• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
The whole reason why cheese was invented was to convert milk into an edible form before lactose tolerance became more common. It is also why you can have sheep and buffalo cheese even though the milks are unpalatable.
I actually have never had goat or sheep cheese before. I gotta expand my horizons
On a more political note, the supreme court gotta go
They also gotta do something else I cant say here because I'll be banned

Last edited:

osby

Smash Obsessed
I actually have never had goat or sheep cheese before. I gotta expand my horizons
Try Halloumi cheese if you ever find it. It's made by mixing goat and sheep milk and it's excellent (especially when fried) if you want to try goat cheese but find it too strong.

This was your weekly cheese post, follow me for more cheese recommendations.

Last edited:

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
No way BABYMETAL collabed with ****ing Lil Uzi
Edit: ok I listend to it.... it kinda bangs
Try Halloumi cheese if you ever find it. It's made by mixing goat and sheep milk and it's excellent (especially when fried) if you want to try goat cheese but find it too strong.

This was your weekly cheese post, follow me for more cheese recommendations.
Osby rn
ezgif-2-c3ae9812ed.gif

Also, We do have an International food store around us. So maybe whenever I get to go and back there again

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
On a more political note, the supreme court gotta go
The president seat and Supreme Court seats should have an age limit.

If modern internet came way after your prime in life, your are not suited to run a country or make decisions for one.

D

Deleted member

I finished reading FMA while never having watched Brotherhood and ** me man how come more shonen ** isn't nearly as good as this with all it's characters
Oooooh, one of my friends is obsessed with Full Metal Alchemist too. Haven't seen much of the manga or anime but I really want to check It out.

I do know about the girl and dog thing doh due to some Mr.Incredible memes.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
The new Pokémon masters story is actually really good. Archie is great in it.
Tate and Liza are practicing for their summer festival performance. When they stumble upon Jirachii sleeping in the forest guarded by Archie.
He tells them he’s there to prevent greedy people from abusing Jirachii’s wish granting power.

They agree to keep it a secret and the next day Annabel’s is tasked with guarding Liza because of the increase in dangerous ultra wormholes.

However she fails horribly and they both get stuck in an ultra space replica of passio. Where a friendly celesteela protects them from hostile ultra beasts.

Tate, Archie and Nanu go to Lusamine for help and she’s basically like “that’s tough but we have no way to track them so they are probably going to die kid”

This gives Archie an idea. He takes Tate back to Jirachii encouraging him to give an honest performance to awaken and connect with Jirachii. So that Tate can wish for his sister Back.

This works and Jirachii wakes up granting his wish. Just then, Annabelle and Liza are able to find an ultra wormhole back.

As Archie and Shelly look on to the twins performance at the festival, they both wish for more trainers to be kind hearted like them and for there to be no more abuse of Pokémon’s powers.

Overall I really liked this one, they did great characterization on everyone and it was a cool way to logically work in the Pokémon Tate and Liza got this update.

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
top tier marketing

Aligo

Smash Ace
It's certainly more feasible than bringing back mammoths. Unlike mammoths and elephants, most rhinos aren't particularly social, or anywhere near as intelligent, so it would probably be easier for them to adapt to their new environment. Another issue could be poaching, though since poachers target rhinos for their horns, maybe this could be mitigated by editing the rhino's genome so that the horn barely grows at all, being nothing but a stump.

Do I think it's a good idea to bring back woolly rhinos? Eh. I agree with you that de-extinction efforts should prioritise more recently extinct species. But of the Pleistocene megafauna, which many like to bring up whenever there are talks of de-extinction, I believe the woolly rhino would be easier to bring back than most.
I believe I can answer this. There is a major focus on megafauna for two reasons. The first of which is that very few examples exist today, being mostly relegated to central and south Africa, with the sole exception being a scant number of species in southeast Asia. The second is that these animals often have major environmental benefits to the habitats they are introduced to. For instance, the loss of mammoths resulted in dramatic changes to the local ecosystems, reducing both species diversity and carbon sequestration.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
And please, no more white men
Get the sentiment, but that wouldn't fix everything given the most controversial is black
This, race isn’t even the biggest problem. It’s just bigotry and hate for everything for the most part.

Regardless of their race, I’d wager 80 percent of young people today are way more accepting of things than anyone in the Supreme Court is. That’s pretty solid odds for getting a young and capable leader in that.

Just don’t get a Tate fanboy in and we could honestly be on track to fix Most problems in this country.

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just got back from Ruby Gillman, Teenage Kraken.

Liked it, but didn't love it. Enjoyed its concept and how it was basically a parody of The Little Mermaid, only this time the protagonist was forbidden from going into the ocean. And also can't forget Discount Evil Ariel.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This, race isn’t even the biggest problem. It’s just bigotry and hate for everything for the most part.

Regardless of their race, I’d wager 80 percent of young people today are way more accepting of things than anyone in the Supreme Court is. That’s pretty solid odds for getting a young and capable leader in that.

Just don’t get a Tate fanboy in and we could honestly be on track to fix Most problems in this country.
Race definitely plays a role on how people view the world, but hate consumes all

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
I believe I can answer this. There is a major focus on megafauna for two reasons. The first of which is that very few examples exist today, being mostly relegated to central and south Africa, with the sole exception being a scant number of species in southeast Asia. The second is that these animals often have major environmental benefits to the habitats they are introduced to. For instance, the loss of mammoths resulted in dramatic changes to the local ecosystems, reducing both species diversity and carbon sequestration.
But mainly because it's marketable.

Don't forget that it's a private company doing this. It's for the money.

The idea that it'll save the enviroment is just green capitalism and isn't even that well supported.

Aligo

Smash Ace
The president seat and Supreme Court seats should have an age limit.

If modern internet came way after your prime in life, your are not suited to run a country or make decisions for one.
That and maybe some basic tests in mathematics and science, like high school level. Could go a long way to filtering out the more ineffectual candidates.

Also, if you are wondering about non-cow based cheese, Italian mozzarella uses buffalo milk, so u may have had that before.

But mainly because it's marketable.

Don't forget that it's a private company doing this. It's for the money.

The idea that it'll save the enviroment is just green capitalism and isn't even that well supported.
There is a good deal of evidence of the positive effect of large herbivores on the environment, thanks to historical studies looking at the effects of the loss of bison in the USA and the present effects of wild Asian elephants in there native range.

Papers with supporting evidence also exist for artic regions

Of course there are also far less benign reasons as you have stated.

https://royalsocietypublishing.org/doi/10.1098/rstb.2017.0437

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
Meanwhile there's a parallel earth where humans (And our extinct relatives) never existed.

Man, imagine the paradise that earth must be. Vast wilderness, no pollution and cities, all the continents abundant with prehistoric megafauna.

Top Bottom