• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
75% done with the Blueberry Dex.

Right now focusing on starters (I haven't unlocked their wild appearances yet)
Just grind out the BBQ’s till you get to 12000 BP.

What do you mean they only give out 20 BP at a time? Thats no excuse!

Walk 500 steps! Pick up garbage off the ground! Take a bunch of pictures that’ll clog up your Switch’s gallery!!!

cashregister9

Smash Hero
If we get any more NSO consoles it would be like the Turbografx 16

Game Gear at most.

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
As I work on filling out the National Dex by just doing random GTS trades

If I want Pokeball Magearna, I'm gonna be ****ed over by mythicals not in Gen 9.

Celebi
Victini
Genesect
Zerarora
Anyone else I'm missing

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
75% done with the Blueberry Dex.

Right now focusing on starters (I haven't unlocked their wild appearances yet)
Just grind out the BBQ’s till you get to 12000 BP.

What do you mean they only give out 20 BP at a time? Thats no excuse!

Walk 500 steps! Pick up garbage off the ground! Take a bunch of pictures that’ll clog up your Switch’s gallery!!!
…do you guys need to create a Union Circle? I’ve got time tonight

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Tbh Nintendo is better off remastering Gamecube games and selling them for 30 a pop instead of putting them on NSO.

It's the closest thing we're getting to Virtual Console which should have never left
The way NSO's apps work, Gamecube Online would be lucky to be under 25 GB anyway.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
As I work on filling out the National Dex by just doing random GTS trades

If I want Pokeball Magearna, I'm gonna be ****ed over by mythicals not in Gen 9.

Celebi
Victini
Genesect
Zerarora
Anyone else I'm missing
2 of those will be in Gen 9 via B&W.

Zerarora and Celebi were both event mons in SwSh. If you don't have them now well than now you know why FOMO is terrible and needs to die.

Now idk if you want to do a living dex but I do have the special event Zerarora

Shroob

Sup?
2 of those will be in Gen 9 via B&W.

Zerarora and Celebi were both event mons in SwSh. If you don't have them now well than now you know why FOMO is terrible and needs to die.

Now idk if you want to do a living dex but I do have the special event Zerarora
nah I'm not doing a full Living Dex, I'm just tagging everything for my HOME dex.

That's all I need to do for the Pokeball Magearna afaik.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
gender exploration is never a bad thing

for me I literally became the egg, uhhhh I mean what
I've been questioning it for so long and I just kinda realized that maybe fantasizing about being in women's clothing and being in a lesbian relationship isn't a very cis het thing to do

The only reason I haven't settled on an identity yet is because I don't think I'm fully ready to let go of my masculine side if at all. I could be genderfluid or something, all I know is that I'm cisn't

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I've been questioning it for so long and I just kinda realized that maybe fantasizing about being in women's clothing and being in a lesbian relationship isn't a very cis het thing to do

The only reason I haven't settled on an identity yet is because I don't think I'm fully ready to let go of my masculine side if at all. I could be genderfluid or something, all I know is that I'm cisn't
I think what settled it for me was when I got a dedicated female ref for my sona then fantasited about my sona becoming that female form, I was just in denial for months :195:

I've been wanting to try lingerie and goth fashion ngl

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think what settled it for me was when I got a dedicated female ref for my sona then fantasited about my sona becoming that female form, I was just in denial for months :195:

I've been wanting to try lingerie and goth fashion ngl
I ordered some clothes just the other day. Two outfits i can wear and be more of a girl in.

It'll be a while until I actually get them but my heartbeat goes into speedrun mode just thinking about them

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I ordered some clothes just the other day. Two outfits i can wear and be more of a girl in.

It'll be a while until I actually get them but my heartbeat goes into speedrun mode just thinking about them
look into breast forms and pocket bras when you get a chance, they're a not too expensive way to really sell the look compared to breastplates

Shroob

Sup?
Give me a minite, it's dinner time for me.

And yeah, I forgot how SLOW this game was.

On the other hand, I did catch Calytex. Turns out I had a Master Ball the entire time
Yeah np.

I gotta put it in HOME after I get it but I'll be quick as soon as I do.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
fair! I'm too nervous to try estro myself, still tossing and turning on if female is my default or not and if its worth starting
That's completely fair! Just keep in mind that you can change your mind at any point (well, unless you do surgery but at that point, you probably don't want to change your mind) and de-transition. I feel like this is what I needed to hear ages ago because that's what kept me from actually going through with embracing my identity, I was too scared I'd change my mind

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Tbf Nintendo would absolutely ignore VR (Ignoring my personal thoughts that VR is just a gimmick. If this concept was reality I could absolutely see Nintendo saying something like "we already have vr on switch 2 with the previously released labo kit" or something else of that nature.)
I don’t see how they can. It just feels like an obvious application of the hardware they have built.

And I feel like it’s a common enough idea that he should have at least addressed it in the video, even if he wasn’t gonna include it he should have said why he was leaving it out.

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
That's completely fair! Just keep in mind that you can change your mind at any point (well, unless you do surgery but at that point, you probably don't want to change your mind) and de-transition. I feel like this is what I needed to hear ages ago because that's what kept me from actually going through with embracing my identity, I was too scared I'd change my mind
its also a problem of finances for me tbf

I've heard its cheap but idk how much of mt insurance would cover it, gag reflex to pills, and oh yeah, my hard right boomer coworkers who would probably start bullying me if I started transitioning :195:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
its also a problem of finances for me tbf

I've heard its cheap but idk how much of mt insurance would cover it, gag reflex to pills, and oh yeah, my hard right boomer coworkers who would probably start bullying me if I started transitioning :195:
Ah, haven't really considered there might be some outside circumstances influencing this decision. Sorry.

Well, I'm no expert but what they say is that it's never too late to start transitioning, and of course whether or not it's right for you is up to you

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yeah np.

I gotta put it in HOME after I get it but I'll be quick as soon as I do.
Alright I'm ready. The code is 12345678

No specific reqest but if you have an extra Keldeo you're willing tp spare I'd appreciate it. I know this is hella last minute but since I'm here I may as well catch the birds but I do not aant to do the legendary dens for the Swords of Justice

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
Ah, haven't really considered there might be some outside circumstances influencing this decision. Sorry.

Well, I'm no expert but what they say is that it's never too late to start transitioning, and of course whether or not it's right for you is up to you
I am so excited for my fursuit to get here because public fursuiting in female clothes unironically feels more comfy and less stressful then walking out in a dress with so much facial hair I want GONE

Shroob

Sup?
Alright I'm ready. The code is 12345678

No specific reqest but if you have an extra Keldeo you're willing tp spare I'd appreciate it. I know this is hella last minute but since I'm here I may as well catch the birds but I do not aant to do the legendary dens for the Swords of Justice
I don't got a spare Keldeo but I'll keep ya in mind since I prob will eventually re-do Sword's plot since I nuked my last save a week ago for Cosmog.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I don't got a spare Keldeo but I'll keep ya in mind since I prob will eventually re-do Sword's plot since I nuked my last save a week ago for Cosmog.
I hope that was what you were looking for.

Also... apparently that was the first time we ever traded, let alome played Pokemon together.

That... can't be right

Top Bottom