• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
IMG_0636.jpeg

somehow legit deleted content from WW84…****ing yikes

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I definitely have seasonal effectiveness disorder. And I haven’t gotten my Christmas crack injection yet. Halloween doesn’t do much for me and thanksgiving is barely a holiday. Halloween doesn’t permeate the air and infect every molecule everywhere.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I definitely have seasonal effectiveness disorder. And I haven’t gotten my Christmas crack injection yet. Halloween doesn’t do much for me and thanksgiving is barely a holiday. Halloween doesn’t permeate the air and infect every molecule everywhere.
Y'know, you don't have to wait until Christmas every year to inject crack.

That's the fun thing about crack. You can do it any time!

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I saw the Five Nights at Freddy's movie. It was interesting; this coming from someone who did not play the games. (But read a lot about its lore)

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
You know, in the last two years I went trick or treating as a kid, I managed to get over 240 pieces of candy in each year.

And no, I am not kidding.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Oh shoot I haven't done Scream Fortress yet.

Is TF2 still unplayable? The summer update new maps were just bot infested since everyone did Saxton Hale
I would say "just play on community servers" but even on Uncletopia I have seen the dreaded, micspamming, aiming upwards in spawn Sniper.

Shroob

Sup?
Tbh it was the dressing up part I like the most.

I would do that more but then who am I gonna show off my fit to? Yeah, post it on the gram and then take it off because I ain't got no friends to do Halloween stuff with.
Yeah, wearing the costume really was the fun part.

Except for the part where the cheap kneecaps pop the string holding them in place.

Or when your costume pants rip open, letting everyone see your ass.

Or when you hit a house with a mud walkway and you get your shoes stuck in the mud.

Hashtag MyHalloweenExperiences

KillerCage

Smash Master
As expected, I only got two sets of trick & treaters due to the weather. Rain and low temperatures are not a good combination.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Really wish some supernatural force was real and it could just plomp into my life.

Why does it feel like out of all the possible realities we got the worst one.
I know how you feel. I want to have supernatural power, myself, so that I could use it to change the world for the better.

Top Bottom