• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
In other news, lots of people are propping up October 13 as the potential date for MS finalizing their purchase of Activision Blizzard.

For the superstitious, that day is a Friday.
Oh boy, here come the Friday the 13th superstitions...

It's not like anything bad will happen if Microsoft purchases Activision-Blizzard on that day, right?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
went back to the Sonic dlc and got to the boss rush without refilling rings challenge…I want to quit this entire game

Shroob

Sup?
phew, glad that's settled 😌

besides, my only option right now is Sword since I already own a copy and don't want to spend money on another pocket monster game that I may or may not enjoy
Could always just do the fun thing and download a romhack or whatever Infinite Fusion is.

Shroob

Sup?
Don't listen to the fungus, it's always a good time to get into Pokemon :4wario2:

Jokes aside you'd probably really like Arceus.
Yeah, if nothing else, I'd say Arceus would be a legit good one for someone who's not too hot on the turn based combat but still likes the idea behind the series.

It's different enough to really be a standalone game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I know I’m supposed to “git gud”, get past the “skill issue” and all that, but my god my autistic brain can’t suffer no more with this Frontiers dlc.

Imma just watch the rest of the dlc on YouTube and move on to the Mario/Spider-Man way of life y’all. I am fully accepting of being a quitter and a punk *****

Shroob

Sup?
Oh **** I have access to both Darkrai AND Shaymin now huh. As well as a free Mew and Jirachi.

And all it took was some money. And dignity.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Only 5 minutes into the new Gotta Protectors game and the dialogue is already amazing.

GPCoD2.png

This might already be my GotY.

Lamperouge

Drifting Soul
Could always just do the fun thing and download a romhack or whatever Infinite Fusion is.
Speaking of rom hacks, I had downloaded one on my 3DS a while back called Pokemon Blazed Glazed but never got around to playing the thing. Anyone here know if it's good?

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
Except the route design.
This is what broke the game for me.

It was way too railroaded.

Yeah, if nothing else, I'd say Arceus would be a legit good one for someone who's not too hot on the turn based combat but still likes the idea behind the series.

It's different enough to really be a standalone game.
I hope we get another game like this at some point.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Oh **** I have access to both Darkrai AND Shaymin now huh. As well as a free Mew and Jirachi.

And all it took was some money. And dignity.
For real **** whoever said shiny lock the mew Jirachii. Would have been a really fun way to get their shiny forms.
Paldea 🤝 Galar

Buildings with real fake doors
This was disappointing in Paldea too. At least the Galar cities have some flair design wise. SV does not until kitagami. Which even then could be improved on.

Really hope we see more inspired cities that are actually explorable again in future.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I actually had someone reach out to me on Twitter to ask if they could buy my Shiny Mew from me shortly after I obtained it in Pokemon Go. :151:

After about 18 months of effort obtaining it, not including the time it took me to reach Lvl 40, they received a polite but firm no.

Top Bottom