• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
I finally finished making my carrd page for my writing comms wooooooo! just gotta link my bank to my buisness paypal account and then... well... we'll be in buisness!

Alphine Agnitio

Certified Nerd™
You don't know what Twilight is? H...how?

I'm not old yet.

I'm not.
looked up what it was and it seems like a clear case of "too young to be allowed to watch it at the age it was popular and wouldn't interest me now anyway" (live action already is a turnoff and then the genre is a double wammy of "eh, bleh")

so yeah you're not old I just don't have the same interests as people my age I've always been weird like that :wario:

I just assumed they were from another country or something.
Snake..... the town I live in and what state its in is right there on my profile, I've been here for years :015:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Hope y’all enjoy your Christmas, Hanukkah, and every other holiday season that remains before 2024 strikes down upon us all

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It doesn't change the visuals nearly as much as you'd think I genuinely think KH2 is one of the best looking games period.
All the KH games are super pretty looking even on their native hardware. Dream Drop especially, it is gorgeous on the 3DS, imo it's on par with some of the PS2 titles.

That said yeah 2.5 HD is the best looking one of the collections, but DDDHD may give it a run for it's money. And 3 is just phenominal, they really nailed the aesthetics.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Hope y'all are having a good xmas.

I'm over here just trying to survive mine.
Well things are going fine for me, had a good Christmas Eve. Had fun with the fam.

But that said, I have been getting a lot of girlfriend/daughter in law/secret girl/when are you getting a gf jokes/questions a lot since my sister gotten married (about a month ago) so well...
download (15).jpeg

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
looked up what it was and it seems like a clear case of "too young to be allowed to watch it at the age it was popular and wouldn't interest me now anyway" (live action already is a turnoff and then the genre is a double wammy of "eh, bleh")

so yeah you're not old I just don't have the same interests as people my age I've always been weird like that :wario:
I mean I've never been interested in it either, it's just that it's popularity - and subsequent hate - made it impossible to avoid for a period.

It was huge at the time the movie released. I would have been around 11 at the time and it looks like you're about 7 years younger then me which would have made you...4. Okay yeah, it makes sense that you missed the vampire craze.
Yeah, I also have no interest in Twilight and teenage me was above watching the movies with my mom for hot werewolves.

Yep.

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

I hope everyone had a good Christmas Eve, and will continue with a good Christmas Day! :)

I had a good Christmas Eve myself, had a good time with my family and ate a lot.

I also tried pecan pie for the first time ever, specifically a chocolate one. It was good and I liked it. I’ve been too focused on pumpkin pie to want to try others in the past (besides McDonald’s apple pie), but I guess my curiosity finally got to me (technically it already got to me at Thanksgiving, since I tried blueberry pie, though a day or so after iirc; it was gooey/melty). Pumpkin is still king, though :>

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I might have to go through Violet all over again just to get the paradoxes so that I can trade them for the Violet paradoxes

I am seriously considering it

Shroob

Sup?
I might have to go through Violet all over again just to get the paradoxes so that I can trade them for the Violet paradoxes

I am seriously considering it
Protip

While you still need to beat the game afaik, you don't actually have to beat all of the Teal Mask. As soon as you fight Kieran the first time in the Teal Mask, Indigo Disc, and the Paradox Sidequest, completely open up.

Best way is to import your starter to a different game and boost it to 100.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Protip

While you still need to beat the game afaik, you don't actually have to beat all of the Teal Mask. As soon as you fight Kieran the first time in the Teal Mask, Indigo Disc, and the Paradox Sidequest, completely open up.

Really? You don't need to beat the Bloodmoon Ursaluna quest?

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Oh, well there's that too but that can be solved by just a quick home transfer in since it's available to you right as you enter Kitakami.
Unfortunately I'm unable to do that since I'm relying on my other Switch profile to play the game again

Jotadé

Smash Ace
The Spider-Verse keeps growing:

From left to right: PS5 Peter Parker, ITSV Miles Morales, Tom Holland Peter, Toei Spider-Man and 90s cartoon Peter Parker.

Wish I had the Retro VHS 90s Peter figure to use his head on the latter, and sadly there are no maskless heads for PS5 or Toei (can't blame Hasbro for the former doh, he changes looks with each game).

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Protip

Huh.

I already have two save files, so I guess it wouldn't be that long for me to open up my original file and get a second Bolt / Flame. Maybe my reluctance to delete my original file is paying off.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
I really should check out Gokaiger once I'm done with Donbrothers.
Oooooh, Donbrothers! A lot of people at the Transformers Discord server I'm in are obsessed with that show. I should check It out someday.

Right now I wanna watch Zyuohger and finish what's left of Ex-Aid.

Top Bottom