• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Jotadé

Smash Ace
So I know you guys are having your annual Christian family winter get-togethers but is there anyone who can help me with Scarlet exclusives and trade evolutions by chance?
I would love to help you a lot Jon, but sadly I don't think I have any of the Pokémon you may need.

If I did I would totally help you out doh.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I have $100 in gas station gift cards now lol
Wow, 100 bucks.

If I had that amount alongside my savings I could buy this LEGO Indiana Jones set I really love but can't get right now due to other priorities:

Oh well, can't have everything I want.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Since we are talking about RPGs right now and such, I was actually thinking if I should or should not share with ya'll my review of the Super Mario RPG Remake as I tend to do with the movies and games I see and play respectively.

Idk, It kinda scares me because I know this thread has a weird story with this game, and while I have nitpicks about the remake I don't wanna come off to some people as one of those persons.

Would actually be interested to hear ya'll: should I go and post the review later today or keep It to myself?

Oh yeah, I got Mario RPG.

I also got not 1, but two Kingdom Hearts posters.

And also a $35 dollar eshop card.

There's more but I don't think y'all would be interested in those.
Oooooh, neat stuff MightyP.

And let me guess, are those other things clothing and such? Because for Día De Reyes I really want some badass Air Jordans I saw at a store.

Last edited:

Jotadé

Smash Ace
One's a sports jersey, the rest are more smaller things like socks and candy.
Oooooh, neat. My father and I have a lot of sport jerseys too. My father specially because he was a profesional handball player (it's a sport which is like soccer but you play mostly with the hands) and as such he needed that kind of clothing.

And candies are always cool! Here in Spain we have these chocolates called Ferrero Rocher which are released during Christmas season and let me tell you, getting a box of them for Día de Reyes is the greatest thing ever because they taste so great.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
I created another silly theory that everyone will ignore.
One of the many reasons why we will never have Project × Zone 3 is because Sonic fans are too conformist. They only have interest for the Scrimblos (NiGHTS, Alex Kidd, Super Monkey Ball, Puyo Puyo), even from other companies (PAC-MAN, Klonoa, Tamagotchi, Classic Mega Man)

Jotadé

Smash Ace
One of the many reasons why we will never have Project × Zone 3 is because Sonic fans are too conformist. They only have interest for the Scrimblos (NiGHTS, Alex Kidd, Super Monkey Ball, Puyo Puyo), even from other companies (PAC-MAN, Klonoa, Tamagotchi, Classic Mega Man)
Sonic fans only have interest for scrimblos
Sonic fans liking Alex Kidd.
Alex Kidd fan here, Sonic fans were celebrating like crazy that the Alex Kidd revival got ratioed on YouTube by the Minecraft Sonic trailer.

Also, most of the Sonic fans I know happen to love Persona and Yakuza. Heck, not just on Discord, even here we have osby osby who is both a Sonic and Persona fan, lol.

Not trying to diss you or anything, just found your theory kinda funny.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I really should check out Gokaiger once I'm done with Donbrothers.
Gokaiger is a fun time, it's pretty good as a crash course and Donbrothers is just fun insanity!
Oooooh, Donbrothers! A lot of people at the Transformers Discord server I'm in are obsessed with that show. I should check It out someday.

Right now I wanna watch Zyuohger and finish what's left of Ex-Aid.
Ah, Zyuohger, my first Sentai! It's pretty nice and it's Sixth is one of my favourites, hope you've been enjoying Ex-Aid, it's christmas episode is iconic

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Gokaiger is a fun time, it's pretty good as a crash course and Donbrothers is just fun insanity!

Ah, Zyuohger, my first Sentai! It's pretty nice and it's Sixth is one of my favourites, hope you've been enjoying Ex-Aid, it's christmas episode is iconic
The Christmas episode of Ex-Aid is legit a national treasure, ngl.
And yeah, Ex-Aid's really awesome!

As for Zyuohger, so far I've seen the intro and It goes really hard.

osby

Smash Obsessed
What do Sonic fans have anything to do with PXZ?

The likelier reason we never got new game is that some of its key devs no longer work in Bandai-Namco.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
My brother somehow found a copy of Dekaranger the movie at a local used media store in a small town in the midwest, I have more questions than answers at this point. It compels me. He also got me a copy of Ultraman Orb Origin.

I also got the Disney Camera Lego, The Jojo 6251 Artbook, A Going Merry Model Kit and Theatrerhythm Final Bar Line and I can no longer make jokes about the PS5 having no games

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
There was a subreddit I liked that was about people pretending to be wizards and talking about casting spells and fighting druids and training apprentices but now it’s just people hornyposting with images of big ***** anime witches I ****ing hate Reddit I WANT MY FUNNY BACK

View attachment 382136
Be the change you want to see in the world. Pretend to be a wizard on smashboards dot com.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
There was a subreddit I liked that was about people pretending to be wizards and talking about casting spells and fighting druids and training apprentices but now it’s just people hornyposting with images of big ***** anime witches I ****ing hate Reddit I WANT MY FUNNY BACK

View attachment 382136
You know how everything evolves into crab?

Well every subreddit just devolves into horny

dezeray112

Smash Hero
Hope everyone here is having a great Christmas!

Anyways, been watching a load of Christmas films today with my family from Mickey's Christmas Carol, Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special, Muppets Christmas Carol, Elf, Home Alone and Polar Express today.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Hope everyone here is having a great Christmas!

Anyways, been watching a load of Christmas films today with my family from Mickey's Christmas Carol, Guardians of the Galaxy Christmas Special, Muppets Christmas Carol, Elf, Home Alone and Polar Express today.
Oooooh, quite neat dezeray!

I'm currently back home from grandpa's and I'm watching Transformers Rise Of The Beasts right now on Movistar+.

May watch Across The Spider-Verse and No Way Home after It, or keep going with my rewatch of the TMNT 2012 series.

Top Bottom