• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I've gotta defend the wedding subplot tbh because unless I'm mistaken, it's the first time GUN have been depicted as villainous since 9/11 and as an SA2 babby I need my "Sonic says ACAB and **** the military"

Also the only time Avi Arad's nonsense has improved a movie was making Spot the villain in Spiderverse 2. Everything else he's done reeks of sin
I know what it actually stands for but I always read it as “Assigned Cop at Birth” nor like a second before I correct myself.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I'm honestly hoping that The Legend of Zelda movie does its own thing.

LoZ has really loose continuity and although there is an official timeline and whatnot most games are really disconnected and may as well take place in separate universes. I think it would be a missed opportunity for the writers not to make their own spin on Hyrule that tells its own stories while still sticking to the series' themes.

Plus I don't think most Zelda games would make great story adaptions anyway. They're meant to be played more then they are to be watched, and I feel like trying to adapt one too directly will result in wonky pacing.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Did anyone post this yet?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The funniest part of the Zelda movie to me personally is that there's still the SAGAFTRA strike, this movie ain't coming out for another 4 years at minimum, bet
That's why they casted non-union actors like me.

I'm Zelda btw, thanks to Arad for the opportunity.

Last edited:

StormC

Smash Hero
The funniest part of the Zelda movie to me personally is that there's still the SAGAFTRA strike, this movie ain't coming out for another 4 years at minimum, bet
Same issue with the Mario movie sequels/spin-offs. Unfortunately studios are refusing to give up their AI nonsense so I can see this getting dragged out until next year.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
Same issue with the Mario movie sequels/spin-offs. Unfortunately studios are refusing to give up their AI nonsense so I can see this getting dragged out until next year.
Micheal Rat spends billions to change the law to never get into public domain but feels the ghosts of actors should be theirs for eternity without compensation. Studios are gonna lose it after their 'best and final' offer gets mocked at

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Corporate greed is keeping us further and further away from One Piece Live-Action season 2 and that's just unforgivable

also acting is a craft that deserves proper respect and should not be replaced with AI, obviously

StormC

Smash Hero
Corporate greed is keeping us further and further away from One Piece Live-Action season 2 and that's just unforgivable

also acting is a craft that deserves proper respect and should not be replaced with AI, obviously
No you were right the first time

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the Kevin Feige Star Wars movie isn’t happening anymore…for the best with his Marvel running ass

Top Bottom