• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
IGN gave All Star Brawl 2 a higher score then Spider-Man 2.

Which I’m glad that game is good, but how are you gonna rate it higher then a big triple A title?

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719

Which I’m glad that game is good, but how are you gonna rate it higher then a big triple A title?
I'm more impressed that it got a higher score than the latest CoD. It may have been rushed, but I would never expect IGN to give that game a score as low as 4/10. Wouldn't even expect IGN to give CoD a score as low as 6.

Last edited:

Oracle Link

Smash Master
As much as I adore Deltarune

These 2+ year dev cycles between chapters is rough, man.

This game's supposed to have 7 chapters, and 4 years later, going on 5, we're still only on chapter 2.

Like, yay, we're apparently getting Chapter 3 and 4 together, but then the final 3 chapters will come out, honestly at the current rate by the late 2020's, which is scary to think about.
You can read my lil undertale fancomic in the mean time!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I may not be all in on this game I do gotta say they really did put in the time for these animations. Like Jimmy's losing Pose and Ralph having the
View attachment 380323
That said, the sound design is still wet farts.

And they probably should have positioned the camera to show Korra's face in her victory pose
guess they need to make some extra cash
Will say that this is "The Marvels" best trailer yet.

I cannot say how the film will be received (as social media embargo ends tonight) and it is a shame none of their stars can promote or market the film due to the ongoing circumstances of the SAG-AFTRA strike as it really needs it.
If lucky the movie can at the least finish its run better than Flash...also maybe more mutants
But it does have Gerald, therefore it has the exaggerated swagger of a black (pre)teen.
doesn’t it the same as black teen swagger does

the consequence in IGN handing the uncultured employees they have cinema to review

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
I'm more impressed that it got a higher score than the latest CoD. It may have been rushed, but I would never expect IGN to give that game a score as low as 4/10. Wouldn't even expect IGN to give CoD a score as low as 6.
From what I’ve seen though, a lot of people don’t seem to enjoy it either.
NASB2 doesn't have the Miles "Original" Suit™
You know what, fair.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

Check this out, guys.

EDIT: Ninja'd.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Comcast gets to make Mario movies while Sony is getting to help Nintendo make a Zelda movie

strike needs to end right ****ing now

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
only Nintendo would announce movie developments so casually

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Hey guys, sorry I've been radio silent and-

oh hey the world just casually let me know there's a Zelda movie in the works right now. Neat.

Still anticipating the day Hollywood tries to figure out Fire Emblem lore when it comes time to make a film out of that series.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Avi Arad? Oh boy…

Hope this is good but we’ll see
Nintendo is being heavily involved like with the Mario movie, so it’ll definitely be safe
Hey guys, sorry I've been radio silent and-

oh hey the world just casually let me know there's a Zelda movie in the works right now. Neat.

Still anticipating the day Hollywood tries to figure out Fire Emblem lore when it comes time to make a film out of that series.
Fire Emblem as an anime > Fire Emblem as a movie

dezeray112

Smash Hero
If lucky the movie can at the least finish its run better than Flash...also maybe more mutants
Who knows at this stage, although social media reactions tend to be rather unpredictable.

But if the film does have a strong word of mouth and favourable reviews, then maybe there is a slight chance that it could possibly do decent and start picking up even though the road might be rough.

Been seeing this quite a lot on Youtube and social media lately about the whole "Miles Morales is not a Spider-Man" debate.

I just keep on wondering how much ignorance are within these Youtube channels, social media and comments as they still continue to refuse to acknowledge what the late Stan Lee once said in regards to Spider-Man's creation that any kid can be Spider-Man?

Around the one minute mark.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
mans been involved in most Spider-Man projects (Morbius included…but also the GOATED Spectacular Spider-Man series), the first X-Men trilogy, the Blade trilogy, Uncharted, the upcoming Borderlands movie, 4 of the Lionsgate Marvel movies, the 90s Marvel animated series, Fantastic Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes, Wolverine and the X-Men (aka the best X-Men show), and too many other things…

how he’s been involved in more goods than bass impresses me

edit: oh god he worked on Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures as well

Last edited:

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
People are reporting Wes Ball (Maze Runner trilogy) will direct.

Any concrete source?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
collected and combined all the Avi Arad projects he’s been involved with personally (aka pretty much all of it somehow)
IMG_0737.jpeg
IMG_0738.jpeg
IMG_0739.jpeg
IMG_0740.jpeg
IMG_0741.jpeg

dezeray112

Smash Hero
mans been involved in most Spider-Man projects (Morbius included…but also the GOATED Spectacular Spider-Man series), the first X-Men trilogy, the Blade trilogy, Uncharted, the upcoming Borderlands movie, 4 of the Lionsgate Marvel movies, the 90s Marvel animated series, Fantastic Four: Worlds Greatest Heroes, Wolverine and the X-Men (aka the best X-Men show), and too many other things…

how he’s been involved in more goods than bass impresses me

edit: oh god he worked on Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures as well
On the bolded, the 1994-95 Spider-Man animated series is still one of my fave cartoons to this day.

Looking at his other works within films, he is also involved with the Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider films, Elektra and the live action Ghost in the Shell film.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Every time, a random Tuesday.

Nintendo: “**** it, drop the craziest news we can today just cause.

The internet every time:

You know what other movie Avi Arad worked on as a producer?

Morbius
This is rough but at the same time.

Man will not be let out of Miyamoto’s basement until they movie is flawless, if Mario’s production is anything to go by.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
On the bolded, the 1994-95 Spider-Man animated series is still one of my fave cartoons to this day.

Looking at his other works within films, he is also involved with the Nicholas Cage Ghost Rider films, Elektra and the live action Ghost in the Shell film.
decided to have them listed in the last post instead of typing out their names…especially the probably cursed Elektra movie

and with that 94 Spider-Man show, it’d be my favorite if Spectacular Spider-Man didn’t exist
Every time, a random Tuesday.

Nintendo: “**** it, drop the craziest news we can today just cause.

The internet every time:

This is rough but at the same time.

Man will not be let out of Miyamoto’s basement until they movie is flawless, if Mario’s production is anything to go by.
I’m starting to think Nintendo wants their fans to be mentally unprepared for everything they do

also watch Miyamoto force them to make Zelda look like Blade 2 at the worst for quality (so still a good level)

Reactions: Z25

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
When Michael Keaton’s Ridley shows up in the post credit scene and tells Ganondorf:

“I’m not sure how I got here, has something to do with Link I think. We should team up though. We could really do some good!”

Top Bottom