• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

Shroob

Sup?
So Koraidon/Miraidon straight up killed Sada/Turo

Ogerpon killed the ******* three

There's a pool of crystals which apparently can 'let you speak to the dead' or straight up revive the dead.

Are we giving Arven back his parents in the 2nd DLC?

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
I gotta wonder how many of the old NASB 1 characters will be DLC, if any at all.

NASBcord is full of April hatred so yes.
****** are probably mad that a non-main character got in over two of the mains. And I'm saying this as someone who likes April, but I'm never picking her over the Brothers.

So Koraidon/Miraidon straight up killed Sada/Turo

Ogerpon killed the ******* three

There's a pool of crystals which apparently can 'let you speak to the dead' or straight up revive the dead.

Are we giving Arven back his parents in the 2nd DLC?
Damn, they got the Dragon Balls now? Guess something has to make up for Jirachi's slacking off on the wishes. {/spoiler]

StormC

Smash Hero
If they keep announcing remakes you like I am gonna pray that whatever RPG gods that have blessed you will do Persona 2 Innocent Sin solely because they have a Jetman parody
They'll make an actual game out of the Featherman minigame in Persona 5

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Leo and Mikey had too many moves that were made specifically for them and them alone. The amount of animations they could feasibly reuse is limited.
Even then, just having the base models on ready cuts down a lot of prep time. They can't reuse all the animations cause they're too character specific, but they would have an properly rigged model that can be used for 4 different characters. That takes much less time than modeling and rigging a character from the ground up, thus dev time is cut considerably.

Unless they modeled the weapons into the characters themselves, which in that case... why?

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
The (sort of) Cartoon Network fighting game is a dead F2P game.

The Nick fighting game has ludicrous cuts.

Your turn, Disney Channel.
CN tried twice…crazy. Getting ****ed through full priced and f2p attempt is also crazy, and probably chased the mouse away (and probably gonna keep them right next to Nintendo)

Last edited:

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So hot take?

Moder Family Guy is better than Modern Simpsons.
On average, probably?

But apparently Simpsons is actually getting better and there have been some legitimately good episodes, not just good for Modern Simpsons.

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero
Some Japanese mfs be like "sorry I'm not very good at English" and then speak it perfectly

Granted most Japanese people here don't speak a lick of English but they can't even say that much

cashregister9

Smash Hero
This is my team so far in the Teal Mask
-Ninetails
-Leavany
-Mienshao
-Mimikyu
-Ursaluna

I was thinking that the last one could be Milotic but there is not one in any of the tera raid dens and I do not feel like doing Trade Evolution stuff.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
My teal mask team is the same as my Violet team (Skeledirge, Annihilape, Garganacl, Gholdengo, Farigiraf, Cetitan) except I swapped out Farigiraf for Sinistcha

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
Only things left to do are find all the TMs, beat all the NPC trainers, and catch the 3 ********. Was originally gonna Friend Ball 'em but 3% catch rate **** that

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It feels like there’s a void in my soul and nothing I throw in fills it… wat doo?
See when I feel a void in my soul, I just sit back and do some deep thinking of my inner desires, what do I want the most. Just some heavy thinking, maybe some praying (though I'm assuming you're not the religious kind based on your posts), but mostly deep inner reflection.

Like for me, it's friendship/companionship. For you it may be something else.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
See when I feel a void in my soul, I just sit back and do some deep thinking of my inner desires, what do I want the most. Just some heavy thinking, maybe some praying (though I'm assuming you're not the religious kind based on your posts), but mostly deep inner reflection.

Like for me, it's friendship/companionship. For you it may be something else.
I’ve spent so much of my life thinking about physical things being the thing that will make me happy, and it’s never worked, but now I can’t think in any other way.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
I’ve spent so much of my life thinking about physical things being the thing that will make me happy, and it’s never worked, but now I can’t think in any other way.
Oh sure you can, material goods do serve a purpose but at the end of the day, we're all animals, we need the intangibles that keeps life going. Love, companionships, family, achievements, etc. It may be tough, but deep down there's something you need that you know a physical object can't provide

Shroob

Sup?
Got all the TMs! That look longer than I'd like to admit, since 90% of the time was just looking for video walkthroughs to find them all.

Basically done now. Just gonna catch the Beasts and... idk try out Ogre Oustin'.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Yo job hunting suuuuucks. These boomers lied to me, I thought a degree and a handshake would make me a CEO instantly.
On this note, stop saying jobs are entry level and then require five+ years of professional experience. This is like all the jobs I'm seeing and idk how to telp them but that ain't entry level.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Oh sure you can, material goods do serve a purpose but at the end of the day, we're all animals, we need the intangibles that keeps life going. Love, companionships, family, achievements, etc. It may be tough, but deep down there's something you need that you know a physical object can't provide
If only dating apps didn’t cost money.

Top Bottom