• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Nah, it’s alright to get upset about a game for a bit.

The issue comes when you let it consume your mind and you walk through life huffing and puffing and seething over some Nickelodeon branded shovelware. But just a little upset? That’s fine
Remember when licensed games weren’t automatically bargain bin titles and were made by aaa development studios? Of course you don’t because none of us were kids during the nes era.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
Nah, it’s alright to get upset about a game for a bit.

The issue comes when you let it consume your mind and you walk through life huffing and puffing and seething over some Nickelodeon branded shovelware. But just a little upset? That’s fine
At least I admit I'm letting my mental health deteriorate over my inability to play NASB2 with my friends, and I shouldn't even bother because it'd not only require the game to be as big as NASB was, but also Powdered Toast Man to be playable.

And that former one's a rather weird requirement when they're fine playing other dead games.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Do you want me to catch ya the Poltchageists btw? Or do you wanna OT 'em.
Appreciate the offer but I think I'll feel much better if I caught them myself.

That being said I would appreciate if you or someone else traded me a Gligar since I'm playing Violet

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don’t know who I actually am and meaning feels meaningless. Getting happy and sad about this stuff lets me feel anything at all. Let me have this.
Well, it is your mind, so you do you.

But if it DOES consume you, don't say I didn't warn you.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Kanji’s voice going from Troy Baker to Matt Mercer…it’s a weird change halfway into a game, but at least the acting stayed good

Shroob

Sup?
Appreciate the offer but I think I'll feel much better if I caught them myself.

That being said I would appreciate if you or someone else traded me a Gligar since I'm playing Violet
Got it, just lemme know whenever you're available and I'll toss up a trade code.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The Ahsoka series ****ing cooked again. This is honestly being the peak of current Star Wars content…now I feel like it’ll have a flop or something that’s meh after this show ends

Noipoi

Howdy!
Wario & Waluigi game where they go around trying to rob people.

They break into Luigi's Mansion for his gold, DK's hoard for his bananas, Rosalina's observatory for her star bits, etc.

All their loot gets taken back by the end of the game.

Guynamednelson

Smash Legend
NNID
Nelson340
3DS FC
2105-8742-2099
Switch FC
SW 4265 6024 9719
So somebody decided to leak every render for Nick All Star Brawl.

This includes all playable characters, and seemingly 4 NPCS who I guess you fight in the story mode?

Embeds are broke, so check that profile or all the spoiler posts on the Reddit for the game atm.
What's interesting is there's a Powdered Toast Man render in the style of fighter renders.

...is there hope?

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
What's interesting is there's a Powdered Toast Man render in the style of fighter renders.

...is there hope?
Maybe, but could also be a story boss maybe. We don’t have a good look at the campaign to know for sure. Also maybe some cuts will be back as DLC, but i hate that idea. If there were a few, then sure, but not half the roster of the first game.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Ace Detective…Ace Defective…Disgrace Detective…sup with all these detective nicknames for Junpei Iori

Top Bottom