• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
I don't regret it and I spent 70 on the deluxe edition. I'm gonna be playing this a lot!
Well you like it so that's just proof that I made a mistake :079:

I'mma gonna have to be honest.

...Probably not. Maybe you should have waited for a sale.
Aw well, what's done is done.

I think it's a pretty fun game, just maybe not 60$ worth of fun :yoshi:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Aw well, what's done is done.

I think it's a pretty fun game, just maybe not 60$ worth of fun :yoshi:
I was thinking the same thing.

I have been playing the game though, and I have been loving every minute of it!

Shroob

Sup?
Mania's only $25 and is considered the better game, yeah you probably should've waited for a price drop.

I won't make fun of you cause I dropped $60 on SwSh, we all make questionable financial decisions when it comes to games
Look at this spud

Making poor financial decisions when it comes to games

I NEVER do that

So anyway Pokemon :nifty:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
can’t believe Twitter Spider-Man fans are both surprised and pissed off at Black Cat being bisexual despite that being a thing for years now

damn they hella late

Shroob

Sup?
Problem:

I need to get to Master Ball tier for a Ribbon

Problem:

A lot of top ranked teams use the Ruinous Quartet/Ursaluna-B/Ogerpon, and I want to keep mine untouched

Problem:

You can't edit rental teams

Solution:

......?????????

Dukefire

Smash Master
Fandom pride comes before the fall. It happens to a lot of people that are blind with admiration until they know the truth.
1000012836.jpg

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Neither, because their names don't start with B.

edit: WAIT **** I READ THAT WRONG

Trip is too soft for this adventure ****, make Honey get off her ass.
Thinking about it more… I think the correct answer is to pair up Honey and Trip… but that now leaves us with TWO teams that lack third members. Guess that means they’ed have to create more original characters… what a shame.

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I think Honey the Cat should be on the team of Mighty and Ray.

Either that or Bomb and Heavy as a tag team member. They were from Knuckles’ Chaotix, by the way.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
Scooby-Doo needs to use the Hex Girls a lot more cause god damn they’re always perfect
The next Direct to DVD movie after the Krypto one is meant to feature the Hex Girls. That is, unless it's been shelved. The Krypto one was supposedly cancelled but is now getting released so who knows what the status on the Hex Girls one is.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I like seeing people talk about how tough Superstars is, I think it's cute, not because I'm mocking them or don't understand why like woth how I found the Frontiers towers real fun.

But because y'all aren't ready for the second playthrough. I have been stuck for hours lmao

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Scooby-Doo needs to use the Hex Girls a lot more cause god damn they’re always perfect
1697613803501.jpeg

If only someone had planned a movie revolvinga round then. I bet that would never get cancelled due to how popular the hex girls are.
The next Direct to DVD movie after the Krypto one is meant to feature the Hex Girls. That is, unless it's been shelved. The Krypto one was supposedly cancelled but is now getting released so who knows what the status on the Hex Girls one is.
Nope it was undoubtedly canned. Staff said they were In The midst of recording music when they pulled the plug on the project.

Krypto was never explicitly stated to be cancelled. It was just dropped out of nowhere in 4chan with no explanation. So people assumed the poster put it there either because it was getting scrapped or they thought it might. Regardless there was never a direct confirmation.

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
View attachment 379412

If only someone had planned a movie revolvinga round then. I bet that would never get cancelled due to how popular the hex girls are.

Nope it was undoubtedly canned. Staff said they were In The midst of recording music when they pulled the plug on the project.

Krypto was never explicitly stated to be cancelled. It was just dropped out of nowhere in 4chan with no explanation. So people assumed the poster put it there either because it was getting scrapped or they thought it might. Regardless there was never a direct confirmation.
Thanks for the clarification.

Looked it up myself and it wasn't even in the midst of recording. That was already done. All the songs and dialogue complete.

Totally sucks being robbed of more Hex Girls.

Reactions: Z25

osby

Smash Obsessed
Hope the game gets DLC with Bean and Bark boss fights and playable Mighty and Ray
Why would they even have boss fights?

Neither of them are antagonists and their first appearances were all about keeping Chaos Emeralds safe from Dr. Eggman.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble

Neither of them are antagonists and their first appearances were all about keeping Chaos Emeralds safe from Dr. Eggman.
Tbf they were a package deal with Fang as Team Hooligan in both the Archie comics and IDW.

Also I beat every stage including the super secret boss. Overall... Pretty fun, but the game kinda nosedives around the end, especially with every boss starting zone 8 act 2 I wanna say other than the true final boss, I can't blane people for not liking this, I plan on 3 more playthroughs as I barely touched Tails, Knuckles and Amy. Now to listen to the OST to get a grip on it cause I like most of it but Jun Senoue's stuff blurs together due to the instrumentation, even if the compositions aren't bad

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed

Because subsequently they’ve been teamed up with Fang and have fallen into antagonistic rolls in supplemental media. Most people think of them as villains. Plus Fang had one of the emeralds in that game as well and he’s not a good guy. Plus that game had more than seven emeralds so… maybe it’s story isn’t 100% up to scruff.

TLDR. Fang, Bean, and Bark usually come as a set in a lot of fans minds and as such, people think of them as villains. Or at least that’s caused me to think of them as villains for as long as I’ve known about them.

Top Bottom