• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

cashregister9

Smash Hero
I always play Scream Fortress on Halloween as my yearly tradition

In this I learned they added Zombie Infection

It also made me learn that Zombie Infection can only hold my attention for so long.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I just want to have cisgender female anatomy, an rv to live in, and the ability to work in the creative field making one of my ideas. Heck, only one of those is even technically impossible.
What I’d wish for Would be a much better world in every way and have the supernatural power to warp reality to maintain the world’s state of being better. That is it, basically.

EDIT: Oh, and to improve my mental condition so I can use my power better.

Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
What I’d wish for Would be a much better world in every way and have the supernatural power to warp reality to maintain the world’s state of being better. That is it, basically.

EDIT: Oh, and to improve my mental condition so I can use my power better.
Me: I just want to live a better life.

SonicMetaphor: I just want to BECOME GOD

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Me: I just want to live a better life.

SonicMetaphor: I just want to BECOME GOD
I guess you can say that. Except I would not call myself God, for I would still be human.

It’s just that having great power would make things easier to change the world for the better. I would feel that I’d be responsible with it.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I guess you can say that. Except I would not call myself God, for I would still be human.

It’s just that having great power would make things easier to change the world for the better. I would feel that I’d be responsible with it.
Dude! Just own it! When I went through my "all-powerful tyrannical ruler" phase I owned my villainy instead of pretending to be a benevolent hero. Posts on this very website prove it. Nobody likes a villain who actually believes their the hero of their own story. Revel in it! have a dark monologue! Do a big evil laugh as you shape the world to your whims. Better to be authentic and honest than to delude yourself.

Shroob

Sup?
Dude! Just own it! When I went through my "all-powerful tyrannical ruler" phase I owned my villainy instead of pretending to be a benevolent hero. Posts on this very website prove it. Nobody likes a villain who actually believes their the hero of their own story. Revel in it! have a dark monologue! Do a big evil laugh as you shape the world to your whims. Better to be authentic and honest than to delude yourself.
Snake was Palpatine all along....

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I would if I did feel so evil. I don’t. I have always been more of a good guy.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
That's what they all say. Nobody with good intentions actually desires the ability to reshape reality as we know it because that would mean they have complete control over free will. And no good guy wants control over that.
I would not honestly affect free will. I would affect minds, but I’d honestly make it so discrimination and other bad things would be no more.

Shroob

Sup?
Don't know who that is. I see myself as a sort of mix of pre-arc Eda Clawthorn and mid-arc Rick Sanchez.
Chuuni's the description for anime/game characters who are

Have you ever seen like, a character with an eyepatch holding a scythe waxing poetically about how villainous they are?

Yeah, that.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Chuuni's the description for anime/game characters who are

Have you ever seen like, a character with an eyepatch holding a scythe waxing poetically about how villainous they are?

Yeah, that.
... can't say that I have. I have a tendency to wax.. but i tend to wax sarcastically, not wax poetically. And I'm not evil. II went through that phase of wanting ultimate power but I don't want it anymore. It would be too... freaky... even if I did some good things I would be forcing my view onto a chaotic and random universe. And that just doesn't sound like a good idea.

I'd rather just drink soda and skinny dip in the hot tub as the on-fire ship sinks into shark infested waters.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I see the mind and free will as different in this case. I would just affect the negative aspects of the mind and remove them while still allowing people to choose things, themselves.
Now if you want someone waxing poetically then look at this guy.
Smashboards discussing free will and godhood on Halloween night is not what I expected to see.
When I'm here things always get strange. I have an aloe plant and a Yoshi toy less than three feet apart from each other. Things get crunk.

Shroob

Sup?
... can't say that I have. I have a tendency to wax.. but i tend to wax sarcastically, not wax poetically. And I'm not evil. II went through that phase of wanting ultimate power but I don't want it anymore. It would be too... freaky... even if I did some good things I would be forcing my view onto a chaotic and random universe. And that just doesn't sound like a good idea.

I'd rather just drink soda and skinny dip in the hot tub as the on-fire ship sinks into shark infested waters.
I'm sure you've seen chuuni characters before, you just don't realize it.

It's a really, really common trope.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Now if you want someone waxing poetically then look at this guy.

When I'm here things always get strange. I have an aloe plant and a Yoshi toy less than three feet apart from each other. Things get crunk.
What do you mean by waxing poetically?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Talking about separating the free-will from the mind. That's dangerous levels of MCU Thanos energy.
Oh brother...

I am pretty sure I know what I am talking about, okay?

Anyways, in the FNAF movie...(I'm gonna spoiler it here)

In the scene where William Afton was dying in his suit, do you all think he said "I always come back" too soon, even though he was going to die and, of course, come back later?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Tbh if I had superpowers I'd be a villian. Not a supervillian but I'd be doing so many petty stuff with my superpowers that I'm more of a annoyance if anything. Miss me with that responsibility crap, I do as I please. What are they gonna do, stop me?
You would be the supervillian that makes the exit door at walmart break so everyone had to exit out the enter door

Last edited:
Top Bottom