• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What do you want most in a Switch Successor?

• Total voters

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
Last edited:

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
how I feel with this and Persona 4 before going back to Persona 5

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Just beat the Pikmin 4 demo and had a great time with it. Are they really doing an alternate timeline story in this?

Also, I need to got back and beat Pikmin 3 (and to a lesser extent Hey! Pikmin).

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
I just made a sudden realization that I have these three characters to look up to for these reasons alone.

Gamera (Most notably the Heisei incarnation): To never stop fighting physically and mentally.

Rocket Raccoon (Especially after I seen Guardians 3): No matter what anyone's gone through, always move forward for the sole sake of just living life, you especially don't know where life will take you, it could lead to something even better eventually.

Rocky Balboa: No matter what's thrown at you or how you feel, never give up in life, you'll eventually bounce back and things will get better.

I'm always going to look at these three for when life's getting hard, feeling down, or felt you've hit rock bottom. Basically my comfort characters.

Last edited:

Michael the Spikester

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-0818-8347-0203
These five always remain my favorite characters of all time.

1. Daggett (The Angry Beavers)
2. Tie between Godzilla and Gamera
3. King Kong
4. Rocket Raccoon (Marvel Comics)
5. Kratos (God of War); Especially since the 2018 game

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Ruby Gillman or Elemental
Good answer! Survey says...
Yeah Ruby Gillman's peak was 7, and on my shift there were less than 10 people overall. Certified Box Office FLOP.

Elemental hasn't been doing so hot either. While Spiderverse sold out theaters beyond belief, Elemental has been struggling to get half, can say it's probably a flop as well.

Shroob

Sup?
"Personalization AI isn't real."

Fire up Super Mario 64 tonight

Doing Bob-Omb Battlefield's 100 coin star

There's 2 Bob-Ombs just walking on the dirt path after the 3 boulders on the mountain that I've legit never seen before

UHHH BROS

1688276299052.png

Last edited:

Jondolio

Smash Hero

Called it. No way are they going to be able to release a back-to-back sequel/two-parter in just nine months.
By the way, that's a right wing grifter news website

If you wanna work on yourself then I suggest cutting it out

Edit: nevermind

Last edited:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
This app is dead

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I think you got it mixed up with another site, this one seems normal.

Though it is a cancer to navigate.

Edit: wait these comments tho, you may have a point
I don't remember how I got that impression but I recognized it as such a pretty long while ago

osby

Smash Obsessed
And nothing of value was lost
I mean, yeah, Twitter sucks but given how many companies, organizations, and in some cases, even officials use it to break news and how many people use it to circumvent mainstream media censorship to an extent, I have mixed feelings about it.

Like it or not, social media are highly centralized, and until something fills the void Twitter will leave, and this may cause some serious communication issues.

D

Deleted member

Not sure if I can bring anything to the current conversation which hasn't been said already by people such as Osby (who I completely agree with regarding the Twitter situation and how It will affect news), so gonna just wish you all a healthy and good day. Remember to stay safe and to take time for yourselves if needed :)

Jondolio

Smash Hero
I mean, yeah, Twitter sucks but given how many companies, organizations, and in some cases, even officials use it to break news and how many people use it to circumvent mainstream media censorship to an extent, I have mixed feelings about it.

Like it or not, social media are highly centralized, and until something fills the void Twitter will leave, and this may cause some serious communication issues.
...Okay, that's something I genuinely didn't think about.
"Just find another job" crowd is disturbingly angry about workers having rights.
To be fair that's a general consumer mindset that isn't limited to right-wing grifters. Like it's actually disturbing how many people think like this

SnakeFighter64

Smash Obsessed
Someone on Twitter told me that “owning an Xbox in 2023 is sad” and I’m like… come on man. That’s just rude. I’m not going to respond to that tweet, but I kind of want to bite back.

ZephyrZ

But.....DRAGONS
NNID
AbsolBlade
3DS FC
4210-4109-6434
Switch FC
SW-1754-5854-0794
As long as we gamers continue to bicker amongst ourselves, we will never have rights. Keeping us divided like this is exactly what our opressors want.

Rise up, gamers! We must unite against our real enemies - people who play mobile games! Filthy good-for-nothing casuals.

Top Bottom