• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

When do you expect a Switch Successor announcement?

• Total voters

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
That might be true, but the lack of advertisements was most noticeable with the MCU movies.
There was usually marketing for those films at least 4 months in advance, but now they're are lucky to get ads two months in advance.
Thor Love and Thunder comes to mind in particular.

Also what happened to Michael's profile avatar?
MCU wise it depends on the movie and their confidence…also their bias…like how Secret Invasion isn’t being abusively marketed but a show like She-Hulk was (even if half of the marketing was for Daredevil)

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
Givem the biodiversity and biomediversity, I'm legit surprised Africa hasn't had a region yet.

Like, it has the Sahara, the Savannah, Kilimanjaro, alongside bustling villages and cities, a very rich history, culture, and it's HUGE, so it's reusuable if needed.

However, I just knkw they're gonna make the protags and majority if npcs white, so I don't want it.

CrusherMania1592

Deaf Smasher
Premium
3DS FC
5472-7454-3545
We're 2-3 years out from gen 10 but I'm throwing my hat in the ring early and predicting the region will be Australia

If I'm wrong you all have permission to come back to this post and laugh at me :nifty:

Y'know, assuming anyone's still around by then
I'm hoping the regional bird or an additional bird would be a blue jay. We're long overdue for one and a proper koala bear evolution

TMNTSSB4

Smash Obsessed
NNID
No More
3DS FC
3368-4469-9312
Switch FC
SW-6414-0526-7609
So... is it Erina or Elle? I saw both translations going around but the latter makes more sense to me given the setting.
I assume it’ll be both for different countries (or Elle will be short for Erina)…well either those or it’s a translation error from one of the translators

PLATINUM7

Star Platinum
NNID
PLATINUM7
3DS FC
1246-8735-0293
Switch FC
2465-5306-3806
It's not even that it states the obvious, it's that it said it might be based on the animal that's namedropped in the Pokedex.
Bulbapedia and most of the NIWA wikis are cautious of making statements unless explicitly confirmed somewhere.

osby

Smash Obsessed
I agree, but only kinda. Snubbul's got some fairy traits to it. It's like a cait sith.
That's for sure but there is a difference between saying "Snubbull is inspired by intimidating mythological creatures such as ogres or fairy dogs" and "Snubbull looks like a pink bulldog standing on two legs".

Not that I complain either way. I think it's classier to be a bit pedantic than just what most wikis do nowadays and just post editors' headcanons as "trivia".

Top Bottom