• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I mean is being an adult living with their parents a strange occurence anymore?

Like cost of living gone up dramatically and companies keep giving less than the bare minumum for pay so nobody can really afford a new home or anything. Take it from me, another adult living with his parents, heck I got a place lined up for me to move out to and I still can't afford to move there
My sister only just recently moved out a 2nd time (and is a flight attendant now) after the first attempt ended up being a terrible run due to a toxic and ****ty relationship, but living with our parents until fully ready and rebuilt benefitted her for the most part

while I benefit from living with the parents due to a combination of epilepsy, autism, and college…and also to be their errand runner when one of them is too busy dealing with either work or their parents nagging them to showcase their love despite knowing they work hard to take care of them

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
View attachment 379947

Her name is Juno and she’s a drama queen
There’s no Geiger counter in the world to measure the dangerous levels of cuteness this little lady is giving off

Tomorrow's the day of Halloween. What are everyone's plans?

For myself. Might go down to the social group which is having a Halloween party. Following night going to just be watching Tim Burton's Sleepy Hollow and handing candy out to trick or treaters.

Next year thinking of dressing up as a vampire. Did so when I was a kid, it'd bring back some good memories.
Universal Monster Movie Night at a local theater with my buddies

I'm still alive.

I'm gonna serve up a convo topic: what is the worst song you've ever heard in your life?
There’s a lot to narrow down but one that I despise on a personal level is Treat You Better by Shawn Mendez

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Fun fact: There is a trophy of Tamagon from Devil World in Smash Melee. You can get it by normal means in the Japan built but a cheat device is needed to get it in the overseas build (and it incorrectly calls the game "Demon World")

Noteworthy NES games by Nintendo still missing on the service include Urban Champion, Mach Rider, Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II, & Yoshi's Cookie (though there's likely legal issues with the last one)
Wait… why are there legal issues with Yoshi’s Cookie of all things?

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Fun fact: There is a trophy of Tamagon from Devil World in Smash Melee. You can get it by normal means in the Japan built but a cheat device is needed to get it in the overseas build (and it incorrectly calls the game "Demon World")

Noteworthy NES games by Nintendo still missing on the service include Urban Champion, Mach Rider, Zoda's Revenge: StarTropics II, & Yoshi's Cookie (though there's likely legal issues with the last one)
Give me Zoda's Revenge already. I would love to try and finally beat that game if I can replay sections.

Also, HAL Laboratory stop being so lazy and give us all of the Adventures of Lolo/Eggerland games already. Discounting regional differences, there are still 5 games in the series on the NES alone that require no-localization that they could re-release. Localize Metal Slader Glory!!!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Well, because the NES and Game Boy versions were a completely different game Nintendo licensed.

As for the SNES version, Bullet Proof Software. No further explanation needed :yoshi:
You say that name like it’s somehow dirty when all I know they did is get Tetris out the door in Japan.

And now I’m curious, what game was skinned and turned into a Yoshi/Dessert themed puzzle game.

Zinith

Yoshi is Thicc in S P I R I T
All around you, awaiting to consume your soul
Switch FC
SW-4624-0132-9722
You say that name like it’s somehow dirty when all I know they did is get Tetris out the door in Japan.

And now I’m curious, what game was skinned and turned into a Yoshi/Dessert themed puzzle game.
Some arcade game named Hermetica, which was never released but is owned by BPS :yoshi:

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
The one that comes to my mind is that milkshake song.
It's both annoying and uncomfortable.
Believe it or not, that's actually the BEST out of Kelis' USA hit songs!

That one with the instruments, and the lyrics. And don't get me started on the video.

Y'know, that one song.
I also hate Stupid Girls by Pink (remove and add your own hated songs if applicable)

There’s a lot to narrow down but one that I despise on a personal level is Treat You Better by Shawn Mendez
Now there's a song I forgot about. Shawn Mendes actually has some pretty good songs under his belt like In My Blood and There's Nothing Holding Me Back, so that just makes that song even more of a question mark.

Now to me I don't think there's ANY song out there that can possibly be worse than...THIS

PeridotGX

Smash Hero
NNID
Denoma5280
I hope everyone gets some friendly spooks tomorrow.

Be careful everyone I found a spooky image that makes my large intestine rupture with terror
download (30)~2.jpeg
aaah it's fredy fasbera
Also the randomly high number of guests are back. Hello.

Mods, you can crucify me for double posting. I don't care. We have Deltarune news.

Toby changed his mind, he's not releasing Chapter 5 with 3 and 4. The good news - knock on wood, those two chapters might be out by this time next year (tobias vulpine said nothing to confirm this I'm just speculating)

Shroob

Sup?
Mods, you can crucify me for double posting. I don't care. We have Deltarune news.

Toby changed his mind, he's not releasing Chapter 5 with 3 and 4. The good news - knock on wood, those two chapters might be out by this time next year (tobias vulpine said nothing to confirm this I'm just speculating)
A picture of me when Deltarune is fully out

1698733760689.png

Noipoi

Howdy!
Be careful everyone I found a spooky image that makes my large intestine rupture with terror
View attachment 379967aaah it's fredy fasbera
Also the randomly high number of guests are back. Hello.

I might actually see the next chapter in my lifetime

IMG_7778.jpeg

Oracle Link

Smash Master
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Heres a drawing i made to commemorate the occasion:
1698761653861.png

It sees link and darklink fighting over a piece of Candy in the Zelda 1 Graveyard!

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
DLC for NASB 2 has been revealed after being leaked too much.
No need to use spoilers on them now.

Oracle Link

Smash Master
Heres another Zelda dressed up as ganondorf from TOTK!
1698762857213.png

Some details are the trident is a hyrule guard trident and her deadmans volley is glowing light blue and yellow cause its light magic (granted ganons are yellow too!
and even tho she got hairdye she forgot a tiny bit!

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
They said “well these leaked already, so **** it!”
I don’t understand how they can do Rocksteady without Bebop. I also don’t understand why they’re doing him at all.

Top Bottom