• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Thanks so much
Np.

If you want an easy method to cheese the item printer, go get a level 100 Varoom(Not Revaroom) and make a basic ham sandwich down where the fairy base was.

You'll get a **** ton of Chansey and Blissey spawns, and Happiny Dust is 65% of the machine's cost on its own. After 30 mins of auto battles I had over 800.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
Man it's been over a decade since Pokemon X/Y released and I'm still not used to the fact that steel no longer resists ghost and dark.

Using Metagross just doesn't feel as good as it used to.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Jotadé Jotadé Neither was I bothered, honestly.
Glad to know so ^^. And thanks to Lamperouge Lamperouge Noipoi Noipoi and Alphine Agnitio Alphine Agnitio for sharing their input too.

Honestly, I'm not feeling awful or anything, these Christmas went really well and literally nothing went wrong.

It's just that... Idk, it's as if I was in some sort of trance. Not happy or angry... Just vibing with my surroundings.

Maybe I am used to stuff going on all at once and all this calm is something I'm not used to? Maybe. Or could be my social anxiety too making me nervous, idk.

But yeah, not sure what else to say. Thank you all for sharing these past days with me, It has been quite cool.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Np.

If you want an easy method to cheese the item printer, go get a level 100 Varoom(Not Revaroom) and make a basic ham sandwich down where the fairy base was.

You'll get a **** ton of Chansey and Blissey spawns, and Happiny Dust is 65% of the machine's cost on its own. After 30 mins of auto battles I had over 800.
Oh I'm done with the item printer, just need to fill out the dex and get all the Paldea visitors and I'm basically finished with the game.

I'm also getting all the Alcremie but that's moreso for my Home form dex

Jotadé

Smash Ace
Oh I'm done with the item printer, just need to fill out the dex and get all the Paldea visitors and I'm basically finished with the game.

I'm also getting all the Alcremie but that's moreso for my Home form dex
See you in January then. :nifty:
Ngl, may pick up the Scarlet DLC as early as possible if the recently announced epilogue takes us to the Pokémon World equivalent of the Canary Islands.

Would be quite awesome to see more representation of my people on one of the biggest media franchises in the world. The One Piece Netflix show was an amazing first step with Tenerife actor Taz Skylar playing Sanji and using our accent for the character. Hopefully we get more representation like that.

Shroob

Sup?
Ngl, may pick up the Scarlet DLC as early as possible if the recently announced epilogue takes us to the Pokémon World equivalent of the Canary Islands.

Would be quite awesome to see more representation of my people on one of the biggest media franchises in the world. The One Piece Netflix show was an amazing first step with Tenerife actor Taz Skylar playing Sanji and using our accent for the character. Hopefully we get more representation like that.
Nah, they announced the DLC is going back to Kitakami. It's just a short story mission to let us catch the new Mythical Pokemon.

Jotadé

Smash Ace
It won't, it's gonna be in Kitakami. Sorry to disappoint
Nah, they announced the DLC is going back to Kitakami. It's just a short story mission to let us catch the new Mythical Pokemon.
Ah, ok then.

It is fine doh, means I can keep saving money for other stuff on my priority list and for the gift I plan to make for my parents on Día De Reyes.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
this don’t sound like a gift, but like…getting free (or paid by someone else) car gas is a blessing

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
I chose Fallout 4.

That and 76 were the only ones I could get without spending money, and I haven't heard good things about 76.
Epic Games Launcher had Fallout 3 for free a couple of days ago, where exactly were you getting FO4 without spending money?

...to be fair though 4 is a better game.

Shroob

Sup?
Guess since I'm.... kinda done in Scarlet until the Epilogue unlocks the last bit of content, I guess I could.... Shiny hunt the Paradox Pokemon.......again.

Top Bottom