading

StormC

Smash Hero
I took a long break after a while but I finally finished Kamen Rider Decade and it was weirdly confusing and underwhelming. I know the real ending is in Movie War 2010 but as a whole It was pretty good in some parts but underbaked in others, I'm glad it was only 31 episodes but also I feel like it could have used more. The AR World concept is cool but also I feel almost undercuts the fanservice but also allows for more fanservice, it is weird.
Are you going through the Rider series in order?

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Kieran might be the most unintentionally funny character Pokemon has ever made.

Top Bottom