• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Another retro track coming to Tour:
Lakeside Park from Super Circuit!
When they announced this I didn’t expect so many of the tracks to be GBA and IOS tracks. Kind of makes it less fun.

osby

Smash Obsessed
Every new info we get from this game kicks me further from my high horse which was "P3 didn't need a remake"

If nothing else, they did an amazing job with the visuals and I love how battle menus reference the original game's opening.

Will

apustaja
Switch FC
SW-7573-2962-2407
When they announced this I didn’t expect so many of the tracks to be GBA and IOS tracks. Kind of makes it less fun.
It’s a mobile game, it makes sense to redo mobile handheld Mario Kart tracks. They’re also the most simple, I know damn well know we cannot drift our way through Double Dash Wario Coliseum on a phone.

:substitute:

Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
There was a problem fetching the tweet
bring on the comic crossover

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
So like, what is the underground in TotK even for?
From my understanding:
  1. Only place that has Zonaite, at least in a large abundance. Also has Zonaite shops too.
  2. Poes can be used to buy some items, such as bomb flowers and some exclusive armor such as Dark Link's outfit. It also has the BOTW amiibo outfits as well. There's also statues (similar to the one at Purah's camp) there that can unlock more items for Pies if you activate/talk to them.
  3. You can find unrusted weapons there.
  4. The last application for the Purah Pad is locates there as well
There's some spoiler stuff down there as well, if you want I can share

Noipoi

Howdy!
Honestly I only did a fraction of the depths stuff. I never even got Autobuild

I just find stumbling through the dark and dealing with Gloom obnoxious.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Idk I don't mind the depths, but compared to the overworld and the sky it is kinda samey tbh. Not as exciting, but the best loot is located down there and time to time there is some cool structures to see and there's also the Yiga Clan and Kohga

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
musical rearrangements occurring
good good…but don’t touch Living With Determination -Iwatodai Station Arrange- tho (ain’t no way y’all can top the og)…and as for P5T…
it takes place in another Persona 5 timeline (betting this one Joker never went back to jail)

osby

Smash Obsessed
good good…but don’t touch Living With Determination -Iwatodai Station Arrange- tho (ain’t no way y’all can top the og)…and as for P5T…
it takes place in another Persona 5 timeline (betting this one Joker never went back to jail)
I think by "parallel world", they mean that the game takes place in another world - not that it's a new timeline.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I just accidentally killed my horse

Protip, don't try to burn Koroks at the stake while you're on a birdge
I accidently killed my horse by spooking her off the edge of the world with Ultra Hand.

It's okay though, she got better.

Shroob

Sup?
From my understanding:
  1. Only place that has Zonaite, at least in a large abundance. Also has Zonaite shops too.
  2. Poes can be used to buy some items, such as bomb flowers and some exclusive armor such as Dark Link's outfit. It also has the BOTW amiibo outfits as well. There's also statues (similar to the one at Purah's camp) there that can unlock more items for Pies if you activate/talk to them.
  3. You can find unrusted weapons there.
  4. The last application for the Purah Pad is locates there as well
There's some spoiler stuff down there as well, if you want I can share
Apple or Cherry?

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
I think by "parallel world", they mean that the game takes place in another world - not that it's a new timeline.
If it’s just another world and not another “post og final boss that’s inferior to the chad final boss” route, then it’d probably be the Royal one considering the dlc. Gonna need them to explain a tad bit more overtime.
Aaaayyy YOO
MARSHALL LEE WAS A *****
View attachment 374927
yay more ******

Cutie Gwen

Lovely warrior
Somewhere out there on this big blue marble
I just got back from Barbie. I am a changed woman, still deep in thought at what I just experienced, fearing I may no longer be able to live my life the same way ever again, I have seen many outstanding movies, but it has been a long time since I have struggled to fully grasp my opinion on a movie after viewing it as I feel it is a massive insult to simply say it was good or I liked it

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I just got back from Barbie. I am a changed woman, still deep in thought at what I just experienced, fearing I may no longer be able to live my life the same way ever again, I have seen many outstanding movies, but it has been a long time since I have struggled to fully grasp my opinion on a movie after viewing it as I feel it is a massive insult to simply say it was good or I liked it
Was it a positive experience at least?

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Mystery Pokémon in upcoming Mystery Gift distribution
Most common guesses are Mew or anime related.

Top Bottom