• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Any Scarlet players want to trade me the DLC version exclusives for the Violet ones? Paradox Pokémon aside, of course.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I am buying tickets to see it for my dad and rest of my family for Christmas. He’s been a big Godzilla fan since he was a kid and wanted to really see it.
Noice.

Enjoy the experience.

Because I can tell you right now. If your dad is a Godzilla fan. He's gonna love this movie.

And what better way of having family time together then seeing a Godzilla flick!

Reactions: Z25

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I see some theorizing that the next console will be called the Super Nintendo Switch

I like the callback to the SNES, but I worry that this may have the same problem as the Wii U. People not knowing this is a fully new console instead of just another slight upgrade.
I thought the Wii U's problem was that people thought it was an accessory for the Wii, not an upgraded one. Although after the PS4 Pro was a thing, I can see how customers would be confused.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Just letting you all know that one of the sets in the running against that Lego twilight house was a Lego Dr Seuss set with a bunch of miniature recreations of small vignettes from three of his books. That lost to Mormon vampire smut. The world is cruel and unforgiving.

D

Deleted member

If anyone needs me, I'm watching Jim Carrey's "Grinch" one last time for the year.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Once they figured that out by Smash 4, now it’s arguably a marketing strategy to get your character in Smash. :nifty:
smartest thing to ever do
Marth and Roy's inclusions was what introduced me to the Fire Emblem franchise as does Shulk's appearance in the 3DS/Wii-U versions that got me in to the Xenoblade franchise.
With Melee being my first video game, it pretty introduced me to the majority of Nintendo. Now it just continues to introduce me to more things every game.
osby osby Noipoi Noipoi Lamperouge Lamperouge Jondolio Jondolio TheMightyP TheMightyP Cutie Gwen Cutie Gwen Dyllybirdy Dyllybirdy KingofPhantoms KingofPhantoms TMNTSSB4 TMNTSSB4 ZephyrZ ZephyrZ Speed Weed Speed Weed really great news people!

My mother brought from home one of my father's past phones which are on decent conditions and we are gonna factory reset it and put all my stuff there for the time being.

Now I can keep contact with my IRL friends and other close people while waiting for a new phone.

congrats on the victory

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Behold, my strategy for obtaining Crown and Boulder.
Screenshot_20231224-131510_Pokmon HOME.jpg

The GTS is flooded with common shinies being offered for the new paradoxes, so I decided to hunt for a shiny that I think might be a bit higher in demand. I hope someone bites.

Jotadé

Smash Journeyman
Yo people, finally got my Christmas gifts:

Marvel Legends figures of Sandman and Final Swing Tom Holland, Studio Series Optimus Prime from Rise Of The Beasts and a 90s X-Men shirt. Really nice stuff overall.

Here's a photo with the figures posed:

Tried to go for these poses with Sandman and Spidey, let me know if ya'll feel I got close to them:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Yo people, finally got my Christmas gifts:

Marvel Legends figures of Sandman and Final Swing Tom Holland, Studio Series Optimus Prime from Rise Of The Beasts and a 90s X-Men shirt. Really nice stuff overall.

Here's a photo with the figures posed:

Tried to go for these poses with Sandman and Spidey, let me know if ya'll feel I got close to them:

Nice haul.
I opened my eve present.
Meet my children

20231224_204846.jpg

Top Bottom