• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Yeah, I misclicked and didn't trade you back Heatran, unless you really don't like Heatran. But I accidentally gave up my Gen 7 starter. When you get the chance I'd trade you your Heatran back for my Primarina.
Okay I'm back, I'll be using the same code.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I took PLA and Gen 9 for granted, since Shroob got me to boot Gen 8, I figured, hey may as well catch the last of the field legendaries since I never caught any of them.

But my God is this game SLOW. Everything about it, from the run speed to the battles, to catching a Pokemon, to even navigating the menus. I swear I do not remember it being like this.

Shroob

Sup?
Current Nat Dex Status:

879/???? Idk but I know it's like 1030 something.

Honestly think this is doable.

Life trio and the Tapus/UBs are gonna be a challenge but I have an ace in the hole for those.

And then Celebi/Victini/Genesect.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I took PLA and Gen 9 for granted, since Shroob got me to boot Gen 8, I figured, hey may as well catch the last of the field legendaries since I never caught any of them.

But my God is this game SLOW. Everything about it, from the run speed to the battles, to catching a Pokemon, to even navigating the menus. I swear I do not remember it being like this.
At least you're not doing max raid battles

If you put a gun to my head and forced me to do one more of these I'd just tell you to pull the trigger

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Next rumored Fortnite collabs:

Devil May Cry
Avatar… not the Nickelodeon one unfortunately

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Next rumored Fortnite collabs:

Devil May Cry
Avatar… not the Nickelodeon one unfortunately
More evidence of the movie having a cultural impact, I suppose?

I never watched the entirety of Avatar and don't play Fortnite, so it really makes little difference to me either way.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You have anyone you can talk to rn?
Well there is my dad and then my rabbit (she hasnt learned to speak yet, rip).
And then there is this person online on taiko who I keep matching up with during songs and he keeps retiring( please stop giving up, I believe in you)

All in all, i dont think I have anyone rn. I guess it doesnt help ive biked twice a day to a house to take care of some cats everyday since after christmas 🫠 guess my brain is kinda melting out my ears.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Celebi, Victini and Genesect. Need to touch 'em for my HOME account since those are the only 3 I can't GTS for.
Yeah, I can help you out. Not tonight, I'm busy, but I can hit you up tomorrow.

Well there is my dad and then my rabbit (she hasnt learned to speak yet, rip).
And then there is this person online on taiko who I keep matching up with during songs and he keeps retiring( please stop giving up, I believe in you)

All in all, i dont think I have anyone rn. I guess it doesnt help ive biked twice a day to a house to take care of some cats everyday since after christmas 🫠 guess my brain is kinda melting out my ears.
Well if you wanna talk about with me, I'm all ears.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Well if you wanna talk about with me, I'm all ears.
Well, hm, lets see, i had to replace some headphones i got on christmas because they would t charge or turn on lol

Luckly, the replacment work good.

And I wish I could stream me playing taiko to.all of you, **** is too fun
Also
Im cold as hell

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
Bruh these pre-PLA Pokemon models have me dying, why did Terrakion look like that
This was before Gamefreak realized that the base 3DS models weren't gonna cut it anymore.

Well, hm, lets see, i had to replace some headphones i got on christmas because they would t charge or turn on lol

Luckly, the replacment work good.

And I wish I could stream me playing taiko to.all of you, **** is too fun
Also
Im cold as hell
Replacing headphones is obnoxious, glad you found a good pair.

And yeah, it should be cold. It's December :nifty:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Running from the cops in Stardust Speedway.
But its too damn cold! I had to wake up at 7 am the last 5 days and it was in the 30s this morning and I had to bike in it
View attachment 382299
I don't know about you, but I love the cold. Maybe it has to do with me being born on the first day of winter, which is in December.

Top Bottom