• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The only reason I was able to get through the gauntlet was by changing the difficulty to easy, giving you a much larger window to preform those perfect parries. You still need time them, but it's much more forgiving. The Quick Cyloop and Cross Slash make mincemeat out of the titans and stomp helps too.
The parrying would've been easy if the Wyvern's missel decided to have targeted me more often...and that section had me struggling on easy mode. Oh well...there's always the next incarnation of life.

Shroob

Sup?
I am in the process of smuggling a 3rd Kubfuu with my OT into Paldea.

The fact that Crown Tundra effectively makes you play through the game twice due to the 2 sets of split Legendaries sucks. At least Kubfuu is only like an hour into the playthrough.

Noipoi

Howdy!
I am in the process of smuggling a 3rd Kubfuu with my OT into Paldea.

The fact that Crown Tundra effectively makes you play through the game twice due to the 2 sets of split Legendaries sucks. At least Kubfuu is only like an hour into the playthrough.
My man just resetting the timeline over and over to acquire several bears

KillerCage

Smash Master
The parrying would've been easy if the Wyvern's missel decided to have targeted me more often...and that section had me struggling on easy mode. Oh well...there's always the next incarnation of life.
Not sure if you're aware of this, but you can parry those missiles back at Wyvern which speeds up the fight considerably. Wyvern is my favorite titan fight in the game which is unfortunate as it suffers the most from the perfect parries.

EDIT: I misread your response thinking you didn't know parring those missiles when you actually said those missiles weren't coming at you frequently enough. I had more trouble tracking those missiles so I can properly parry them.

Last edited:

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Not too bad of a day. Picked up FE Warriors Three Hopes at Best Buy for $15. Got liked/retweeted by a Japanese Indie Studio. Got back an OC art commission. I submitted an art request and was approved by a Japanese Artist on Skeb.

Had the day off due to the Federal Holiday today in the US. Only 4 more days and then I get to go on my 9 day PTO vacation at work.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Not sure if you're aware of this, but you can parry those missiles back at Wyvern which speeds up the fight considerably. Wyvern is my favorite titan fight in the game which is unfortunate as it suffers the most from the perfect parries.

EDIT: I misread your response thinking you didn't know parring those missiles when you actually said those missiles weren't coming at you frequently enough. I had more trouble tracking those missiles so I can properly parry them.
Idk whether it was because of the challenge or just coincidental, but yeah those missiles were being real sinful towards me. It probably would’ve made life a lot more easy if they all targeted the player or something.
Not too bad of a day. Picked up FE Warriors Three Hopes at Best Buy for $15. Got liked/retweeted by a Japanese Indie Studio. Got back an OC art commission. I submitted an art request and was approved by a Japanese Artist on Skeb.

Had the day off due to the Federal Holiday today in the US. Only 4 more days and then I get to go on my 9 day PTO vacation at work.
Black Eagles time

Reactions: ---

KillerCage

Smash Master
Idk whether it was because of the challenge or just coincidental, but yeah those missiles were being real sinful towards me. It probably would’ve made life a lot more easy if they all targeted the player or something.
I'm pretty sure they will target you as long as you stay in one spot (usually the center of the screen). If they still miss you, then I don't know what to tell you.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Youtube scam ad starter pack:

-AI voice narration

-Ad is over three minutes long

"Insert name here is an X who worked/studied as an X for Y years."

"This device/technique may put the X industry out of business/and is the most advanced of it's time."

"Knowledge of this item/technique has been kept hidden from the public for years in order to make more money."

"But hurry, big corporations have prevented this item/information from being available before and may take legal action to have this video/website taken down soon."

"For a limited time only, this item is now 50% off and is only available on it's exclusive website (it's not and can be bought on Amazon too)."

I've been seeing more and more ads like this lately.

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I'm pretty sure they will target you as long as you stay in one spot (usually the center of the screen). If they still miss you, then I don't know what to tell you.
sad thing is that I stayed in the middle for most of the time…so probably bad luck

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
For those waiting for more info and development on the Backrooms movie, or anyone just looking for more analog horror in general, watch Kane Pixels' The Oldest View if you haven't already.

It's insanely suspenseful and eerie.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Jack Skellington-nite
I never thought I would see the day
Disney letting one of their non-acquisition properties joining Fortnite is something not on my bingo card this year.

The emote with Michael Myers plays the Halloween theme too!

And then there’s Alan Wake…

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Releasing March 2024

I'm still disappointed that there's no official Mario minifigures. Guess I'll stick with my custom Wario, Waluigi, and Goomba ones.

Reactions: Z25

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
For those waiting for more info and development on the Backrooms movie, or anyone just looking for more analog horror in general, watch Kane Pixels' The Oldest View if you haven't already.

It's insanely suspenseful and eerie.
I think I watched that. I'll have to look at it sometime.

Top Bottom