• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

Favorite announcement of this Direct?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
first Terry Funk and now Bray Wyatt…wrestlers passing away always hurt

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Thanks! I am really proud of said collection. I even have the rare unreleased Peter Pan figure, which is awesome.

Btw ya'll, I was able to organize everything shockingly fast, here's how It all looks now:
Normally I don't do pings for this kind of stuff, but since I am quite proud of how It all turned out, and maybe people won't see this thinking It is just a reply to cashregister, I will do so as an exception.

Aww shucks, I'm cool? Thank you very much.

And I've been meaning to get into Disney Infinity for a while. Since Toys to Life died as a genre, I better do it fast before all the figures become super-expensive artifacts of days gone by.

Anyway I watched the new Disventure Camp episode, and here's my reaction:
Well, if you wanted honesty
That's all you had to say
I never want to let you down
Or have you go, it's better off this way
For all the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
Remember when you broke your foot
From jumping out the second floor?

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

What will it take to show you
That it's not the life it seems? (I'm not okay)
I've told you time and time again
You sing the words but don't know what it means (I'm not okay)
To be a joke and look
Another line without a hook
I held you close as we both shook
For the last time, take a good hard look!

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay
You wear me out

Forget about the dirty looks
The photographs your boyfriend took
You said you read me like a book
But the pages all are torn and frayed
I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay now (I'm okay, now)
But you really need to listen to me
Because I'm telling you the truth
I mean this, I'm okay! (Trust me)

I'm not okay
I'm not okay
Well, I'm not okay, I'm not o-farting-kay
I'm not okay
I'm not okay

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
I don’t know what you all think about GameXplain, but what do you all think of this?

KillerCage

Smash Master

Is it technically not thieft if you own both properties?

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I really wish I could just... I don't know... influence things or something. I'm tired of not feeling like I'm being listened to and that everyone else somehow is. How do you find people who agree with you?

Shroob

Sup?
I really wish I could just... I don't know... influence things or something. I'm tired of not feeling like I'm being listened to and that everyone else somehow is. How do you find people who agree with you?
I mean, you just gotta look around is all.

Granted, the more specific your likes and desires are, the harder it gets, I can't lie about that.

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
They're gonna remove this scene in the Lilo and Stitch remake, aren't they

Think of the poor pearlclutching white tourist kids who made fun of neurodivergent kids for losing their families in tragic accidents seeing a world where they may have to face the fact that they are not liked, even if they never get punished for that, clearly, Disney wants to make that group feel safe after nearly losing their rolex watches in those fires

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Think of the poor pearlclutching white tourist kids who made fun of neurodivergent kids for losing their families in tragic accidents seeing a world where they may have to face the fact that they are not liked, even if they never get punished for that, clearly, Disney wants to make that group feel safe after nearly losing their rolex watches in those fires
I was going for the angle that I don't think they can have 5 year olds fight on camera but yeah, sure. That.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
Forgive me for being ignorant, but who is this guy and what is he known for?
WWE wrestler beloved by both fans and coworkers. Sadly passed away due to a heart attack caused by a months long battle with Covid. Forced to leave behind 4 kids and his wife, alongside countless others who cared for him.

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
I don’t know which is worse. Not liking the current directions MK and SF are going in or feeling like I’m the only one who doesn’t like the current direction. Meaning a change to something more palatable is almost certain to not happen.

Same thing happened with God of War. And Pokémon. And Sonic…. this sucks.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Aww heck no, they beat up my man

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Aww heck no, they beat up my man
Going team Big Man for his revenge

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
This year I only have Godzilla Minus One (Which is getting a western theatrical release on December 1st).

And depending if my dad is still interested, I might go see Napoleon.

Otherwise, that's it for movies at the show for me this year.

Not counting theaters though, I'll definitely be watching Chicken Run: Dawn of the Nugget.

D

Deleted member

Well that's one less movie for me to see this year
Which leaves that list at just Blue Beetle and the new Ghibli film, whenever that releases outside of Japan
I wanna see Blue Beetle, TMNT Mutant Mayhem and maybe if It releases this year X-Men '97.

The Marvels could be fun too, but I'll just wait for the Disney+ release as I need to save money for other stuff.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I want to see Blue Beetle, but my parents don't want to go see it in theaters for some reason, so I guess I'll have to wait.

D

Deleted member

You should go see Mutant Mayhem, it's pretty fun and is seemingly underperforming at the box office
Will do, It actually released today in Spain.

My IRL friends did invite me to go with them, and maybe when the person I went to see Barbie with returns from Madrid I will invite her to come with us.
I want to see Blue Beetle, but my parents don't want to go see it in theaters for some reason, so I guess I'll have to wait.
Aaaw, that's a shame Osby. I was really looking forward to sharing thoughts with you about It as someone with technically LATAM routes from my mother and caretaker.

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I'm probably gonna watch Blue Beetle alone at this point since none of my friends want to see it. Kind of a shame but I can't really blame them

Top Bottom