• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
You know I'd like a Halloween much more if there was stuff for me to do out there rather than stay at the door and hand out candy but unfortunately there are no grown ups my age on my street and my friends have long since moved or died

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Anyone here watched Malignant (2021)? Such a gonzo of a film with a creative and original twist!

Watching that tonight as part of my Horror-a-thon for Halloween.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
Oh it was JJK joke but basickly this
Do you still live in Japan? If im not missremebering things?

Mighty, why the **** you lying?
Ahh. No, I don’t. I haven’t for a while now. I’ve been largely removed from Japanese stuff. I wonder why they did that.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Played Superstars all day, got right up to the final boss.

View attachment 379391

It's aight.

Trip's super form is a ****in dragon though wtf???
Reminds me of the literal dragon that was a member of the freedom fighters in Sonic SatAM. Trip is cool ngl. A little disappointed Bean and Bark weren’t bosses though. And that we don’t have options for playable Mighty and Ray.

Should the third member of Mighty and Ray’s team be honey the cat or Trip?

Noipoi

Howdy!
Reminds me of the literal dragon that was a member of the freedom fighters in Sonic SatAM. Trip is cool ngl. A little disappointed Bean and Bark weren’t bosses though. And that we don’t have options for playable Mighty and Ray.

Should the third member of Mighty and Ray’s team be honey the cat or Trip?
Neither, because their names don't start with B.

edit: WAIT **** I READ THAT WRONG

Trip is too soft for this adventure ****, make Honey get off her ass.

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Last edited:

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
So far I really like Sonic superstars. I did run into one glitch but it was more funny than game breaking.
I exited after a bonus fruit stage so I could play the normal act and I for some reason spawned outside the gates for the final zone and I tried to run back to the levels I was in before and I fell into the abyss. Went away when I went to the main menu and back though. No real glitches in the actual gameplay itself though. Either I’m lucky, an idiot, or both.

Gotta say though I hate hunting for the special stage rings. Why this is the standard now for 2D Sonic special stages is beyond me. Especially with how integral the emeralds are to the gameplay loop this time, I’d rather just have 50 rings and cross a checkpoint. The worst part is that that still unlocks a special stage here but not the kind that gives you emeralds. Don’t like it in Sonic 3, don’t like it in Sonic Mania, don’t like it in Sonic Superstars.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Hi folks
1697589335089.png

I'm still alive. Well, mostly (the CTR:NF grind has me mildly dead inside).

Been gone for most of today mostly cuz there's not a lot going on for me lately aside from CTR:NF playing and Disventure Camp, but oh well ¯\(ツ)

Top Bottom