• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
So what's left this year y'all excited for?

For me

It'd be Justice League vs. Godzilla vs. Kong (Comes out this week! Whoo!), Mortal Kombat Legends: Cage Match (Also this week), Invincible season 2 (First half), NASB2 (Due to the beavers), Monarch: Legacy of Monsters, Godzilla Minus One and of course Hilda season 3.

I'd also be excited for Omni-Man in MK1 but as of now I don't have a PS5 and am in no rush into getting one and the game. Assuming ever get a PS5, I'll just wait for the Komplete Kollection.

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Finally beat Luigi's Mansion 3

What a great game, not too long, not too short and it just has a lot of fun and spooky stuff. great for getting into the halloween mood
Maybe I should try getting the game and play it too for Halloween.

That said, has anyone played any of the Luigi's Mansion games in the dark? If so, how was it?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I'd get MK1 for the Switch but holy **** do the graphics look like that of a PS2 game. LMAO.

Like what happened? Why are the graphics so different from the other consoles???

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
The worst part of Luigi's Mansion 3 is the boss fight on the floaties. Otherwise, game's hella fun with lots of charm. I will say Luigi getting sent to a gas chamber was definitely out if the blue.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I was more thinking how that artist named Hews(iirc) whitewashed her.
There was that
The blatant whitewashing (with mods too)
The gorilla drawing
Slurs being flung around
Harassment to her VA

Just Pokemon fan things
…idk whether they can count as Pokémon fans or not
I'd get MK1 for the Switch but holy **** do the graphics look like that of a PS2 game. LMAO.

Like what happened? Why are the graphics so different from the other consoles???
I’m surprised you considered getting it on the Switch

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Main story and Olimar's campaign in Pikmin 3 Deluxe done, now time to tackle the missions and hopefully get some people together for Bingo Battle. Incredible game.

I'm honestly debating on whether or not I want to do another run and aim for a faster completion time or finally move on to Pikmin 4.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Acording to Australia, the Indigenous dont have rights
What? I thought that changed in the 60s (The Aboriginals prior to that were considered "fauna", ***** up I know). Plus didn't the country give out a public apology for the Stolen Generations in 2008?

I'm so done with this world. I mean we're in the 21st century yet the stupidity of this world still reigns over us.

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Idk whether to be jealous of the unholy ****s that are leaking out Mario and Spider-Man via playing it early, disappointed that they’re leaking it out at all, or wonder why these stores are **** at keeping the street date release on point

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Watched first four episodes of Castlevania: Nocturne.

NetFlix had been nailing it with animes and animated shows as of late. Love to see them do adaptations of Bloodstained (Especially in the animation of Castlevania and Blood of Zeus), Darkstalkers, Gravity Rush, and Kid Icarus.

Shantae would also be fun too.

Shroob

Sup?
Oh, speaking of Pokemon and spooky season

Apparently Hypno's Lullaby is being worked on again? I know FNF has its issues, but man, that Mod gives soo much love and respect towards a bunch of terrible spooky spaghettis it's hard not to love it, and I hope it's in good hands after the drama that went down after it was cancelled the first time.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Everyone’s always like “what if this animal was anthropomorphic” but me, I’m interested in asking the opposite question. What if humans were… un-anthropomorphic. Had more traits we associate with animals and were non-sapient. What would the resulting creature look like?

Top Bottom