• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
Everyone’s always like “what if this animal was anthropomorphic” but me, I’m interested in asking the opposite question. What if humans were… un-anthropomorphic. Had more traits we associate with animals and were non-sapient. What would the resulting creature look like?
Monke

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Everyone’s always like “what if this animal was anthropomorphic” but me, I’m interested in asking the opposite question. What if humans were… un-anthropomorphic. Had more traits we associate with animals and were non-sapient. What would the resulting creature look like?
You're describing a chimpanzee.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
You're describing a chimpanzee.
You speak the logical answer. Not the fun answer. Chimps can still undergo the anthro process and still resemble chimps. If we were to reduce this process on humans, it only stands to reason the resulting creature would resemble current primates yes but still be hairless and have a completely different facial structure.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
You speak the logical answer. Not the fun answer. Chimps can still undergo the anthro process and still resemble chimps. If we were to reduce this process on humans, it only stands to reason the resulting creature would resemble current primates yes but still be hairless and have a completely different facial structure.
We'd look like the humans of the old. Whatever scientists thought sapiens looked like back before time, it's be us.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oh, speaking of Pokemon and spooky season

Apparently Hypno's Lullaby is being worked on again? I know FNF has its issues, but man, that Mod gives soo much love and respect towards a bunch of terrible spooky spaghettis it's hard not to love it, and I hope it's in good hands after the drama that went down after it was cancelled the first time.
FNF isn't said to be one of the more difficult or advanced rhythm games out there and I hear it's story doesn't have much substance, so I'm fully convinced that it wouldn't still be this active or popular without all the mods.

After all, how can a game not be successful with mods like this?

Last edited:

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
TheMightyP TheMightyP From Wikipedia, “Mammals are characterized by the presence of milk-producing mammary glands for feeding their young, a neocortex region of the brain, fur or hair, and three middle ear bones. These characteristics distinguish them from reptiles and birds, from which their ancestors diverged in the Carboniferous Period over 300 million years ago.”

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the **** do Walking Dead characters use to keep their teeth so perfect?

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
With mammals having females that produce milk, and humans doing the same, wouldn't you all say that makes humans animals and furthermore, mammals?

I mean, I bet it was obvious to you all, but some people seem to deny it.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
I mean technicaly don't all animals have boobs?
The point is null and void because cartoon characters are not 1-1 with real animals and taking issues with any of them having boobs if not is just as viable as taking issue with them walking upright or having arms in some cases. It’s just what the designer wanted to do. Leave them alone.

Wademan94

Smash Obsessed
Where the weather changes as much as my avatar
NNID
Wade94
3DS FC
4897-6423-0493
The point is null and void because cartoon characters are not 1-1 with real animals and taking issues with any of them having boobs if not is just as viable as taking issue with them walking upright or having arms in some cases. It’s just what the designer wanted to do. Leave them alone.
I mean just because it’s the designer’s intention doesn’t mean it’s good character design.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
TheMightyP TheMightyP From Wikipedia, “Mammals are characterized by the presence of milk-producing mammary glands for feeding their young, a neocortex region of the brain, fur or hair, and three middle ear bones. These characteristics distinguish them from reptiles and birds, from which their ancestors diverged in the Carboniferous Period over 300 million years ago.”
No no, I meant many animals that don't produce milk still have parts classified as breasts, birds and reptiles still have what is considered the breast area despite the lack of glands that allow the lataction process and yeah this is a day in the Boards

Top Bottom