• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Unless you’re one of the people who didn’t like The Batman like my friend who moved to Colorado (I never saw it) or just one of the many many many people who doesn’t share your weird opinions about movies which you’ve shared many times.
freddy why.jpg

When Snake calls someone out on weird opinions you know something's up

cashregister9

Smash Hero
Seeing Pauline and Peachette get unique Biker outfits now has me disappointed that Peach, Daisy and Rosalina have the same outfits as eachother.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.

I LOVE PLANET ZOO. I could play it for hours. It's so incredible. It helped me rediscover my love of zoos.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Be me, work at a pretty quiet day
Help out this older woman, kinda attractive but think nothing of it, just do my job.
Lady comes back couple minutes later, and then quietely speaks
"Can I ask you a personal question"
Oh ****, this completely unrealistic scenario that always plays my head is actually about to happen
"Do you believe in Jesus?
"Yeah"
"Have you heard of the book of Mormon?"

And that is the LAST time I will ever get my hopes up.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
We know what Culex looks like in the Mario RPG remake

Keeping him as a sprite is peak honestly
It was either that or have him be super hyper realistic like modern Final Fantasy. Which would have also been cool.

I'm not gonna sugarcoat it.

I LOVE PLANET ZOO. I could play it for hours. It's so incredible. It helped me rediscover my love of zoos.
I looked into playing that game because I loved zoo tycoon as a kid but it just doesn’t look like it would scratch the same itch.
We love and charish Peachette in this householdView attachment 380059
All those people and Twitter Giphs calling Peachette the bad choice this round are not welcome in my household.
View attachment 380057

When Snake calls someone out on weird opinions you know something's up
When you see someone complain about a movie having comedy in it you’re ready to snap at them any time they bring up films.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
It was either that or have him be super hyper realistic like modern Final Fantasy. Which would have also been cool.

I looked into playing that game because I loved zoo tycoon as a kid but it just doesn’t look like it would scratch the same itch.

All those people and Twitter Giphs calling Peachette the bad choice this round are not welcome in my household.

When you see someone complain about a movie having comedy in it you’re ready to snap at them any time they bring up films.
If you loved Zoo Tycoon, you'll probably love Planet Zoo. It's more complicated but it definitely scratches that itch.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
If you loved Zoo Tycoon, you'll probably love Planet Zoo. It's more complicated but it definitely scratches that itch.
Well part of why I loved zoo tycoon was the dinosaurs and aquariums. Planet zoo doesn’t have that. There’s the Jurassic Park game made by the same people but it’s not the same either (I actually tried playing that).

Noipoi

Howdy!
Help out this older woman, kinda attractive but think nothing of it, just do my job.
Oh ****, this completely unrealistic scenario that always plays my head is actually about to happen
"Yeah"

Those damn mormon honeypots...

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
"Yeah"

Reminds me of the time I worked at target and I was helping this old lady in the cat food isle and she started ranting about all the people involved in the deep state (naming people on opposite sides of the political isle I might add) and I'm just "like ma'am we're surrounded by Fancy Feast and I've been here since midnight (it's now 8am) can we please not do this".

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
saw a rumor saying that Spider-Man will be the chosen one of the MCU…if true then Sony is gonna need lots of money to squeeze out of Disney

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
"Yeah"
Believe it or not I had a similar incident the other day except it went more like this:

"Yeah"
(Pulls out shotgun) "Would you like to meet him?"

And that’s the story of how I died.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
We know what the secret boss is gonna be in Mario rpg HD:
There was a problem fetching the tweet

EDIT: I see im A bit late to those. Well I should have read the page before posting lol.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Those damn mormon honeypots...
Older woman so cute
Then boom
mormon😔
Believe it or not I had a similar incident the other day except it went more like this:

"Yeah"

(Pulls out shotgun) "Would you like to meet him?"

And that’s the story of how I died.
Damn you got killed? Rip, skill issue, get good, , couldnt be me

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Chosen one? What exactly does that mean?
Face of the MCU, like how he’s the face of all of Marvel
The leading man of the franchise, I'd imagine.
Pretty much so. It also said that Tobey (and Wolverine) would play roles in Kang Dynasty for the TVA
I wonder what it would take for Marvel to get exclusive live action Spidey rights from Sony. Sony could keep the animated stuff but Marvel would have the live action stuff.
the Spider-Verse stuff is just movies so far, so Sony would end up losing the rights to make those if Disney got the Spidey film rights. The opposite of Spectacular Spider-Man where Sony gave up the animation rights to keep the film rights only for Disney to buy Marvel and unintentionally **** the show over.

either that or I’m gonna have another brain fart out of confusing myself

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Yesterday was the 23rd year anniversary of one of the most Christmas movies out there. Yes you read that right, a Christmas movie on Halloween.

And it was this one
respectfully…those women…especially grandma…they lived a good life

StormC

Smash Hero
I wonder what it would take for Marvel to get exclusive live action Spidey rights from Sony. Sony could keep the animated stuff but Marvel would have the live action stuff.
Nothing, realistically. Spider-Man is one of the most profitable fictional characters of all time (maybe even the most profitable), they're not giving that for anything Disney would offer. Both parties seem happy with the current arrangement, anyway.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I feel like I would have beaten the Death Fang Robot two weeks ago if he didn’t have so many insta-kill attacks, and/or if there was a checkpoint between phase 1 and 2.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Yesterday was the 23rd year anniversary of one of the most Christmas movies out there. Yes you read that right, a Christmas movie on Halloween.

And it was this one
Tbf cousin Mel’s fashion sense is pretty scary.

I guess so was the scene where Santa got the chair for man slaughter.

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
How can people stay in the mood for a holiday for two whole months?

Even just one month for a holiday feels way too long for me.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Looks like the Pokémon Scarlet/Violet DLC, the Indigo Disk is launching December 14th.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
2 of the biggest theme park chains, Six Flags and Cedar Fair, have announced a merger.

This is like objectively a monopoly, they would 40+ theme parks in North America.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Top Bottom