• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
You answered your question the moment you finished typing Florida
Lol, that’s the closest one to me. It’s also 1000 times better than the disaster that the Florida Disney parks have become. Went to Halloween horror nights for the first time last year and it was really neat. Would love to see them take inspiration from the other parks as Japan’s always looks like a lot of fun.
Now you can play as the BattleBus in Fortnite:

This is funny as hell lmao.

I can’t wait for the battle bus to team up with the G.I Joe in Fortnite.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
I feel like if scientists were somehow going to bring any extinct species back, it should be something that doesn't have much potential to mess up the ecosystem like some recently extinct subspecies of birds.

It's heartbreaking when a species goes extinct, but it may be for the best to not mess with nature on this level.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
This game started throwing me into random ass Cecilia events beacuse this basic ***** is the default marrage option if you havent proposed to anyone so I hurried up and proposed to Gustafa to shut that **** out

Last edited:

Shroob

Sup?
I feel like if scientists were somehow going to bring any extinct species back, it should be something that doesn't have much potential to mess up the ecosystem like some recently extinct subspecies of birds.

It's heartbreaking when a species goes extinct, but it may be for the best to not mess with nature on this level.
Let's do something simple like, idk an extinct breed of cow like they're doing over in Europe, or like, idk the Dodo.

Not a goddamn elephant.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Let's do something simple like, idk an extinct breed of cow like they're doing over in Europe, or like, idk the Dodo.

Not a goddamn elephant.
I'm not even sure if bringing back the Dodo is possible at this point.

But it'd almost certainly cause far less issues than somehow successfully bringing back something ancient that went extinct many, many centuries ago.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
“Sheen died on his way back to his home planet”
Did he even bother continuing his attempts to go back home after his show got cut? I’m starting to think Jimmy and the gang stopped giving a **** and decided to erase Sheen from the history books.

Reactions: Z25

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
So we all know NASB2 is definitely coming and I think I'm coming around on that box art leak too.

I do still think cutting off significant parts of the box art, including Vlad's face, is really shady.

But at the same time, would a fake leak really go out of its ways to make all new renders for Spongebob, Patrick, Korra, ect before new characters?

I'm still gonna play both sides so I can't lose. Besides since most people seem to just be accepting it as real someone needs to play devil's advocate on it.

I've probably thought harder about the credibility of this leak then anyone else tbh

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium

It does not seem the FTC is trying so hard to stop this acquisition of Activision-Blizzard by Microsoft.

Shroob

Sup?
So we all know NASB2 is definitely coming and I think I'm coming around on that box art leak too.

I do still think cutting off significant parts of the box art, including Vlad's face, is really shady.

But at the same time, would a fake leak really go out of its ways to make all new renders for Spongebob, Patrick, Korra, ect before new characters?

I'm still gonna play both sides so I can't lose. Besides since most people seem to just be accepting it as real someone needs to play devil's advocate on it.

I've probably thought harder about the credibility of this leak then anyone else tbh
I think with how the game kinda, bombed post release, people are more just like "Yeah, aight sure, cool ig."

There's still plenty of margin for it to be fake, but I think most people are just taking a "Oh, sure, I guess" stance.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
the quick Sony diss aside, at least this will be over enough soon

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
the quick Sony diss aside, at least this will be over enough soon
This will all end soon. How's it looking for the Sony/FTC side?

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Mamoswine and Great Tusk about to be real
Until it dies from obvious birth defects...They're just wasting money and resources by doing this.

Can't we focus on the endangered animals alive that need our help rather than resurrecting ones that went extinct thousands of years ago (Last mammoths living on Wrangel Island until 4,000 years ago).

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
A mammoth is going to get killed for meat the moment they bring one back And then they will be Extinct all over again

That or the heat will kill it in a day
None of that will be needed. That's where the birth defects come in. Scientists back in 2003 briefly brought back the now extinct Pyrenean ibex only for it to die several minutes later. If they can't bring that back, what are the chances a mammoth will do any better?

Last edited:

CannonStreak

Supersonic Warrior
Premium
Here's the thing about reviving mammoths; many animals back in the ice age died from either change in climate or hunting. I believe the mammoth is one of them. That said, the mammoths probably won't stand today's climate, so with that, I think the scientists should focus on the issue of climate change before reviving mammoths.

I thought scientists were smart.

with the sharpie comment thrown in there (based on their documents having certain key info nearly blocked off by sharpie highlighting)…maybe not so good
Well, if they lose, Sony is going to be a sore loser about it. Sony plans to keep all things related to the PS6 from Activision-Blizzard if the former loses.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
The Nintendo Direct made it clear that a Pokémon Presents is in the near future, and I feel it'll be around July.

And some noticed the first Pokémon movie will turn 25 in July so maybe that could be something.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
This will all end soon. How's it looking for the Sony/FTC side?
The judge literally called out the FTC for defending Sony's market share more than defending consumers.

Seriously they talked more about Microsoft potentially taking Call of Duty away from PlayStation or MS potentially having exclusive content in CoD (granted they did that years ago during the 360 era, but still... Sony does it now, which the MS lawyer called out) than anything else.

And in non Court news, yet more Splatoon 3 NSO icons are now available and Pinball FX flips to the Switch next week with a decent amount of the new tables from other versions (play the Crypt of the NecroDancer table. It's fun)

Last edited:
Top Bottom