• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Has anyone actually tried the Grimace shake?

I swear all these memes and nobody has been able to tell if it's trash or actually good.
My mom and sister did… can’t remember if my dad did. But they’re all alive. They just said it tasted like a slightly off vanilla and I made a joke about Grimace ejaculate that they yelled at me about.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Next version of Smash Remix dropped, adding characters Goemon, Peppy, & Slippy, new stages, and other features

A convention that I am going to in a couple of weeks will have this game as a tournament and wonder if they'll use this build or the previous one.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Has anyone actually tried the Grimace shake?

I swear all these memes and nobody has been able to tell if it's trash or actually good.
People are saying it’s good to ok. Nothing special but not terrible either. Basically it’s not a truly good fast food limited item.

TMNTSSB4

Pranked!
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed

Shroob

Sup?
How can people even experience any side effects of a Grimace Shake when that requires the McDonald's ice cream machine to be working?

unless...it's cursed because it's not ice cream...
If this were 15 or so years ago, someone would have written a creepypasta how McDonalds was breeding real Grimmaces and grinding them into shakes or some ****.

Now I just think it's Grimmace-------

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
That's how we got Security Breach.

:nifty:
Fair dog at security breach. But I’m talking about how I just write down ideas that I probably won’t develop until much much later right when I have them because sometimes, while coming up with stuff for the game I’m working on, I come up with stuff that doesn’t work for it but aren’t bad ideas in general. So I put them in a miscellaneous ideas document to save them for later.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
The rest of the Gohan alts.

Beat the final Gauntlet at least once in MUA3, still need to get the 2nd Dr.Doom 2099 suit. Also, using Spider-Man as a main is fun, but fighting against Boss Battle Spider-Man? Truly is a menace. WAAAY harder than most of the other playable character bosses. Punisher's not the hardest, but he's the most annoying ass zoner to fight against, which makes sense for Frank I suppose. You fight both of them twice, and Wolverine, who's as tanky as you'd imagine.

The hardest of the stages overall was probably the X-Men one, since you have to fight so many bosses in total. The Avengers have a few members split up in different stages, but the X-Men you gotta just deal with that whole part of the cast barring Magneto.

Saw that Avatar game, too bad TV shows don't get the budget and time that games based off of comics seem to get. Even anime games get a bit more oomph thrown into it.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Huh.

Sorry I admittedly don't get to interact with black people very closely so I legitimately didn't know that
Yeah, palms and bottom of feet do not have melanin at all, meaning it can't be darkskinned. A lot of fictional media messes that part up for some reason.
Wtf you're white?
But to answer the question, yeah I'm actually white. Been larping the whole time.

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
ToTK playthough so far:
Link is very dumb for only carrying the Master Sword and nothing else
lol on the reason for the stat reset
Haven't got past the tutorial island yet
Died like 7 times, 6 were in the ice mountain area
Have all 3 armplications, but stopped before clearing becaise it got late.
I miss the paraglider

Last edited:

360°

Smash Rookie
Contemplating about getting a Switch OLED as my first Switch. Looks like it will be at least a year or two until a Switch Pro or the next iteration of Nintendo console will come out so it should be worth it to get now and enjoy the vast library that we have today. Haven't played Smash Ultimate on the Switch yet :028:

Thoughts anyone ?

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Contemplating about getting a Switch OLED as my first Switch. Looks like it will be at least a year or two until a Switch Pro or the next iteration of Nintendo console will come out so it should be worth it to get now and enjoy the vast library that we have today. Haven't played Smash Ultimate on the Switch yet :028:

Thoughts anyone ?
I mean you may as well get an OLED, the original Switch is kinda outdated to say the least. So is the OLED but you get better storage size, better reaolution, and a better dock, so it's more worth than the OG, especially if you can get it cheaper.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Rest in piss twitter
I cant do anything on there without an error

Thoughts anyone ?
Yeah you could buy one for my birthday in 16 days and give it to me
Huh.

Sorry I admittedly don't get to interact with black people very closely so I legitimately didn't know that
you are learning and thats all that matters, god bless

Last edited:
Top Bottom